Try This & Report Back

About the G-spot and giving birth.....

Hi...I've been following this thread for about a week or so. I finally had to wade in and lend support for what Mr. GGG said in his first post on this subject, about the g-spot possibly being a pain-killing "switch" (my word, not his) for childbirth.

The very night, after I had read his post earlier in the day, there was a show on one of the educational-type cable channels (TLC, Discovery, or one like those) about the physiological aspects of sex. And darn if they didn't say about the g-spot just what I'd read earlier in the day as posted by Mr. G!

Now...I can't say whether or not it works. It sure as heck doesn't help with labor, and I didn't get far enough in my 2 birthings to find out if it helps when the kid goes through the birth canal. My first pregnancy (twins) resulted in an emergency c-sec before the girls got far enough to hit the g-spot area. My 2nd (and last) delivery, I begged for an epidural early on in labor, so I was totally numb as my son went past the g-spot area.

I'd be interested in hearing from some of you ladies who have gone through the whole birthing process without the use of drugs, to see what your experience was.

As for myself and g-spot orgasms, I have not been so fortunate. Hubby can't seem to make it happen manually, and I can't do it myself, either (even using specially designed toys which I bought online). I printed out the original post to show him, plus some other things I found on g-spots. Hopefully that will help in the future.

I have had, however, some wonderful orgasms during the "me on top" position...which I assume were g-spot related because they were heavenly and went on and on and on...sort of like one long, continuous full-body orgasm. ....Big sigh.... I miss that. But that is another story.

Looking forward to hearing from some moms out there.

Blue

Shameless self-promotion....My stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=158687

Thanks for the info. Tell the truth I never read anything anywhere on WHAT the G & A spots could be there for but it just struck me that if they have any use at all it must be that "switch" ...maybe from days gone by when we didn't have C sections or epidural. All you could hope for during a painful childbirth was the old coot mumbling and throwing little bones around the room didn't make too much damn noise while you bled to death.

You say, "" some wonderful orgasms during the "me on top" position...which I assume were g-spot related because they were heavenly and went on and on and on...sort of like one long, continuous full-body orgasm. ....Big sigh.... I miss that.""

I'm also interested in the childbirth aspect. I'm especially concerned with pregnants ladies doing this because of the PUSH OUT contractions as opposed to the suck IN contractions during clitoral orgasm. I'm also interested in any feedback on what you wrote...You said, " I miss that." Did tose riding orgasms (they sure sound like G or A spot O's) stop AFTER your C section? I'm just wondering if, during procedures like that, there is nerve damage and those nerves coming up from the G & A spots are severed?

Any feedback?

Hey there, Mr. GGG,

I agree with you...I wouldn't want pregnant women going for the g-spot orgasms, either. I don't know if orgasms can cause labor to begin, but I don't think it would be good to chance it.

You ask about changes in the type of orgasm I spoke of during "me on top", pre and post childbirth and c-section....

Actually, I don't recall having such wonderful orgasms like that until AFTER my son was born (the 2nd birth). Of course, he is 9, and my memory is really bad, so it is possible I had them prior to conceiving him, but I just don't remember.

How interesting that you were saying what I heard on that tv show and you had apparently come up with the idea on your own. You must be quite an intuitive man. Ahh...one of life's mysteries to ask God when we reach the Pearly Gates...what His purpose for the g-spot (and a-spot) as well as the appendix were for.

As for the "...big sigh...I miss that". Well, hubby and I are having problems and our sex life in basically non-existant. Long story; not for this thread.

Blue

Shameless self-promotion...My stories:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=158687

BlueDaisy & Mr. GGG...the connection is...

Oxcytocin, sometimes called the "orgasm homone."
I knew about it as a teenager when my 16 year-old sister had a (very unfortunate) llate-term abortion, and later said she could believe the women who told of the "ecstatic pleasure" of giving birth. Only later did I understand (the ESO book menetioned earlier) the sexual aspects.

