virgin 23 year old man in MD

patrick7878

Virgin
I am 23 years old, on the Eastern Shore. Never had sex or a bj. I am actually a fairly good looking guy. 6'3, 155 lbs, slim, athletic, short brown hair, blue eyes, cute dimples and nose (I been told). Unfortunately I just had a bad string of encounters. Had a gf for two years, she let me eat her out, finger her, but I was not given reciprocation. Had 5 girls in the past year, after fantastic dates, ghost me (even after i made out with two of them). Tired of waiting. I just want my first sex experience to be done with so I can move on and stop thinking about it. If any females are on the Eastern Shore, or close by, and are interested in a sexual hook-up pm me. I can exchange pics, info. etc.

I am 23 years old, on the Eastern Shore. Never had sex or a bj. I am actually a fairly good looking guy. 6'3, 155 lbs, slim, athletic, short brown hair, blue eyes, cute dimples and nose (I been told). Unfortunately I just had a bad string of encounters. Had a gf for two years, she let me eat her out, finger her, but I was not given reciprocation. Had 5 girls in the past year, after fantastic dates, ghost me (even after i made out with two of them). Tired of waiting. I just want my first sex experience to be done with so I can move on and stop thinking about it. If any females are on the Eastern Shore, or close by, and are interested in a sexual hook-up pm me. I can exchange pics, info. etc.

I'm sure you won't have any shortage of private messages. I wish you luck in your endeavors.

Back