Washington peeps

Fairly recent transplant to Washington (not DC). Anyone else on here from the wet or dry side? I'm always up for a chat so feel free to send me a message if you'd like. Cheers!

Wet side.

Welcome to the arm pit of baseball, future of hockey, and the shadows of both football versions.

I guess I am on the wet side?
Been up here for over 20 years and still figuring it out.

You must wanted to get out of the rain an people, traffic.
I always say that moving from the city is like leaving a. Abusive relationship: you know its messed up, but dont you realize just how bad it was until you've been out a few years

Very nicely expressed. Born an raised here on east side. Well central part of state. Hope your response wasnt in real life why you left the west side. But I understand the meaning of it.

Wet side here, too. There's a lot of reasons to hate it... But, the more I think about leaving, the more I realize I'd miss.

Happily on the wet side. Amazing to smell the sea, and see the orcas, grays, humpbacks, seals and sea lions. Kayaking the coast never gets old.

On the wet side, moved here recently. Seattle freeze is real, basically everyone I talk to isn't from the city. The city itself sucks, but man did they pick a prime location. Seeing the mountain(s) is such an unreal experience every day.

Well, everyday until it starts raining dsily at least.

The city wasn't always like that. It's turned into a real shit-hole the last ten years or so.

Unfortunately, you are right about the Seattle freeze. I'd suggest getting out and doing a outdoor activities. The people out there are friendlier.
On the wet side, moved here recently. Seattle freeze is real, basically everyone I talk to isn't from the city. The city itself sucks, but man did they pick a prime location. Seeing the mountain(s) is such an unreal experience every day.

Well, everyday until it starts raining dsily at least.

Back