-----------excerpt from a bio-medical site [***emphasis mine***] below (skip towards the middle for less detail, more psychology):------------------------

Physiologic Effects of Oxytocin
In years past, oxytocin had the reputation of being an "uncomplicated" hormone, with only a few well-defined activities related to birth and lactation. As has been the case with so many hormones, further research has demonstrated many subtle but profound influences of this little peptide. Nevertheless, it has been best studied in females where it clearly mediates three major effects:

Stimulation of milk ejection (milk letdown)....

Stimulation of uterine smooth muscle contraction at birth...
***Oxytocin is released during labor when the fetus stimulates the cervix and vagina, and it enhances contraction of uterine smooth muscle to facilitate parturition or birth.***
Establishment of maternal behavior....Studies support the contention that this behavioral effect of oxytocin is broadly applicable among mammals.

source? http://arbl.cvmbs.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys/endocrine/hypopit/oxytocin.html---------

In other words, we are animals--conditioned by, or else taking advantage of, our mammal animality. MAnipulation of the Gspot and others it simply another aspect of it.

Here's a less detailed but quite interesting pop-science article on the same entitled "Love Potion Number Nine:"
http://www.nerve.com/Regulars/ScienceOfSex/10-03-00/

------a provacative excerpt below:---------------------------------

Oxytocin does plenty for adults [too]. In fact, according to recent research, it plays a major role in orgasmic pleasure. In both sexes, sexual climax triggers a flood of the hormone. This surge may help transport sperm by stimulating muscular contraction in the reproductive tracts of both men and women. But it also makes sex feel so good: when oxytocin is blocked, orgasm occurs, but doesn't pack nearly the same pleasurable punch.
Because oxytocin is such a multi-tasker, interesting cross-reactions can occur. For example, women who are lactating sometimes release milk during sex. (And the milkmaids of old knew a trick for getting the most milk out of a cow: blow into her vagina!) Kinkier yet, breast-feeding can trigger orgasm in some highly sensitive women.
The fact that oxytocin influences the subjective feelings associated with orgasm suggests that it has direct effects on the brain, and this is the area of research that has yielded the most interesting findings over the last year or two. A group of researchers at the University of Maryland, led by psychobiologist Sue Carter, has amassed evidence that oxytocin helps establish pair bonds in monogamous rodents....
....Does the oxytocin released at orgasm help lovers bond emotionally? Does nursing hormonally cement mother and child? Details remain to be explored. Perhaps the presence of oxytocin in the brain strengthens synaptic connections between, on the one hand, the circuits that represent the sights, sounds and smells of a particular person and, on the other, the brain centers that mediate feelings of well-being or sexual arousal.
What's particularly interesting is how plastic and easily conditioned the oxytocin system is...This same plasticity could be the basis for a wide range of sexual phenomena — from sexual orientation to fetishism and paraphilias. (Could a rush of oxytocin at the right moment eroticize an innocent high heel?) And as usual with such discoveries, drugs are probably not far behind. Someday soon, I suspect, medicines that mimic or block the powerful effects of this flexible hormone may reshape the landscape of our emotional lives — with potentially enormous repercussions for the way we think of the nature of desire itself.
---------------------
And still more about its biospychological profound effects, another pop-sci article excerpt: ---------------------

Higher levels of oxytocin result in greater sexual receptivity, and because oxytocin increases testosterone production (which is responsible for sex drive in both men and women) sex drive can also increase. Moreover, this hormone does not just create a sexual desire in women, coupled with estrogen it creates a desire to be penetrated; it makes her want intercourse. Oxytocin increases the sensitivity of the penis and the nipples, improves erections, and makes both orgasm and ejaculation stronger; it may even increase sperm counts. And while oxytocin can move us towards sex, sex increases production of oxytocin: nipple stimulation, genital stimulation, and intercourse all raise the level of oxytocin in men and women. Orgasm causes levels to spike even higher, three to five times normal, creating the "after glow" closeness that is experienced following love making. The fact that sex increases oxytocin levels can be helpful for women who complain they "never feel like sex." Having sex, even when you don't have a drive to do so, will actually affect you in ways that will result in a greater sex drive. ***This also explains, at least in part, why many women find that the more sex then have, the more they want, and the less they have, the less they want.***

http://www.themarriagebed.com/oxytocin.shtml
-----------------------
Much more info is available online to those interested.
Ah! the mysteries of the sex and the sexes (partly) unveiled....!

