VA friends

Nah, I wanted to get a Bowflex cause I wore my old one out...

Almost ran over a bunch of people driving home from work though.

I snorted at the image of bbcbarry mowing over hapless yardsalers desperately clutching their penny finds.... I'm going to hell.

Giving the thread a bump for a Friday. Anybody doing anything interesting this weekend?

Good morning Virginia. Don't know how the rest of the day will turn out but the morning is beautiful sitting on the deck. Low humidity, soft breeze and the hummingbirds are flying about the feeder. Don't know why they cannot share.

Talking in circles

me: Good morning Star, how are you doing?

me again: Great Star, How about you?

me: Well Star I am glad to see the sun out so feeling pretty good

me again: Yeah, looks like it will be sunny. kind of soggy out there though so I know it will be humid.

me: Guess I had better start my day and get some work done.

me again: Me too. later

Which was better: Omega Man or I Am Legend?

I saw Omega man first as a kid so that kind of had an impact on me, thinking of being so alone in the world. From action and quality of movie stand point then probably I am Legend. Both movies make me think.

I saw Omega man first as a kid so that kind of had an impact on me, thinking of being so alone in the world. From action and quality of movie stand point then probably I am Legend. Both movies make me think.

I liked Omega Man more. Legend was basically a zombie movie that came out after Zombie movies were utterly played out, even though Will Smith was great in it.

I liked Omega Man more. Legend was basically a zombie movie that came out after Zombie movies were utterly played out, even though Will Smith was great in it.

Omega man definitely had more of on impact me after seeing the movie the first time. I don't want to be a zombie but don't think I want to be the last living person either. Cannot imagine what it would be like to have that constant daily struggle just to survive. I don't think there will be zombies but I do believe it is just a matter of time before some virus does knockoff a good portion of the human population. I admit kind of morbid but I have read that we are on the last class of effective antibiotics so in the near future we could go back to the time before antibiotics were available to cure common infections. But till then party on. :)

Back