Wards of Darkness (pm me if interested in joining, please.)

The sensation of the two of them join filled her with joy. And the desire was heightened and it became her own. she now had the same confident wanting and need that Sally Mae had. She could feel the pent up desire becoming her own.

With a slow and deliberate movement he opened her shirt causing Mylea to blush as no one had ever seen her body in this was in her life. The feel of his lips on her belly send a wave of fluttering though her body. A surge of unnatural energy flew though her aura and the need in her body became greater, pulsing though her being.

She instinctively threw back her head and archer her back. She could feel the heat rise between her legs and begin to buzz with sensations. She let her hands wander over his shoulders and wrap into his clothing

As Mylea arched her back, Enumael took the opportunity to slip one strong arm under her and lifted her up with ease, his mouth moving from her flat belly to the tops of her breasts. With his other hand he undid the clasp of her bra and let it slip free of her breasts, revealing them to the cool air and his warm touch.

He tenderly caressed them in his firm, confident hands before covering each one with soft, moist kisses. It was almost as if he was worshiping her body with each touch of his lips. He let her sink back upon her bed again and turned his attention to her hips, tugging at the hem of her pants without first undoing the front first. They were almost too tight and form fitting to make it over the swell of Mylea's hips but with her help, he wriggled her out of them.

Now he sat up and took in the sight of her, left only in her dainty cotton panties. He would go down on her first before he claimed her virginity. His hand slipped between her knees and rubbed along her inner thigh, slowly. He watched her face as he finally caressed her sex through her panties. "How does that feel, little dove?" He was asking them both as one.

A flush ran though her body as he made his way exposing and kissing each part. Her breathing sped and her heart raced. The feeling of his touch along her skin was almost too much, almost overwhelming.

Its was if her skin was on fire, warm then cold with each touch and each caress.

When he got to her panties, a jolt ran though her as he touched her sex. It sparked a need, nor than she ever needed before.

"How does that feel, little dove?"

She could hear Sally Mae, her voice coming though her own deep gutteral moan. "Don't stop, more..."

Enumael laughed softly, recognising the difference between Sally Mae and Mylea in the way they sounded. "Of course, Sally Mae, but only if Mylea is ready for it too." He stated gently. "Are you, Mylea? Do you need a moment?" He asked her softly, keeping his hand on her sex still until she told him she was ready for more too. Even though he didn't move his fingers he could feel the way her pulse was making her pussy throb through her panties.

It felt nice, nothing compared to the power of fulfilling a young woman's desires to reap the raw faith of a soul. He hadn't even tasted her yet and he felt a surge of power fill him. He unfurled his dark tendril-like wings and let them caress her while he sunk down to rest his head on her thigh, tracing the hem line of her cotton panties with one finger tip.

Mylea felt the embrace of his wings around her. She somehow felt safe in the embrace of him, despite the darkness she felt.

"Wait..." her head spun. It was all too much. she reache down letting his fingers rest on his chin. Guiding him up her body slow till he was once face to face with her. She stared deep into the redness of his eyes, letting her fingers caress the nape of his neck. "I wanna feel your lips on mine."

With a rush of emotion Mylea pressed her lips to his. Her arms wraped around him pulling him in as a lover and accepting him. She felt his energy course though her and her though him. She broke though the barrier, Felt the fall into darkness, he took. she could see the soul he was trying to protect.

"Hmm?" Enumael hummed as Mylea asked him to wait and reached down to bring him up to kiss her. He found her request charming and sweet as she accepted him in her arms. The rush of her emotion filled him with even more power and he used it to bath her body with energy, heightening her senses as he splayed the fingers of his right hand along her hip, guiding her leg up along his side, to press his body firmly against hers. He cradled her head in his other hand and deepened the kiss, touching his tongue lightly against the seem of her lips.

In the moment his defenses were down and he felt her touch his mind. He didn't stop her, letting her witness the images of his fall and how he had tried to protect an innocent from being stoned for adultery. He was fearsome, standing over her with wings wildly whipping through the air about him, his frame bathed in a nimbus of flame and the sword of fire he wielded against the men who meant to stone her to death. They all fell in fear of him as the woman wept in despair. He knelt down and picked her up, commanding her to be at peace.