--Orson

But back to G-Spot/Orgasm ed...!

There is a recent video (which I have not seen) promoting G-Spot and muliple orgasm education. Of course, it's by a woman:

"A Guide to the G Spot & Extreme Multiple Orgasms (2001) "
Price: $29.00

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...-reviews/ref=cm_cr_dp_2_1/002-1864038-2256825

The five reviewers at amazon.com give it 4 and 1/2 stars!
Will someone kindly review it for literotica.com, too?

--Orson

Thanks for all that info, Orson! Man....if only they had given me Oxytocin when they induced labor in my twin pregnancy instead of Pitocin (what does Pitocin do, by the way, other than start labor?). I might have actually enjoyed all that back-labor agony! :eek:

Oh...yes, I did say they induced labor in my twin pregnancy...that was not a typo. I was on meds and enforced bedrest in the hospital for the last 3 months of my pregnancy. When they finally took me off the Ritodrine and said "have the babies now", I stopped having contractions and 9 days later they induced with Pitocin. If they had just given me Oxytocin...well, at least maybe I could have enjoyed it! LOL!

Blue

Thanks for your input Orson. Of all the fascinatin research subjects out there THIS has gotta be the most fun to gather more info and testimonials from research *subjects* ...bring 'em ON!

BlueDaisy not trying to burst your bubble (in case you're looking forward to another bambino...) but Pitocin is just another generic / pharmacological name for oxytocin. No doubt the concentration and frequency of the hormone determines if this is a *good feel effect* or an uterine muscle stimulant.

There is a lot of research into exactly what happens during childbirth as it pertains to increased hormone production or suppression. The one note that I read from a research piece indicates the # ONE way to trigger hypothalmic oxytocin production is nipple stimulation so be sure you don't forget nature's little wonders when you are making love. That and the Gspot seems to produce the max effect of that hormone stmulation because once that puppy is up and firing (being poked and prodded nightly) there is no greater example of *get more *want more*. ManOman they become insatiable. The great news is we can finally have them fall asleep completely exhausted having made them cum a dozen or more times while making love to them. In my limited experience this makes for one pretty happy woman. Not saying it'll fix a screwed-up marrigage but it sure takes the egde off when one person wants a lot more than the other is capable of giving. With what people have read on these threads that can work for both sexes too.

It is interesting to know the clinical side of what our bodies do when stimulated but on the otherhand it kinda reduces the wonder of being horny and cuming or going down on your lady and watching her becoming more and more and more aroused and finally cuming in a huge rush of heat and wetness and pleasure. I'm not sure anything (maybe baseball) could be more UNarousing than thinking about which hormone levels are going up and which hormone levels are going down when you are.

I also wonder how many sex researchers are going to stumble upon this site (or others with the same info) and realize where they've being going wrong and **discover** how to properly stimulate the G & A Spots, apply for more grants and publish an earth shattering paper which describes the technique and *proves* once and for all that the elusive GSpot bloody well DOES exist!!. OH well...as long as the info gets out there and more and more people discover the technique is what counts. Not like a person could take a patent out on this anyway. Just remember when some Masters&Johnson wannabees become fabulously wealthy and famous because of this ... you heard it here first!

One other interesting thing I just read while surfing around... Oxytocin in moderate amounts is the hormone which facilitates and maintains the erectile process (it turns on the vasocongestive tissues in the penis) in the male.

Did ya'll know that the ONE function that IS attributed to the male nipple is, you guessed it, the production of oxytocin. Just like in the female ... stimulate the male nipple and teeeney (too small to even SEE) messages are flashed to the hypothalmus saying, "Yoohoo, excuse me boss but we're gonna have SEX soon. We need some oxytocin down here - NOW."

