VA friends

Good to see some “ activity “ on the “ Lost Cause” thread 👍 Anyone have plans for the upcoming “ High Holy Daze” weekend.🍀🎶🍻☘️🍺???

45 MWF in search of an internet-only friend/playmate. The ideal man would be from Virginia, age 50+, married (not looking to change that), a good communicator, and respectful of boundaries. I do not want to discuss sex or roleplay 24/7. If you are looking for a quick get-off partner, I'm not it. Also, I am not into many kinks. I mostly read romance stories on lit. I would prefer a man who is the same.

Male bi 43 here in the 703 area code. M or F in the age range of 30-50 feel free to PM me, let's see where it goes. I am looking for a good conversationalist, respectful of boundaries, but also willing to push them when appropriate. (If you're who I hope you are, then you'll know the difference). I have a few kinks we can discuss. In short, just be chill, and sane and we can go from there.

45 MWF in search of an internet-only friend/playmate. The ideal man would be from Virginia, age 50+, married (not looking to change that), a good communicator, and respectful of boundaries. I do not want to discuss sex or roleplay 24/7. If you are looking for a quick get-off partner, I'm not it. Also, I am not into many kinks. I mostly read romance stories on lit. I would prefer a man who is the same.
@SensualSapiophile

I am 38 married from Chicago. I am of Indian origin. Been Looking for some one like you! Who is mature, married and likes to have conversations. If you would flex on the geography and age…. We could be long distance chat friends

Back