The images abruptly ended as Enumael drew Mylea's panties down and undid his pants, pushing them off. He was naked before her, looking down at her with tender love. He wanted to prepare her for the pain that was to come.

Mylea sucked in a breath of air as she felt his nakedness against her. His flesh was hot against her, burning and fueling the need that already was welling up inside of her. She was melting into him. Their spirits mingling. Her gift was running rampant on her as she pressed deeper into their kiss and embrace. She let her hands wander down his form, lightly grazing over his muscles marveling at how tight they were.

Mylea reached between them, letting her hand rest on his member, letting her fingers wrap around it, exploring the sensation of it in her hand. It was large. She wanted to feel him, but could not believe that something that big would fit.

Enumael tilted his head and smiled down at Mylea as he watched her explore his member with her gentle fingers. "Take you time, little one, this is for you and Sally Mae." He saw the concern in her eyes over how large he was. "Here..." He guided her free hand to her pussy. "Rub here, make yourself ready. It will make it much easier to take if you are wet." He showed her how to do it by making her play little circles around her hooded clit. "You can test how it feels as you go. Eventually, you will find that I will just slide right inside of you."

He felt her fingers tighten around his length and run up and down, stroking his shaft. "Thats it..." He closed his eyes and sucked in a hissing breath, enjoying the sensation of her tender, innocent strokes. "Just like that..." He slowly opened his eyes again and let his breath out slowly. "Now... Try to take me inside of you. Don't force it, if it hurts too much, but if you think you can handle it, take it all in."

There was a zing of electricity as she touche that forbidden spot between her legs. A heat rose and it was almost painful and unbearable. She could feel her wetness growing as she squeezed a little tighter on his shaft.

The need built. She needed him. Sally Mae needed him. She positioned him at her opening and raised her hips. The tip slid in and she gasp at the sensation. She already felt full and stretched and there only a little in her. She moved her hips till he sat up against a barrier. She knew this was going to be the painful part

Enumael felt the luscious heat of Mylea's sex envelope the head of his manhood and sighed with pleasure. A mortal man might not have been able to control himself and simply thrust home but he was much more than a mere mortal. He felt the barrier of her hymen kiss the tip of his member. With careful slowness, he pushed against her hymen, testing how sensitive she was to the discomfort.

Mylea could feel the pressure against the tight barrier of her hymen. She moved her hips testing its limits, adjusting to his size. Her hands rand down his back in a sweet caress.

With a quick movement of her hips, she instinctively thrust, pushing him though. She gasp at the pain as his size tore though the thin membrane. Single ears welled up in her eyes and began to flow out one at a time as she tried to get herself to relax. She could feel Sally Mae Scream in her head knowing this was agony to her more so.

Mylea's soft caress filled Enumael's heart achingly full with tenderness for her. He truly did not want to cause her pain but she managed to thrust herself against his manhood, forcing him to tear through her hymen. He would have taken his time and tried to wear down the thin membrane slowly until it was only a dull ache, not a sharp sundering stab, but somehow, Mylea had managed to will herself forward. It surprised and impressed him.

Fully inside of her now, Enumael remained still. "Mylea, I will not move until you tell me to, when you are ready. Now, look." He instructed, cupping her cheek in his hand, looking into her tear stained eyes. "Breath with me. Slowly, deeply, like this." He took in a long slow breath through his nose then let it out through his mouth. "It will help you relax." He kissed her brow lightly after that and held her close. "How is Sally Mae handling it?" Enumael asked, unable to read her behind Mylea's eyes.

Mylea took a few deep breaths. It eased the pain.

"Sally Mae is hurting. She feels thing much more deeply than I do."

She felt her body relax. the pain that was there warmed and began to feel good. She wrapped her arms around his neck drawing him into a deep kiss. The warmth began to pulse as she lifted her hip testing the feeling of him inside of her tight passage.

"I feared as much... I can sooth the pain, but doing so would also deaden the pleasure to come." Enumael replied, torn between what to do. Mylea clearly made her desires known with a kiss and the way she moved her hips against him. He felt Mylea relax around him and flirt at taking him deeper inside her.