There is a huge visual impact of your lady licking, sucking etc on your nipple (I'm talking to the guys here) ... you can feel the warmth, the wetness and imagine the same feeling on your erection. There is also room for fantasy - like this is what she'd look like if maybe she were to chew on a chicks' nipple. That's always arousing.

Anyway, (dreaming) guys remember if you've never liked your nipples touched because you thought it'd turn you gay or it wasn't *manly* you are missing out on a certain amount of hormone production that would/could otherwise be coursing through your body (read: dick) and ...ladies don't forget that a PROVEN trigger for the production of a nice woody is nipple stimulation - his!

This thread is such fount of wonderful information! Thanks for the bit about oxy/pit being the same thing. I don't know what concentration they used on me, but the first contraction I had after they administered it lasted at least 2 minutes, they said. The dr. had to use smelling salts to stop the darn thing.

No, Mr. GGG, I am not planning on any more little ones. And if I should turn up in the family way, I'll have a lot of explaining to do to my hubby! "Uh, dear, you know, I think your vasectomy reversed itself..."!

I'll have to remember the male nipple stimulation. Shoot...I'll have to remember the female nipple stimulation info!

Blue

I suppose I am a lucky lady, because regardless of what position I am in my G spot is always triggered and has been since I started having intercourse.

Most women who have multiples on a regular basis take it for granted and unfortunately I am one of those women who just "thought" this is how every woman was.

Once you experience this on a regular basis you are labled.."nymph", "horny," or slutty. It isn't true, you just enjoy the feel of the orgasm it brings, with each passing orgasm it is more heightened, stronger, lasts longer and flat out you are a fool if you say you do not like that feeling.

Now, my question back would be this... what are your thoughts about a woman having a "G-spot" in her throat? There has been some talk about it on sexuality shows ...I for one think I have something that is connected, while giving oral I find my senses again high, and it is very erotic often making me orgasm so hard without being physically touched that I "spray."

I do not like to question the what and how's of my sexuality I just thank God that he blessed me with so many ways of achieving pleasure.

Angel

Welcome Angelface...

wow...that is a new one on me. Of course, I'm not the expert here! LOL!

I have a question for you, MrGGG...I seem to recall, without going back thru posts to find for sure what you said, that you mentioned a g-gasm as being something like a "pushing" orgasm and a clitoral orgasm being a "sucking" orgasm. Or something like that. Can you explain what that means?

Thanks.
Blue

I will ditto Blue's comment. WOW!

Angel, you slut, are you married?

I'm definately coming back as a Gspot!!

Blue...pretty much likeyou said and there has been quite a few posts about it.
The clitoral orgasm is a series of sucking or pulling UP contractions. The Gand A Spot orgasms on the other hand are push out contractions. That's why I warn over and over in here NOT to do this technique if you are preggers. My guess (years ago) was that the G&ASpots were endorphine triggers - natural pain killer nerve clusters that helped flood the bod with pain suppressors and muscle contraction enhancers (read: OXYTOCIN)during childbirth!. The sex researchers have just recently come up with a new, no doubt heavily funded and extensively researched (on six women) findings that suggest that: the G&ASpots are endorphine triggers - natural pain killer nerve clusters that helped flood the bod with pain suppressors and muscle contraction enhancers (read: OXYTOCIN) during childbirth! Amazing findings seeing as how most of these sex "researchers" couldn't find a GSpot if it had a big neon sign pointing to it!

Anyway as Angel will testify (under oath too by the sound of it) the G&A Spots are also connected to the orgasm centers of the brain in many women. This is a good thing - you know - being able to cum over and over and over. Many women have never discvered this and it seems most guys have less of a clue. That's why I posted this to let other people enjoy what I found to be a sure fire way to blow her friggin sock off in bed. It is a riot, fun and a huge honour to be able to inform so many people who are now having a LOT more fun in bed (and everywhere else) than they ever did before.

So, and I don't remember seeing this anywhere else, I wanna THANK who ever owns and runs this forum. It is a great site. The contributions from all the other members who think this is a great topic are also due a big thank you. It is also helping a lot of people and, no doubt, even saving a few lives when it comes to safe sex and safe sex ideas. So, again to the owner of this gig.....

