Virginia Friends

I want to wish all of the people in Virginia who are too lazy to post a Merry Christmas. Hope everyone gets to unwrap a present under the tree or in bed and finds all of your desires fulfilled. :)

I want to wish all of the people in Virginia who are too lazy to post a Merry Christmas. Hope everyone gets to unwrap a present under the tree or in bed and finds all of your desires fulfilled. :)

Thanks Stargazer, I'm from NC but spent time in Va several weeks a year.
Merry Christmas and Safe New Year to you and yours.:)

Thanks Stargazer, I'm from NC but spent time in Va several weeks a year.
Merry Christmas and Safe New Year to you and yours.:)

Mtnmike, hope your stays in VA has some passionate excitement to them. :) We could then live vicariously through you. lol

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and are looking forward to the new year.

Mtnmike, hope your stays in VA has some passionate excitement to them. :) We could then live vicariously through you. lol

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and are looking forward to the new year.

Lol, mostly spent on fishing and hunting trips but will admit that 1 such trip I experienced my 1st threesome and several more since.

757 “ The “Burg”

Any Woman in the area looking for some sexy fun. Would love to hear from you. I am a 60yo digging retirement. Your pleasure is mine. Very open minded and discreet. Love the scent and taste of a Woman.

The weekend is almost here so what fun plans do people have for the first weekend of 2020? I can still remember the big hoopla around Y2K so hard to believe that is 20 years in the past already. Hope everyone's year is off to a good start.

RVA...well, the 'burbs at least

Hi all! Transgirl here (pre-everything, but dynamite when I'm all done up). Just wanted to pop by and say hello. Would love to chat with my fellow Lit Virginians...especially if you're in the 804! :heart:

Hi all! Transgirl here (pre-everything, but dynamite when I'm all done up). Just wanted to pop by and say hello. Would love to chat with my fellow Lit Virginians...especially if you're in the 804! :heart:

Do you know how hard it is to find Va Litsters? Especially in the 804:confused:
Welcome!

Northern Virginia

Hello from Virginia as well. I travel to Roanoke every so often.

Heading to V.B for a couple weeks in a month. Looking forward to relaxing ... Hopes its warmer than here...;)

Not too far away Lonelywife1205. I'm down in Williamsburg.

Back