Vacate Watch - Speaker Mike Johnson (R - LA)

Two morons who are highly disliked in their own party. Of course, McCarthy just gave in to the Dems so he has the heat.

(I actually feel a bit dirty sharing that Johnson tweet- he's a complete douche)

Motion to kill motion to oust.McCarthy seems to be DOA

Gaetz ispleading his case right now by yielding to Rep. Bob Good

I’m also curious how this will turn out. Very little loyalty in politics and I expect Democrats to join to oust him.

7 out of 10 previous posts in here are by the thread starter. He's trying to prop it up. 🙂

I'll support the original thread on the subject instead.

They have no reason to save him unless he makes a deal.

I haven't yet seen a replacement named,
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

The vote is close right now.

One problem at a time.

7 out of 10 previous posts in here are by the thread starter. He's trying to prop it up. 🙂

I'll support the original thread on the subject instead.
Awesome for you!

It's great that you came to the thread to voice your opinion on the thread topic đź‘Ť

Just remember, if you don't tell people that you're ignoring them publicly, then it doesn't work.

OCA voted yes. My shocked face…

Oh Pelosi was called and no answer. Hmmm.

Uh oh the yes votes are pulling ahead. Wonder what the Vegas odds are? I should have placed a bet.

She's out of town for Sen. Feinstein's funeral. You're all heart!
Funerals are for the living, dead people don’t care. She should have been there for Feinstein when she was alive, not after death.

good,

the new gal

will stop the Impeachment hearings and just IMPEACH

faster n cheaper

get err dunn

Funerals are for the living, dead people don’t care. She should have been there for Feinstein when she was alive, not after death.
giphy.gif

Back