THANK YOU !!!

Anecedotal Evidence . . . Yes

DdysAngelFace said:
I suppose I am a lucky lady, because regardless of what position I am in my G spot is always triggered and has been since I started having intercourse.

Most women who have multiples on a regular basis take it for granted and unfortunately I am one of those women who just "thought" this is how every woman was.

Once you experience this on a regular basis you are labled.."nymph", "horny," or slutty. It isn't true, you just enjoy the feel of the orgasm it brings, with each passing orgasm it is more heightened, stronger, lasts longer and flat out you are a fool if you say you do not like that feeling.

Now, my question back would be this... what are your thoughts about a woman having a "G-spot" in her throat? There has been some talk about it on sexuality shows ...I for one think I have something that is connected, while giving oral I find my senses again high, and it is very erotic often making me orgasm so hard without being physically touched that I "spray."

I do not like to question the what and how's of my sexuality I just thank God that he blessed me with so many ways of achieving pleasure.

Angel

Hi Angel, I think you may be correct . . . there is some anecdotal evidence of a "G-Spot in the throat" . . . seems that our body design has a pleasure button on each orifice, to ensure that we use them . . . correctly . . . In the throat it is reported as located at the top of the throat and requires the choke reflex to be overcome during oral for the spot to be enjoyed during full deep throat . . . :)

DSamn, I wish I could find me one of them. I've read stories of strange women who got so horny the would kind of gag and cum - whether there was something lodged in their throat or not.

I guess the gag / cum reflex in the throat is too deep to digitally manipulate like the G Spot. Pity. There's a whole new career there... a Gyntist. Talk about checking fr "cavities" Oh Boy!!

Seriously (yaright!) I think if you polled most women I'm sure orgasm is the LAST thing they're contemplating when some guy is jamming his dick down their throat. Those wenches who do are rare as cod hooves.

MR.GGG said:

Blue...pretty much likeyou said and there has been quite a few posts about it.
The clitoral orgasm is a series of sucking or pulling UP contractions. The Gand A Spot orgasms on the other hand are push out contractions. That's why I warn over and over in here NOT to do this technique if you are preggers.....

....So, and I don't remember seeing this anywhere else, I wanna THANK who ever owns and runs this forum. It is a great site. The contributions from all the other members who think this is a great topic are also due a big thank you. It is also helping a lot of people and, no doubt, even saving a few lives when it comes to safe sex and safe sex ideas. So, again to the owner of this gig.....

THANK YOU !!!

Ditto those thanks.

And thanks, MrGGG for the info on the sucking (pulling) and pushing.

ALSO: MrGGG and Don K Dyck....where do you two gentlemen get all your info on this marvelous subject????

Blue

I think I can speak for Don when I say RESEARCH. Ongoing, hands on ummm IN research. No funding and no clinical trials. Just a burning desire to see the expression on our lady's faces when we intro them to multiple-mindblowing orgasms over and over and over. I hope soon I can rejoin the research project. I lost a partner a wile back and am still getting my head around being single again. That's a bummer for me but I am starting to look forward to using the technique on hundreds if not thousands of nubile young lasses - empahasis on the asses too.

Have fun and be safe.

ooh ooh ohh pick me pick me....

I would be a most willing sex object,oops I mean test subject LOL

In all seriousness, it has been a most enlightening thread.And promise to try to instruct my s/o to try.:kiss:

MR.GGG said:
I think I can speak for Don when I say RESEARCH. Ongoing, hands on ummm IN research. No funding and no clinical trials. Just a burning desire to see the expression on our lady's faces when we intro them to multiple-mindblowing orgasms over and over and over. I hope soon I can rejoin the research project. I lost a partner a wile back and am still getting my head around being single again. That's a bummer for me but I am starting to look forward to using the technique on hundreds if not thousands of nubile young lasses - empahasis on the asses too.

Have fun and be safe.

