UK fuck/suck buddies by postcode

Slim, smooth and very suckable/fuckable middle-aged guy in Ipswich. Versatile. Mostly play it straight, but am wondering about cross-dressing, if any CDs want to help me out?

Only one requirement: clean your bits, boys!!

south northumberland

Hi, I live in south northumberland and I am curious to try cock sucking. please drop me a line.
Andrew.

Love to suck

Hi guys. Anyone arond the GU1* post code area wanting some playfull fun and relief.
Must be clean and discreet as I am married. You can suck me too if you want but please don't be
Dissapointed when you don't taste cum because it don't shoot any anymore.

Anyone in NE or surrounding postcodes (DL, SR etc)?

Inexperienced, looking to broaden horizons. Available daytimes.

so few

seems like there is hardly anyone on Lit in the UK, surely there are more people than have responded so far

Hey all...again....still looking for my first experience, curious but energetic, LN2 but willing to travel, and a big welcome to admirers of my car lol ;)

ME7, Kent. Bi, married, love to suck and stroke and love the same being done to me;)

glasgow, bi married 45, looking to suck older guy 50+ on a regular basis, occasional panty wearer. does anyone out there, straight or bi, want a no strings blow job?! colin x

From past experience, the thing that always gets in the way of actually meeting up with people is always location. Very few people can "accommodate" as they say...

So - if there is anyone in the NE of England - Tyneside/Wearside/Teesside - who has a safe location which can be used during the daytime for discrete meets, I'd love to hear from them! Let's set up a Suck Club! ;-)

Back