Vampire with sinful imagination sought to co-operate on writing Erotic Horry story

TheRedChamber

Apprentice
First of all, let me say this is no a personal ad. I'm not one of those weirdos who hang around on Internet forums trying to get vampires to come and bit them. I'm a serious author. You can check out my work here.

But there are some things I can't write about if I haven't experienced. I've got a ton of hot, sexy vampire stories outlined just waiting to be made real, but I need the input of a dark, brooding, passionate vampire to help me realize the details. For example, what does it feel like to be held at bay by a cross? Is it more effective if they have those little figures of Jesus on the front or will the simple two crossed bits of wood do? What about Celtic Crosses - I hear they were mostly decrative. Sorry, I should stress that I'm not religious. I know that makes you nervous.

Oh, and what about different blood types? Do you have a preference. I've heard that AB tastes like strawberries - is that true? And when you get down to it, just what sweet music do the children of the night make? I've sat in the hills for hours till 3am and all I hear is howling. More than anything I want to know how to describe the screeming void that comes from being a nightmare shade caught halftway between the waking world and the depth of hell. That's not something you can write about unless you've lived it.

Well - not lived it. You know what I mean. Unlived it.

One of my plots involve succubi, but I'm not sure - natural allies or is there bad blood between you? Get it? Blood. Yeah, I have a range of different vampires stories from the scary to the goofy. I've got this one where Arnold Swagernegger gets turned into a vampire and he's going round saying 'Your Necks' to everyone. It's hilarious.

I'm looking for someone highly articulate. I'll be honest, in my previous collaboration with a zombie, I found they just wouldn't pull their weight. My manuscripts kept coming back covered in drool and brains. Ideally I'd be looking for someone say of an 19th century Romantic bent. Maybe someone who hung around with Lord Byron and ran into the nosteratu on one of his infamous hell-benders. Or maybe an aristocratic lady of the court of the Sun King who fell to the Moon Lord, someone hanging around the literary salons of Paris circa the French Revolution (not entirely sure how I'd feel about a guiloutinee). But, hey, even if you were a victim of Jack the Ripper and an illiterate sex worker (that's what we call harlots now), we could still make it work. You could pass on your knowledge of the mean streets of Victorian London through recorded dictophone messages and I could transcribe them for posterity.

As you can tell from above I do have a thing for the older vampires. More recent turnees acceptable to, but I do need to pay attention to your age when you were turned. I was exchanging messages recently with this one vampire and we were getting along but then she let it slip that she'd been turned at a Bay City Rollers concert in 1972 - I was like, damn girl, just how old are you for all eternity? Not my scene, man.

I'm currently based in NYC, so if you were in Eastern Europe the timezones would match up nicely. It'd be my early evening when it was your blackest night. We'd get a lot done. That said, if you've immigrated here, that's cool as well. I'll work around you. I do need to stress I'm looking for a tradional European vampire. I don't mean to sound racist, but if your one of those weird Chinese hopping vampires, this isn't going to work.

As noted I'm serious writer. I want to stress this is an invitation to collabortate, not an invitation to come over and suck all my blood out. (Let's take that aspect slowly - joking, joking). I just want to write the best damn vampire story I can. I just want to hold a mirror up to life.

Sorry. Was that insenstive? Talkign about mirrors. See this is why I need a co-author.

Anyway, that's me. Looking forward to hearing from you.

TheRedChamber.

P.S. I've gone with the spelling 'vampire' here, but I'm not wedded to it. If you prefer 'vampyre' it's a quick find and replace in all my Word documents.
P.P.S. Must be female, over 5 ft 7 and a C or D cup. Fiery red-heads join the front of the queue.

Last edited:
First of all, let me say this is no a personal ad. I'm not one of those weirdos who hang around on Internet forums trying to get vampires to come and bit them. I'm a serious author. You can check out my work here.

But there are some things I can't write about if I haven't experienced. I've got a ton of hot, sexy vampire stories outlined just waiting to be made real, but I need the input of a dark, brooding, passionate vampire to help me realize the details. For example, what does it feel like to be held at bay by a cross? Is it more effective if they have those little figures of Jesus on the front or will the simple two crossed bits of wood do? What about Celtic Crosses - I hear they were mostly decrative. Sorry, I should stress that I'm not religious. I know that makes you nervous.