Ahhh...I see. Lots of hands on research! Well, Don seems to know a lot about the, uh, clinical aspect of the subject, so I figured that maybe one or both of you were in the medical field or somesuch.

I recall now reading about your loss in earlier posts, MRGGG. My most belated condolences. And my best wishes for you finding another partner soon.

I don't know how old you are, but even if you are a young 'un, you'd best get busy if you hope to help thousands of ladies in this endeavor! LOL!

Blue

There are many questions here about “fingering,” “rubbing.” etc, when playing with girlfriends’ genitals. Perhaps both men and women here would be interested in some facts regarding what is euphemistically called “female sexual response.” There are chapters and sites that describe total response in great detail – mask on the face, blushing on upper chest, nipple erection, myotonia (muscle tensing) and so on. These things are all real but differ greatly among women. Here is a description of what is going on in your (her) genitals.
Firstly, the action is not inside the vagina. There are no nerve endings in there or childbirth would be excruciating. What is felt is pressure on the vulva, the labia and, even, some internal organs. “Feeling him come,” is accurate but not the way we think it is. We do not feel the ejaculate squirting into us; what we feel, sometimes, is the throbbing of the penis against our outer parts. This does not mean that we do not have a sense of “depth” but it is from other responses than feeling the penis in the sheath we provide.

But, you ask, “What about the G Spot?” The G Spot is not medically documented. OK, I know I have one but it eludes complete medical explanation. Probably the best explanation, scientifically, is that there is a ligament running behind where we describe the G Spot. This is being pushed around, gently, and causing response, including moving the urethra and, even, the hood of the clitoris. The G Spot is one of those elusive things that is as much faith as science. It takes regular partners a while to make it really work.

So, let’s forget about physically pleasing women with fingers stimulating her vagina. A quarter inch does as much as three inches penetration. The pleasant feelings are on the labia, not inside. The clitoris is the focus. And you men will be amazed to know that we often feel assaulted on this little protuberance rather than stimulated. She includes all the nerve endings that the penis has scrunched into a really small bundle.

Now, what is happening with all this stuff as we become stimulated. The labia become engorged with blood. This causes opening or spreading of the vulva. “Opening like a flower,” is a beautiful description. Everything that becomes exposed is usually neatly closed within and protected from stimulation. Unlike the penis which is battered by pants seams and other external jolts all day, our stuff is bundled up, hidden away and protected from external stimulus. So, when exposed this a very sensitive area with all the now shiny and damp surfaces picking up every touch and movement. The engorgement of the area makes it even more sensitive because everything feels full and slightly distended. Be gentle.

While the labia spread open they become lubricated and “receptive”. And give access to the clitoris as well as the vaginal opening. Here is the complicated part. The clitoris goes through three distinct phases in arousal. It starts out well hidden and protected under its hood. As the area becomes engorged with blood, the clitoris becomes erect, the same as a penis. At this point, we are all different and care must be taken or the game is over. Some remain covered with just the tip peeping out; some become larger and quite exposed. The part that is exposed is very sensitive and can barely tolerate direct stimulation in many women. As orgasm approaches and the clitoris becomes hyper-sensitive, she actually retracts. She is not losing the erection, but the entire organ is retracted into the body. This is a confusing thing to the unexperienced. The clitoris is at her most sensitive but more pressure and rigorous treatment is needed simply because the clitoris has sought “protection.”

Just as the penis loses erection, at least partially, immediately after ejaculation, the entire genital area of the woman begins to "resolve” after orgasm – the blood is going about its business elsewhere and the distention disappears. The clitoris loses erection, the labia get small and the vulva closes over everything returning to its “natural” state. The entire body relaxes.

This now becomes more personal experience than medical fact because each woman is unique and the way we move through the stages of response may differ greatly from one time to another. Assuming a nice session of hugging, kissing, breast play, and general getting ready, when you reach into my crotch, I spread without thinking. Start with your whole hand covering the entire pubic area. And rub gently and firmly and then take my lead. Maybe I will be in the mood for some finger dipping; maybe not; my movements will tell you because I may not even know what I want next. While the clitoris is erect, do not assault her; a finger on either side moving the hood up and down will probably be enough. When I really arch up, then pressure with a finger can be tolerated and I am looking for more.