Enumael smiled, he didn't expect either soul to be ready to move on quite so quickly. "Don't rush Mylea, try to let Sally Mae calm down too." He instructed. He was concerned for the poor girl. "What does she need to relax with you?" He asked her.

She took a moment to listen to Sally Mae. She could feel her pain and her eyes welled up with tears, Sally's tears. Pausing, Mylea flexed her hips back allowing his member to slip from her, giving them both a break, both physically and mentally. She kept her hands around his neck as she lost herself in his gaze, giving her friend a chance to calm herself.

"Its ok, Sally. I'm sorry I pushed it. I'm not used to you there still." It was such a strange feeling, feeling for both of them.

"It's okay Sally Mae, I know it hurts now, but it will not ever hurt again after this." Enumael whispered giving her light little kisses all along her collar bone to sooth and comfort her. "Here, let me do something about the bleeding..." He offered as Mylea drew back and let him slip out of her. His shaft was lightly coated in a mixture of blood and quim, but his real concern was tending to the ache that remained just within Mylea's tight canal. He gently worked one finger slowly inside of her and carefully sealed the wound so that she wouldn't bleed any more.

"There now, it should not hurt again. When you are ready, I can show you both how good physical love can feel. Take your time, I am in no hurry." He whispered, giving the swell of Mylea's breast a tender kiss.

Katarina read parishs letter she instantly forgave him. She dressed in a pink gown and went to go find him. She wondered where he could be. Walk the hall in search of him. She missed her lover and wondered . When he would come see her. He missed there date.

Mylea let out a gasp as his gently lips touched her breast. It was fire, ice all at the same time. Her senses heightened when the ache within her subsided from his gentle healing touch. The need began to grow deep within her body. It was almost painful as it grew, bolder and more intense. She could feel Sally Mae move though the pain, and the tears begin to dry.

"I think we are both ready, " she took his lips in hers and lifted her hips. She felt him back at her opening. His member hot and hard as it rested and rubbed at her.

Enumael entered Mylea slowly yet with fluid ease, the warmth of her tight, virginal embrace was nearly enough to bring him off but he wouldn't allow himself to cum before her. His focus was on her and Sally Mae, their sweet sacrifice had earned them more than they could ever imagine. He filled her, made her stretch tight around his manhood, the head gently pressing against the tender neck of her cervix. If and when he did cum, it would bath her insides with a glowing warmth as he worked slowly in and then back. Each thrust filling her with the power of an angel.

the pressure of him filling her nearly sent her ever the edge immediately. His movement was gently as his size filled her completely. soft moans escaped her lips as the sensation on her sweet spot intensified. Mylea melted into the sensation, lifting her hips instinctively as her moved in and out.

The connection between them melted into one as she felt the beating of his soul within her. She could feel the light that once filled him before it was ripped from him leaving only the darkness. She could feel the burden on his soul as he struggled with the consequence in which he had been dealt.

the sensation was almost too much for her as she felt her body arch and tense in pure pleasure. She could feel her vaginal muscles tighten and tense around making him feel bigger than he already was and making her feel more full. she reached up digging deep into his back, unsure if it was in wanting more or if to hold on to reality. She could feel sparks in her body and her mind.

Enumael was just about to bathe Mylea's tender cervix with the lush and milky heat of his seed when he sensed Katarina approaching. She wandered the halls, looking for him. It pained him to leave Mylea unfulfilled but just as he departed he felt Mylea's release. He left Parish and sought out Katarina to keep her from seeing them in Mylea's bed, knowing that the sight would destroy her.

Parish came to only to find himself rutting and thrusting deep inside of Mylea. Her orgasmic contractions wrenching the seed from his balls. He felt a mixture of pleasure and horror at the sight of her writhing beneath him, unable to stop the spurting rush of his cum from splashing against her cervix. "What the hell?" He gasped as he struggled to pull out of her, but she clung to him as if clinging to life itself.

