UK and Ireland perverts unite!

Hmmm ... just "black" how are we supposed to create an accurate mental picture out of just "black" :rolleyes:

Works for me lol Black knickers to a Dragon is the same as a red rag to a Bull

Oh just plain black or sheer, lace gets snagged in my fangs

Last edited:
Hi Tal, how are you doin' today?

Not too bad, thanks. The feeling of being run over by a freight train has subsided, and whilst my brain is still easily frazzled, I'm gradually getting my mojo back. :cool:

How's you? :kiss:

Not too bad, thanks. The feeling of being run over by a freight train has subsided, and whilst my brain is still easily frazzled, I'm gradually getting my mojo back. :cool:

How's you? :kiss:

That's good to hear :rose:
I had a bit of a frustrating day where nothing seemed to work without having to fix it first.
At least the storm didn't materialize :)
I wonder where the others are all hiding?

I had a bit of a frustrating day where nothing seemed to work without having to fix it first.

The sky has been a funny colour all day here, and dark enough to need lights on since 10am! Wind is picking up now... :eek:

It's usually fairly quiet at this time of evening, especially on a Monday. That's why I sneak in :D

They're probably all cooking dinner like I should be :rolleyes:
Curry tonight methinks

They're probably all cooking dinner like I should be :rolleyes:
Curry tonight methinks

Yeah. I think it's spag bol here. And yup, I should be moving too.

I just remembered that I have snowballs in the fridge lol. Now I'm motivated to move :D

Hi e, Tal, hiding? Riding more like, a bit breezy but nothing extreme in Yorkshire

Glad to hear you are recovering Tal... dare I ask what from?? :eek:

Last edited:

There's plenty of storm here to go round!! We all got sent home from work at 1 pm which was good. Lights are still on but flickering. We still have a rough two or three hours to go 🙀

Hi e, Tal, hiding? Riding more like, a bit breezy but nothing extreme in Yorkshire

Glad to hear you are recovering Tal... date I ask what from?? :eek:

Hey Lucy :kiss:

Life, my dear, life. It sometimes just wants to fuck with me, testing me to make sure I'm still paying attention and am grateful for what I have. :rolleyes:

There's plenty of storm here to go round!! We all got sent home from work at 1 pm which was good. Lights are still on but flickering. We still have a rough two or three hours to go 🙀

Hey gorgeous :kiss:

Am about to run away, but I hope you're ok - not a nice time, I know. Fingers crossed for it to pass quickly and without damage. :rose:

👍 Good tune. Plenty of guitars 🎸

I was grounded as a teenager and had tickets to a concert to go see them, I left and went and saw them anyway, got the old " hope it was worth it "speech when i got home,
It was mom, it was... LOL

I was grounded as a teenager and had tickets to a concert to go see them, I left and went and saw them anyway, got the old " hope it was worth it "speech when i got home,
It was mom, it was... LOL

Rock and roll!!! It's all about rebellion 🎸 Good for you

Hey Lucy :kiss:

Life, my dear, life. It sometimes just wants to fuck with me, testing me to make sure I'm still paying attention and am grateful for what I have. :rolleyes:

Life can be a shit like that, I hope it’s getting more on an even keel, if only because I want to be greeted like Tall.... :(

Good evening from sunny Newcastle..

Yes, I am taking the piss... It's never sunny up here..

I spoke too soon about the weather earlier, it's just starting to pick up a bit here.
Looks like we're in for a bit of a roof rattler :eek:

I spoke too soon about the weather earlier, it's just starting to pick up a bit here.
Looks like we're in for a bit of a roof rattler :eek:

Good luck for getting through unscathed!

We've been blowy for a few hours now. Don't know how long it's expected to last. May not be sleeping well tonight. :(

Back