While male sexual response is just as complicated, what is wanted is more obvious and easily supplied. Women are confusing to ourselves as well as to men. A hard suck on the head of the penis will bring the same reaction in most men. A firm tongue flick across the clitoris may have unpredictable consequences.

Women have more subtle responses and so tend to be more subtle in our treament of men, leaving them a bit unsatisfied; men are less subtle in their responses and often rush to the wrong things – such as jamming a finger into us or battering the clitoris, leaving us a bit unsatisfied.

Because we are so different, I am certain that many women will add to this and there may be as much dialogue among women as between women and men. There is much to be learned from “masturbating” one another. The responses can be seen; communication can be verbal as well physical. It is great fun, can give great orgasms and no one will get pregnant!

Ohh, interesting read. Thanks, acer.

What's even more interesting is the sheer amount of variation between women. The first girl I was with couldn't stand any direction stimulation on her clitoris and found labial stimulation to be just enough for her.

But my current girlfriend might as well be another gender for all the similarities they share in reactions. With my tongue, no amount of pressure seems enough for her. She goes nuts when I rub the clitoral "ridge" with my finger, not-too-gently.

Ah, i miss her so... :heart:

Re: QUOTE

acer144 said:
There are many questions here about “fingering,” “rubbing.” etc, when playing with girlfriends’ genitals. Perhaps both men and women here would be interested in some facts regarding what is euphemistically called “female sexual response.” There are chapters and sites that describe total response in great detail – mask on the face, blushing on upper chest, nipple erection, myotonia (muscle tensing) and so on. These things are all real but differ greatly among women. Here is a description of what is going on in your (her) genitals.
Firstly, the action is not inside the vagina. There are no nerve endings in there or childbirth would be excruciating. What is felt is pressure on the vulva, the labia and, even, some internal organs. “Feeling him come,” is accurate but not the way we think it is. We do not feel the ejaculate squirting into us; what we feel, sometimes, is the throbbing of the penis against our outer parts. This does not mean that we do not have a sense of “depth” but it is from other responses than feeling the penis in the sheath we provide.

But, you ask, “What about the G Spot?” The G Spot is not medically documented. OK, I know I have one but it eludes complete medical explanation. Probably the best explanation, scientifically, is that there is a ligament running behind where we describe the G Spot. This is being pushed around, gently, and causing response, including moving the urethra and, even, the hood of the clitoris. The G Spot is one of those elusive things that is as much faith as science. It takes regular partners a while to make it really work.

So, let’s forget about physically pleasing women with fingers stimulating her vagina. A quarter inch does as much as three inches penetration. The pleasant feelings are on the labia, not inside. The clitoris is the focus. And you men will be amazed to know that we often feel assaulted on this little protuberance rather than stimulated. She includes all the nerve endings that the penis has scrunched into a really small bundle.

Now, what is happening with all this stuff as we become stimulated. The labia become engorged with blood. This causes opening or spreading of the vulva. “Opening like a flower,” is a beautiful description. Everything that becomes exposed is usually neatly closed within and protected from stimulation. Unlike the penis which is battered by pants seams and other external jolts all day, our stuff is bundled up, hidden away and protected from external stimulus. So, when exposed this a very sensitive area with all the now shiny and damp surfaces picking up every touch and movement. The engorgement of the area makes it even more sensitive because everything feels full and slightly distended. Be gentle.

While the labia spread open they become lubricated and “receptive”. And give access to the clitoris as well as the vaginal opening. Here is the complicated part. The clitoris goes through three distinct phases in arousal. It starts out well hidden and protected under its hood. As the area becomes engorged with blood, the clitoris becomes erect, the same as a penis. At this point, we are all different and care must be taken or the game is over. Some remain covered with just the tip peeping out; some become larger and quite exposed. The part that is exposed is very sensitive and can barely tolerate direct stimulation in many women. As orgasm approaches and the clitoris becomes hyper-sensitive, she actually retracts. She is not losing the erection, but the entire organ is retracted into the body. This is a confusing thing to the unexperienced. The clitoris is at her most sensitive but more pressure and rigorous treatment is needed simply because the clitoris has sought “protection.”

