Udders, hucows, mating and milking

tumblr_olmqag8VdO1vrdygso1_1280.png

The bell is a nice touch, but isn’t a true cow bell.

tumblr_olmqag8VdO1vrdygso1_1280.png

The bell is a nice touch, but isn’t a true cow bell.

Sometimes I’m surprised walking in the park mid day, about this time, 1230 PM, seeing all the bountiful breasted moms feeding openly. I ran into my dentist’s hygienists huge set visible in her blouse. Asked her if she alone. Took her and suckled on her long time. Feeding time and I was thirsty I admit it. Love them when they’re enthusiastically willing.

Sometimes I’m surprised walking in the park mid day, about this time, 1230 PM, seeing all the bountiful breasted moms feeding openly. I ran into my dentist’s hygienists huge set visible in her blouse. Asked her if she alone. Took her and suckled on her long time. Feeding time and I was thirsty I admit it. Love them when they’re enthusiastically willing.
Heffers in the pasture, udders swollen and ready to milk is always a nice sight to see.

https://cdn05.**********/uploads/photos/2019/04/13003/bdsmlr-13003-wZSHMBqmzg.gif

https://cdn05.**********/uploads/photos/2019/04/13003/bdsmlr-13003-kkLsoulzR2.gif

I used to squirt like that when I was breast feeding. Watching the milk come out of my nipples would turn me on every time I pumped.

Ooh I bet that was lovely. I miss the milk. Would love to have it back.

I had this delicious dream last night and wanted to share.

My dream started with me making out with this gorgeous brown haired beauty with creamy skin and the most delicious eraser nipples you could imagine. We were naked and running our hands over one another. She had the swell of a babe in her belly I noticed as I ran my hands over her belly toward her pussy. Her tits were hanging heavy. I too was pregnant, but further along. My nipples were leaking dribbles of milk from my arousal. She began nursing at my breasts and my pussy got soaked. I began fingering her and rubbing her clit and she was moaning into my globe breasts. I could feel her beginning to orgasm so I rubbed harder with the palm of my hand as I slipped in two fingers and noticed small beads of milk form at her nipples as she rode my hand. I popped her nipple in my mouth to taste her sweet fresh milk and she screamed and gripped my hair as she erupted into another orgasm.

Then I looked behind her and a man was standing there stroking a delicious thick cock. My pussy jumped at his presence. He came and massaged milk from my breasts as I lapped at the girls freshly suckled breasts. He told us to get on our hands and knees and rubbed his milk covered cock between my legs, up and down my dripping cleft, running from my ass to my clit with his throbbing cock, his fingers exploring the wet cunt of my friend. He then pushes his wide head into the opening of my cunt. I groan loudly and the girl leans over and kisses me with traces of my milk in her mouth. I get pounded deep a few times but then he abruptly leaves my pussy and pounds into my friend. I watch her tits bounce with his thrusts. After a few thrusts he had back inside of me, slapping his balls on my wet clit as he reaches down and kneads my tits, taking his milky hands and running them over my belly and around to my clit. Without removing his hand he moves over and fucks the other girl as he runs my clit. Just as I'm about to orgasm he fucks me again, riding me so hard. The other girl leans under me and suckles my breasts as he pounds me and fills me with his hot cum, it dripping down with my pussy juice onto the mound of the other girl. As it drips down from my cunt he laps it off of her while she nibbles and sucks at my tits.

Needless to say, I woke up quite hot and bothered.

I had this delicious dream last night and wanted to share.

My dream started with me making out with this gorgeous brown haired beauty with creamy skin and the most delicious eraser nipples you could imagine. We were naked and running our hands over one another. She had the swell of a babe in her belly I noticed as I ran my hands over her belly toward her pussy. Her tits were hanging heavy. I too was pregnant, but further along. My nipples were leaking dribbles of milk from my arousal. She began nursing at my breasts and my pussy got soaked. I began fingering her and rubbing her clit and she was moaning into my globe breasts. I could feel her beginning to orgasm so I rubbed harder with the palm of my hand as I slipped in two fingers and noticed small beads of milk form at her nipples as she rode my hand. I popped her nipple in my mouth to taste her sweet fresh milk and she screamed and gripped my hair as she erupted into another orgasm.

Then I looked behind her and a man was standing there stroking a delicious thick cock. My pussy jumped at his presence. He came and massaged milk from my breasts as I lapped at the girls freshly suckled breasts. He told us to get on our hands and knees and rubbed his milk covered cock between my legs, up and down my dripping cleft, running from my ass to my clit with his throbbing cock, his fingers exploring the wet cunt of my friend. He then pushes his wide head into the opening of my cunt. I groan loudly and the girl leans over and kisses me with traces of my milk in her mouth. I get pounded deep a few times but then he abruptly leaves my pussy and pounds into my friend. I watch her tits bounce with his thrusts. After a few thrusts he had back inside of me, slapping his balls on my wet clit as he reaches down and kneads my tits, taking his milky hands and running them over my belly and around to my clit. Without removing his hand he moves over and fucks the other girl as he runs my clit. Just as I'm about to orgasm he fucks me again, riding me so hard. The other girl leans under me and suckles my breasts as he pounds me and fills me with his hot cum, it dripping down with my pussy juice onto the mound of the other girl. As it drips down from my cunt he laps it off of her while she nibbles and sucks at my tits.

Needless to say, I woke up quite hot and bothered.

That was erotic as hell!

My gawd I’d love to have big milky filled breasts and hooked up against my will forcibly being milked against my will!

I'm glad you liked it.

I did too. It made way too much sense to be a dream, but its a great fantasy none the less. Pregnancy and lactation are two of my favorite fetishes. I hope you'll share more here. I love how your brain works. :)

Back