I might be interested, but... what star sign is your vampire? I can't write an Aries or a Libra. Water signs preferred.

P.S. I've gone with the spelling 'vampire' here, but I'm not wedded to it. If you prefer 'vampyre' it's a quick find and replace in all my Word documents.

Ten points for cultural awareness here...

P.P.S. Must be female, over 5 ft 7 and a C or D cup. Fiery red-heads join the front of the queue.

...but minus ten million here for gross insensitivity.

I feel like I should finally revive my "Vampire Steve" story, putting all those pesky fantasies to rest. Being a vampire isn't sexy, it's a nightmare.

Don't believe me?
----read this!-----

Miriam woke up abruptly, the cool night air caressing her cheeks. She rolled over and realized that her bedroom window was ajar. The neon glare from the streetlight on the other side of the road cast long shadows, cloaking most of the room in inky darkness.

"Must be getting old," she muttered, sliding out of bed. Her Hello Kitty nightie barely protected against the cold, so she quickly hopped to the window and shut it,

There was a soft rustling behind her. Miriam turned on her heels but could see nothing in the shadows. Snarling, she slapped the switch for her desk lamp. Warm light filled the room.

A stick-thin man stood in the far corner, the arm of a scuffed leather jacket protectively raised in front of his eyes. His hair was an unkempt mess of indeterminate color and his jeans also had seen better days.

Miriam opened the top desk drawer and pulled her Glock 27 free, unlocking the safety as she brought up the weapon.

"All right, punk. You have exactly five seconds to explain what the fuck you're trying to pull here."

She expected him to try to run for it. She expected an attack. What she didn't expect was him sliding down the wall and sighing, a sound so full of resignation she nearly lowered her gun.

"Don't shoot. I'm Steve. I'm a vampire. And I really, really need a bite."

"Vampire?" Miriam had to fight to keep a straight face. "All the vampires I know look a lot hotter than you, friendo."

Steve snorted. "This isn't damn Twilight. News flash. Not everyone out in the real world is a fucking supermodel. So. Would you mind?" He tilted his head and tapped his neck with two fingers.

"Yes! I would mind! What do I look like? A blood bank?"

Another sigh. "No, you're a perfectly healthy woman with the only malfunctioning window lock in a five-block radius. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find someone to bite these days?"

Miriam furrowed her brow. "Let's, for one freaking minute, entertain the idea you're not a raving lunatic who tries to get out of breaking and entering charges by claiming to be a supernatural being. What happened to all the special powers your kind usually has?"

Steve laughed bitterly. "You mean the hypno-gaze? I could do that. Only problem is - they become too willing. I don't want to fuck, I need a dose of the red stuff!"

"Turning into mist? Wolf? Bat?"

"Hasn't happened yet. My Mistress told me it takes a while. 'With blood comes power' and all that." Steve spread his arms, presenting his emaciated, pale-skinned form. "Thirty-three years of this shit and I have had maybe ten good meals."

"What can you do? So far, you sound like 'Vampire', the direct-to-video version." Miriam lowered the gun. Her arms were beginning to shake.

"When I have to be, I can be stronger and faster than any human. Makes me extremely ravenous afterwards though. And with my luck finding decent food, I'd rather save the energy for when I really, really need it." A thin smile pulled at the corners of his mouth as he nodded towards her gun. "Also, your bullets wouldn't have done much," he said. "Of course they hurt like hell and make a mess of my last set of clothes, but they won't kill me. Neither do water, trains, Pasta Vongole, raw garlic, holy symbols, falls from the thirtieth floor or trucks at seventy-five mph."

"That's an awfully specific list."

Steve gnashed his teeth. "When my mistress finally booked it, I became a bit suicidal."

"What about sunlight?"

"Ouch."

"It kills your kind?"

"Not... really. I usually wake up in a morgue somewhere, with another version of the Y-cut on my chest." He pulled up his t-shirt. Miriam could see a faint pink Y-shaped scar. And his ribs, poking through his skin.

"You don't die when they remove your organs?"

"Nope. The only way to really, really kill us is staking the heart, cutting off the head and dousing everything in two gallons of holy water."

Miriam pulled up her chair and sat down. "What about blood banks?"