Just as the penis loses erection, at least partially, immediately after ejaculation, the entire genital area of the woman begins to "resolve” after orgasm – the blood is going about its business elsewhere and the distention disappears. The clitoris loses erection, the labia get small and the vulva closes over everything returning to its “natural” state. The entire body relaxes.

This now becomes more personal experience than medical fact because each woman is unique and the way we move through the stages of response may differ greatly from one time to another. Assuming a nice session of hugging, kissing, breast play, and general getting ready, when you reach into my crotch, I spread without thinking. Start with your whole hand covering the entire pubic area. And rub gently and firmly and then take my lead. Maybe I will be in the mood for some finger dipping; maybe not; my movements will tell you because I may not even know what I want next. While the clitoris is erect, do not assault her; a finger on either side moving the hood up and down will probably be enough. When I really arch up, then pressure with a finger can be tolerated and I am looking for more.

While male sexual response is just as complicated, what is wanted is more obvious and easily supplied. Women are confusing to ourselves as well as to men. A hard suck on the head of the penis will bring the same reaction in most men. A firm tongue flick across the clitoris may have unpredictable consequences.

Women have more subtle responses and so tend to be more subtle in our treament of men, leaving them a bit unsatisfied; men are less subtle in their responses and often rush to the wrong things – such as jamming a finger into us or battering the clitoris, leaving us a bit unsatisfied.

Because we are so different, I am certain that many women will add to this and there may be as much dialogue among women as between women and men. There is much to be learned from “masturbating” one another. The responses can be seen; communication can be verbal as well physical. It is great fun, can give great orgasms and no one will get pregnant!

Hi acer, an interesting post . . . I must tell my current gf that she is not doing it right when she has a cascade of orgasms while being eaten . . . that the supernovagasms she experiences were caused by a G-Spot that doesn't exist and that the multiple orgasms she regularly enjoys are not known in the textbooks . . .

Sorry to take the piss, but this sort of misinformation is what Mr GGG has been targetting . . .

First hand experience says that

1. women have an individual response to sexual pleasure that is linked to their many experiences in life, not just in bed;
2. there are other genetic, physiological and societal factors as well;
3. women are capable of much greater sexual response than males, be that frequency, duration, intensity or just about any other factor;
4. a woman's whole body is capable of responding sexually, if properly and competently stimulated;
5. depending on individual responsiveness, orgasms are possible from stimulation to almost every part of the body;
6. clitoral orgasms are different from G-Spot orgasms are different from anal (A-Spot?) orgasms . . . my reports are that they feel different from each other, with G-Spot supanovagasms "just unreal" . . .

I agree with Mr GGG . . . many of the textbooks are written by people with little experience . . . or understanding of the capabilities of the human body . . . or knowledge of the sexual practices of other non-AngloSaxon societies . . .

Play safe . . . :)

Just because the G-Spot is undocumented doesn't mean that doctors are doubtful of it's existence. They just cannot publicly state it's exact function, location, etc... If it has been scientifically documented and studied, it's considered undocumented. A researcher can't just publish "Oh yeah, my wife loves it. It exists and it is hot-hot-hot."

And due to the private, intimate nature of it, it is very difficult to conduct a proper study, while not invading a couple's privacy.

I'm certain that, informally, any sexologist will tell you the G-Spot exists.

Always nice to wake up in the morning and find out you are an oddity :devil:

Nice to be sought after yet not really understand until you come to the lit board to read not all women experience this. I would not consider myself a dunce, but rather naive.

Might as well throw out all confessions, I like giving oral as well as I do vaginal penetration or clitorial stimulation, all three have the same effect on me.

Good? Bad? who knows, just know I enjoy the hell out of it.

Angel;)

Back