washington peeps

Hey everyone!

Have been reading on lit and the forums for a while now and stumbled across this thread with talk of home so had to post :)

46 year old guy in the Kent/Renton area here.

Saw the talk of doing the Puyallup and I will say the best way to do that is on a weekday of course but failing that opening the place up on the weekend and then being done early makes for a great time too :D

Woohoo!! I'm doing the Puyallup tomorrow LOL...I know stupid day to go but I wanna go and I get in free :p

So if anyone else is going hit me up on yahoo...I have my phone on yahoo 24/7

How about Ellensbug?

Any ladies in or around 98926? We certainly do need an alternative to all the pay sites dangling women in front of men for money! Let's not let those sites move in and hog this board! If only the pay site ladies would come over here...<:/ This thread could become our Washington board!

Good Morning to all!

Cold and windy here in Skagit County. I am a 51 yr old MWM who had been on lit for a few years, but just recently started looking over here.

How do you all get a Avatar Picture?

Good Morning to all!

Cold and windy here in Skagit County. I am a 51 yr old MWM who had been on lit for a few years, but just recently started looking over here.

How do you all get a Avatar Picture?

Av's come when you hit 100 posts.

Sporadic in Tacoma

Pathetic, I know.. but I only hit the boards every few months.. but I do wander by now and again. ;) I sometimes even wear clothing...

Switch... just checked out your picture thread and it warmed the cockles of my... well cock.

Well add me to that of those that have. I just went through your picture thread and very sexy dresed and undressed. I bet it is even sexier undressing you. Just sayin :)

Maaaaybe... :devil: If I hold still long enough... I kinda wiggle.

Switch... just checked out your picture thread and it warmed the cockles of my... well cock.

Huh... cockles of cock... Umm... how does that work ... exactly?

From Wikipedia:
The common English phrase 'it warms the cockles of my heart', is used to signify that a feeling of deep-seated contentment is triggered.

Differing derivations of this phrase have been proposed, either directly from the perceived heart-shape of a cockleshell, or indirectly (the scientific name for the type genus of the family is Cardium, from the Greek for heart), or from the Latin diminutive of the word heart, corculum. Another proposed derivation is from the Latin for the ventricles of the heart, cochleae cordis, where the second word is an inflected form of cor, heart, while cochlea is the Latin for snail.

Back