U.S. looks at supporting anti-Russian insurgency in Ukraine

The UK has done that too. Unlike those who joined the International Brigade in Spain's Civil War who were prosecuted on their return, any Brit wanting to fight in Ukraine will face NO action on return - if they do.

Apart from Ukrainian men working in the UK who are now returning to their country to fight, a substantial number of UK army veterans are going too.

How do you get them there?

Promise them a football match?
The Ukrainians and Brits are paying their own way, going by train and by private vehicles. Local Ex-Army military supply stores are running low on uniforms and equipment, especially bullet-resistant vests.

Where are you people hanging out that you see other people supporting Putin? I haven't seen or heard anyone supporting him. Here or elsewhere.

Mainly in their imagination.
It is a very vivid and scary place.
They see Trump in every fold of their brain...

He overshadows his pupil and propped-up puppet Putin

Butters seems quite put out over the Russian flag waving and the Putin Praise. Maybe things are different in Tennessee.

Well, she is the expert on everything American; a life of adoration and devotion.
She just positively gushes Red (the enemy), White (the oppressor, like her) and Blue (she needs a hero)...

Today is St David's Day. I'm hanging out the Welsh Dragon and have daffodils. Leeks feature as part of our evening meal. I'd like to stuff a very large leek up Putin's arse.

wales-390x235_1.png

In a few weeks, this whole place will be in full bloom.
Yellow, white, pink and red...

But what's clear to me, is that Putin never expected to see such gigantic masses of terrified Ukrainians fleeing to other countries.
Shows you just out of touch with the common folk dictators become, they surround themselves with ass kissers.
Just like our ruling class.

It will be end of May and June before our spring flowers will be in full bloom. Lots of snow right now.
I'm thirty yards from the sea (if the tide's in). Snowdrops, daffodils and hyacinths are in bloom.

I'm thirty yards from the sea (if the tide's in). Snowdrops, daffodils and hyacinths are in bloom.
I'm looking at a sea of white snow, an icy river, and some craggy peaks. All beautiful in their own right.

Isn't that were Dr. Doom lives? Cus if so Russia is in for a rude awakening.
No, Latvia is that place that has been influenced by both Russian and German culture. A Latvian always shows up to work on time -- even when totally drunk.

Back