TSCLT 6.0: Hemi Bacon Intensive Care Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our one-day cold snap is over. It's over freezing again and I'm loving it; this week is supposed to bring us a warming trend.

:cool:

I can even take some wood outside and get it butchered down to new shelf size.

Whatta winter!

Looks like we get another dose of Very Cold early next week. I'm willing for it to give us a miss.

I have roofs to scale and cane rails to build.

It's just one damned thing after another.

Hell, if this shit was easy, then any Litster could do it . . . .

ca54dd5d68ba98ee135562c057e71722.jpg

As, I've said before, we live in some sort of bowl (the locals refer to Indian lore) where the weather mostly seems to split and go north and south of us; this time of year, winter weather splits off north and early spring storm weather splits to the south. We have some flora that you only see in the deep south and cannot be found for hundreds of miles from here. It's a weird, and beautiful spot where even the grass blooms in the spring. For example, our forsythia buds are already beginning to swell and green.

Sounds interesting, and attractive. I could do that.

I looked at the health care thread, and I think I'd make a good memeber of a death panel. Perhaps even a panel of one. :rolleyes:

With all due respect, of course . . . . :rolleyes:

I don't have anywhere near enough Litizens on iggy.

49946791_2417967234897816_2314575558194757632_n.jpg

https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/50999/bdsmlr-50999-YurLwFE8iA.gif

tumblr_nyb4ccOeW71szv136o1_1280.jpg

Someone was playing alt games last week and I almost played wack-a-mole with iggy, but he soon went back to one of his root alts...

;)

I guess people have stopped rising to the bait.

Un otro chingando dia en paradiso . . . . :rolleyes:

No, I can't be arsed with accents because fuck it.

It's only as good or as bad as I make/allow it to be. So, I'm going to sort out where we are so we can try to figure where we are going.

All aboard the weasel train . . . .

https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/50999/bdsmlr-50999-NV5FXVit6h.jpg​

If the Super-bore is New v New*, then why will the combined age of the offensive leaders be 81?

:confused:

* Orleans and England

I slept about two hours last night and I have a basketball game recorded, so yeah, I'll probably be nodding out at some point...

AJ's sunset years are sad to read about. :(
*nods*
I've read that geriatrics often get by on four hours sleep or less per night.

The Chief seems to have lost his will to live since gravity and arthritis deprived him of his legendary spinning crescent kick.

He's even sold his timeshare in Branson.

Yeah, might as well, especially if it'll retire some of teh st000pids.

Home. Picked up a bit of carry-out after going to the box store to get some stuff for work tomorrow.

The Pm and the FNG are going to the job that Wat was gonna get sent to, the one they all but promised he'd be on, as of last week, no less. That was before Allah beshat him with staying put. :mad:

That's okay, the next job will be better . . . .

tumblr_o6h1dx5sRP1sws3pxo1_1280.jpg

Upside down day, dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner. I don't think I'll notice the difference.

Gonna finish my binge watching Hornblower.

Might as well. I kind of think that I prefer breakfast at night. Allah knows I sure have eaten enough of it at/after dark.

I read this article yesterday and found it to be interesting. It's kind of like scraping together the money for the $50 boots, except . . . .

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/08/magazine/cities-fine-poor-jail.html

It's long, but it also points to another theory of mine, which is it costs more money to be poor than to be better off.

tumblr_nnkjpws01g1uth70ao1_1280.jpg

That's how it works Wat. Fuck over the bottom 3 quintiles. The bottom two, especially the bottom two, never figure it out and just keep voting the taxers and finer's into office believing that they're going to get some free shit. Dumb fucks.

Yeah, they are a very special kind of pathetic.

Then there are the ones who should know better but don't.

And then there are those best educated with a bullet to the head.

No matter, it's time to call it a night. Tomorrow is another day, they say, one with fewer weasels . . . .

this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amazon.jpg

tumblr_opn6qjp1Jt1wnyl1bo1_1280.jpg

Happy (payday) Wednesday!!!

Up a bit too early. Woke up an didn't got back to sleep. Nothing in particular rattling around in my head, including sleep, it seems.

Found out the other day that there was a fire at our job in Mississippi. No one was hurt. One of the old farts left the stove on and ignited the cabinets over it. I don't ever recall seeing or talking to the guy they interviewed on the local TV news, but he claimed to have lived there for 10 years.

The fire alarms worked . . . .

tumblr_ozlblzSZYF1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back