"Mylea! No!" He gasped, his voice shaking in horror as he struggled to break free. It was so wrong, but... So good... He stared at her, lost in the powerful waves of orgasmic ecstasy. "Please..." He groaned, pained by the thought of having taken advantage of her. "What have I done..." He whispered, lowering his head to her breast in defeat, giving in to the swells of her tight, virginal embrace.

Mylea felt her sweet release just as she felt his seed bathe her from within. She cried out as it washed over her, consuming every inch of her mind. She did not even realize Enumael's departure from the good Parish's body. She held on as wave after wave washed over her body, sending small shivers though her as she pulled him closer to her, holding on for dear life.

She felt the being leave Parish Green. Her breath was ragged as she breathed deeply. Mylea kept her arms around him as he gave in and finished his release.

"What have I done..."

She could feel the guilt and the confusion. She searched though his aura trying to calm him with her new found clarity. There was anew sense of power within her that had been suppressed for so many years. She could read people. She could feel what they felt and know what they needed. Her touch could comfort. She felt wise beyond her years from the things she had seen though Enumael. He had given her a rare gift. It all was so clear.

“Its ok. I chose this. He gave me a gift”

Mylea lifted his chin from her breast and brought his lips to hers in a deep kiss. She wrapped her harms around his shoulders letting her hands dance along the back of his neck.

"You... Chose? Gift? What gift?" Parish asked, still hiding his face in Mylea's breasts until she gently lifted his chin. "The demon, it used me... Used my body... To..." The reality of what had happened between them was just too much for Parish to accept. "Your virginity... And now... I've came inside of you... Oh Mylea... What if you become pregnant? No one will understand. It is such a horrible misuse of my authority over you as your psychiatrist. If anyone finds out that I... Made love to you, in your own bed... I will pay, and dearly." He was a mess, trembling as the weight of what he'd done came crashing down on him.

Oddly, though, Mylea's slow, sweet kiss seemed to wash all of his fears away. She seemed so self assured and almost zen like in her peacefulness that it affected him deeply. Just as he surrendered to giving her his seed he also surrendered to her seemingly ageless feminine wisdom. It was as if she was the mother and he had become a child in need of her soothing touch. He began to relax, taking long, slow breaths to help calm himself further. "What lead to our... Coupling?" He asked unsure how things had lead to this level of intimacy.

“Shh..” she ran her soft finger down the side of his face comforting him. The sense of calm flooded though her though the after effects of their coupling. “Its ok. I'm ok. Parish Green, don't you see that? HE fixed me. You fixed me.”

Mylea pressed her fingers to his temples once more exploring the depths of her new found understanding of her gift. She could calm people and read them better. Instinctively she felt like she could do so much more. The block on her mind was gone. Her eyes turned a shade of violet as this understanding came into fruition

She held her ring finger to his temples and stared into his eyes. She could feel the change as she began transferring the memory of the events to him. She showed him the locked room that once belonged to her new permanent companion Sally Mae. She reached into her mind. Sally was there but no longer a separate entity, she had merged fully. No separate minds anymore, just one working in tandem with Mylea in the forefront. She smiled at the idea of it. She showed him the joining of them and becoming one. The frustration at the physical feelings being different from the thoughts.

She then came to the coupling. The kisses and touch that warmed her soul, clearing her mind and joining her with her friend. The gentleness of their lovemakeg. How he had been careful with her. How he had made the pain go away. She flooded him with the feeling of the passion that the two of them shared only moments before. Her body warmed an pulsed with the thought.

"Fixed you? But I don't..." Paris trailed off as her touch brought about a strange sort of peacefulness within him. "Oh..." He sighed, resting his weary head upon her naked breast as she imparted her memories directly into his mind.

The beauty of Mylea giving a poor disembodied soul new life by sharing her body with her left Parish in absolute awe. He reached up to caress her cheek, tears in his eyes over her selflessness. Then, she shared the intimate acts she had let Enumael do to her. He could now see that she had been shown tenderness and love in that act. Then the tides of passion swelled within her thoughts as she shared them with him and he couldn't stop his body from reacting to it.

Embarrassed, he tried to hide his returning erection for her. "Mylea?" He whispered uncertain what to feel for her now. It was clear that she no longer needed to be here, she was whole, more than whole. She had a special gift, one that he envied.

Back