"Two problems. I'm not good at breaking and entering and besides, have you tried eating frozen steak recently? The good stuff is kept at minus a hundred and forty-two degress celsius. And by the time it finally has thawed, it has the nutritional value of your typical USB stick for me. I need my blood freshly tapped, so to speak."

"Animals?"

He laughed. "You mean rats? I'd rather starve than put my teeth into these disease-ridden, shit-smelling vermin. I'm not sure if I'm disease-immune thanks to being a vampire, but even after gargling with pure desinfectant for a week, I wouldn't risk accidentally spreading rabies or whatever these fuckers carry these days."

"How considerate. Okay then. Since all other options seem to be exhausted, why not take it by force?"

"I could, probably. You'd struggle, scream, wake up the neighborhood in any case. Should I manage to feast and kill you, I might get away. My prints probably won't though. And when I'm in a hurry, I'll probably fail to properly kill you, which means you can rather accurately describe me. A city-wide APB is quite a bitch to deal with. Therefore I prefer a willing donor."

---

Last edited:
I might be interested, but... what star sign is your vampire? I can't write an Aries or a Libra. Water signs preferred.
Vampire sign is Tz'chakra - the spider who spins a web aroudn the moon. In life she was a Pisces. I like where this is headed.

I am ashamed.

Wait a minute. Bramblethorn? That isn't a vampyre name, it's a Fae name. You're just here to play wicked tricks on me. Admit it, pixie.

Vampire sign is Tz'chakra - the spider who spins a web aroudn the moon. In life she was a Pisces. I like where this is headed.

Good good. Now, what's her Myers-Briggs personality type? Mine is HDMI.

I am ashamed.

Wait a minute. Bramblethorn? That isn't a vampyre name, it's a Fae name. You're just here to play wicked tricks on me. Admit it, pixie.

Obviously, I am a vampire fae. Also a werejaguar. I don't talk about it much because I don't want to make people feel inadequate.

Bram, I didn't know your first names were Mary and Sue...

But now I know and your money will all be mine! Mine! Bwahahahahaha!

Obviously, I am a vampire fae. Also a werejaguar. I don't talk about it much because I don't want to make people feel inadequate.

So many questions right now - I'll go with the obvious, do you still have butterfly wings or do they get switched with batwings.

(I mean the wings of a bat, not Batmans plane, obviously...)

[Breaking the fourth wall for a moment, I am going to write down 'war between the good buttefly fairies and the bad batwinged imps' as a genuine story idea. Are vampire fae a thing in media]

Bramblethorn, he specified what he's looking for and I didn't think you meet his specs. Or if you do, you've certainly fooled all of us for a very long time. Well, I see that you are a vampire fae and a werejaguar. I guess those qualify?

Last edited:
You had me until the whole ‘no sucking the life from me’ portion. I’m sure there are plenty of other children of the night around though, best of luck with your search.

You had me until the whole ‘no sucking the life from me’ portion. I’m sure there are plenty of other children of the night around though, best of luck with your search.
Yeah, no. Nice try. I know that if you suck my blood and turn me into your mindless automoton slave, your name'll go at the top of the paperback above mine and I'm not down with that.

Yeah, no. Nice try. I know that if you suck my blood and turn me into your mindless automoton slave, your name'll go at the top of the paperback above mine and I'm not down with that.
40/60 royalties though… I’m an awfully kind undead Mistress.

Oh, and what about different blood types? Do you have a preference. I've heard that AB tastes like strawberries - is that true? And when you get down to it, just what sweet music do the children of the night make? I've sat in the hills for hours till 3am and all I hear is howling. More than anything I want to know how to describe the screeming void that comes from being a nightmare shade caught halftway between the waking world and the depth of hell. That's not something you can write about unless you've lived it.

Well - not lived it. You know what I mean. Unlived it.

One of my plots involve succubi, but I'm not sure - natural allies or is there bad blood between you? Get it? Blood. Yeah, I have a range of different vampires stories from the scary to the goofy. I've got this one where Arnold Swagernegger gets turned into a vampire and he's going round saying 'Your Necks' to everyone. It's hilarious.

