Voyeur daughter. (legal age)

4Play4us

Really Experienced
Legal age teen daughter tells brother that she wants to spy on mom and dad having sex. Why does mom moan and cry out for more? More what? It starts with brother wondering too. So they both agree to share a hole in the wall made from an old picture that used to hang there. Now, it's big enough for the two barely legal teens to watch at the same time. It just so happens that the brother is standing behind his sister and gets a hardon that's pressing against his sisters ass. She reaches behind her and guides her brothers cock between her legs as the fun begins in the other bedroom.

Last edited:
They can see mom stroking pop's prick. Anxious to learn, daughter reaches behind her and strokes bro's prick, matching mom stroke for stroke. Bro groans, the first time another hand has touched his organ. Mum cups pop's balls with her hand. Sis does likewise. Pop starts fucking mom's hand. Bro, learning fast, fucks sis's hand
But what are they doing says sis. I'm all wet down there, think I just peed a bit. I feel funny in my tummy, sort of tingling.
Pop gets up, gets behind mom, pushes his prick towards her backside.

Another one I've touched on in the past. In my twist, Mom and Dad have an arrangement, when Dad's away, Mom can play. The kids know Mom has a lot of friends, but not much more. Then there is the day they find out by catching Mom schlupping the fleshcicle.

Kids are distressed, so they turn to each other for comfort ... you know, close comfort.

This continues for a while, every time Mom and a friend get together, so do Bro and Sis .... for comfort.

At some point in each session, they take a break and go watch Mom .... you know, to learn.

Then one day, lost in their lessons, they look up and see Mom and friend standing at the door watching the students of their teachings.

"You two have learned well' says Mom grinning.

That"teen" daughter needs to be at least 18 in a Lit story. As does bro.

Are they twins?
THAT could be 🔥
Is it now a requirement to list the ages of each of the characters in a story? Just asking, been gone for a while.

Is it now a requirement to list the ages of each of the characters in a story? Just asking, been gone for a while.
not a requirement, but the bots are more aggressive at kicking back submissions where there is any possibility of underage, so advisable to make very clear.

not a requirement, but the bots are more aggressive at kicking back submissions where there is any possibility of underage, so advisable to make very clear.
It just seems awkward to me, like giving bra and cup sizes ( she had these huge 38 DDD's).

Just put a disclaimer that the characters are over 18 like many authors do. Then you don't need worry about it.
true, if it works. I have heard tales that sometimes the bots will till bounce it based on keywords in the actual story.

It just seems awkward to me, like giving bra and cup sizes ( she had these huge 38 DDD's).

If my characters are not obviously full-grown adults, I generally make them college or junior-college students. That pretty much guarantees they are over eighteen*. I've never had a problem with this approach.

*Unless you are writing about Sheldon Cooper, of course.

If my characters are not obviously full-grown adults, I generally make them college or junior-college students. That pretty much guarantees they are over eighteen*. I've never had a problem with this approach.

*Unless you are writing about Sheldon Cooper, of course.
I just submitted a piece where:
Son buys alcohol for his birthday
Daughter is a stripper.

It seemed to me that at best this was missed or over looked. Are they using bots searching for keywords or characters?

Daughter is a stripper.

It seemed to me that at best this was missed or over looked. Are they using bots searching for keywords or characters?
bots are used. The algorithms are not publicized.

Legal age teen daughter tells brother that she wants to spy on mom and dad having sex. Why does mom moan and cry out for more? More what? It starts with brother wondering too. So they both agree to share a hole in the wall made from an old picture that used to hang there. Now, it's big enough for the two barely legal teens to watch at the same time. It just so happens that the brother is standing behind his sister and gets a hardon that's pressing against his sisters ass. She reaches behind her and guides her brothers cock between her legs as the fun begins in the other bedroom.

I may take a stab at this. Stay tuned.

Daughter is a stripper.

Neither age is implied.

In some places you can't buy until 21, but 18 is legal in many. Nor did you specify who's birthday ... 25 year old Son could be buying a present for Dad's birthday.

Daughter? Who's daughter? The Son's? The Dad's making them brother and sister? Stripper daughter could be 18, 20, 25, older .....

Daughter is a stripper.

I don't understand what you are asking? What would be missed?

Neither age is implied.

In some places you can't buy until 21, but 18 is legal in many. Nor did you specify who's birthday ... 25 year old Son could be buying a present for Dad's birthday.

Daughter? Who's daughter? The Son's? The Dad's making them brother and sister? Stripper daughter could be 18, 20, 25, older .....
The implication is that both son and daughter are at least 18 years of age.

Back