Variations on a theme...

There is a concept in photography (that you may already know of and don't require me to say) called leading lines. It just means there is something on the edge that leads the eye into the photo.

In this case the palm leads you in, and where the fingers meet the hair, the lines of the hair lead you down, and then you get trapped in the cleavage.

So if my eyes are trapped in your cleavage just know it had nothing to do with the concept above, I was going to look there regardless 😉

(but for real tho, that concept worked so well in this photo!)

There is a concept in photography (that you may already know of and don't require me to say) called leading lines. It just means there is something on the edge that leads the eye into the photo.

In this case the palm leads you in, and where the fingers meet the hair, the lines of the hair lead you down, and then you get trapped in the cleavage.

So if my eyes are trapped in your cleavage just know it had nothing to do with the concept above, I was going to look there regardless 😉

(but for real tho, that concept worked so well in this photo!)
Yes, that was exactly what I was going for! 😉 I kid, but thank you for the thoughtful response!

Back