I'm looking for someone highly articulate. I'll be honest, in my previous collaboration with a zombie, I found they just wouldn't pull their weight. My manuscripts kept coming back covered in drool and brains. Ideally I'd be looking for someone say of an 18th century Romantic bent. Maybe someone who hung around with Lord Byron and ran into the nosteratu on one of his infamous hell-benders. Or maybe an aristocratic lady of the court of the Sun King who fell to the Moon Lord, someone hanging around the literary salons of Paris circa the French Revolution (not entirely sure how I'd feel about a guiloutinee). But, hey, even if you were a victim of Jack the Ripper and an illiterate sex worker (that's what we call harlots now), we could still make it work. You could pass on your knowledge of the mean streets of Victorian London through recorded dictophone messages and I could transcribe them for posterity.

As you can tell from above I do have a thing for the older vampires. More recent turnees acceptable to, but I do need to pay attention to your age when you were turned. I was exchanging messages recently with this one vampire and we were getting along but then she let it slip that she'd been turned at a Bay City Rollers concert in 1972 - I was like, girl how old are you for eternity? Not my scene, man.

I'm currently based in NYC, so if you were in Eastern Europe the timezones would match up nicely. It'd be my early evening when it was your blackest night. We'd get a lot done. That said, if you've immigrated here, that's cool as well. I'll work around you. I do need to stress I'm looking for a tradional European vampire. I don't mean to sound racist, but if your one of those weird Chinese hopping vampires, this isn't going to work.

As noted I'm serious writer. I want to stress this is an invitation to collabortate, not an invitation to come over and suck all my blood out. (Let's take that aspect slowly - joking, joking). I just want to write the best damn vampire story I can. I just want to hold a mirror up to life.

Sorry. Was that insenstive? Talkign about mirrors. See this is why I need a co-author.

Anyway, that's me. Looking forward to hearing from you.

TheRedChamber.

If you are based in New York, be careful of those ex-Marines doing choke holds on people. Behave yourself on the subway.

So many questions right now - I'll go with the obvious, do you still have butterfly wings or do they get switched with batwings.

One of each. I wanted to have a full pair of each but the aerodynamics got complicated.

(I mean the wings of a bat, not Batmans plane, obviously...)

[Breaking the fourth wall for a moment, I am going to write down 'war between the good buttefly fairies and the bad batwinged imps' as a genuine story idea. Are vampire fae a thing in media]
Apparently yes.

Going back earlier in fiction, the line between the two isn't always clear. Looking at something like Keats' La Belle Dame Sans Merci, the titular lady is "full beautiful, a faery's child" who sings "a faery's song", but it's not hard to reinterpret her as a vampire looking for a victim.

Hey, Red. My friend Buffy might be interested in your proposition. She has a killer personality. Should I give her a call?

One of each. I wanted to have a full pair of each but the aerodynamics got complicated.

Apparently yes.

Going back earlier in fiction, the line between the two isn't always clear. Looking at something like Keats' La Belle Dame Sans Merci, the titular lady is "full beautiful, a faery's child" who sings "a faery's song", but it's not hard to reinterpret her as a vampire looking for a victim.
Never seen True Blood, but it looks like they are just human-sized actors (as always with TV horror) I was thinking more good and evil Thumbalina's waging a tiny but vicious war around us.

Had an Amerous Goods story based around the Waterhouse painting of La Belle Dame Sans Merci, but decided it needed to the artwork to really work and that's complicated, so it got put on hold.

Never seen True Blood, but it looks like they are just human-sized actors (as always with TV horror) I was thinking more good and evil Thumbalina's waging a tiny but vicious war around us.

Ah right. I think the vampire versions are just mosquitos.

Very oddly, I fit your physical description (depending on brand of fiery) and have a sensitivity to sunlight...
Great. All you need to do now is sell your soul to the Lord of Darkness for a hollow form of immortality, living out a semiexistance in the shadows of night, being feared by all that see you and then we'll talk.

If you could keep a journal throughout the process that'd be swell.

My tall, blonde, voluptuous, pale-skinned French friend, Clarimonde, is a young (a mere 200 years or so) woman of extraordinary beauty, and attired with royal magnificence. She is radiant, and radiates light rather than receiving it, all sparkling with prismatic colours, and surrounded with such a penumbra as one beholds in gazing at the sun.

I should warn you, though, that to behold her once is to fall forever.

Back