Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I leave my blinds cracked in the kitchen and I'm always nude at home, so someone usually ends up catching a peek. I'm right on the sidewalk so it's hard not to.

No. I leave my blinds cracked in the kitchen and I'm always nude at home, so someone usually ends up catching a peek. I'm right on the sidewalk so it's hard not to.

I usually naked at home too. My blinds arent closed all the time. I know that others probably see me through my windows. Not as sexy as being nude up close

I usually naked at home too. My blinds arent closed all the time. I know that others probably see me through my windows. Not as sexy as being nude up close

I'm pretty close to the sidewalk so I'll hear, "whoa that guy's naked" a lot. The last one was, "that guy's naked; he's not even trying to hide it."

I'm pretty close to the sidewalk so I'll hear, "whoa that guy's naked" a lot. The last one was, "that guy's naked; he's not even trying to hide it."

Were i live is fine for me to me nude and discreet. Sometimes others want to join me hanging out naked. Im into being nude with friends as we hang out on the beach...are you?

I've been to nude beaches and been nude in public where allowable. When I visited my fwb's house, she wanted me to remain nude while she was clothed. But I don't have regular nudist friends.

had a wsnk in a dark spot, shitty I found a guy I worked with was gay after he left

have you ever found out someone you work withed was gay?

Yes...of course! When you...ah..got a go..you got to go.

Have you ever masturbated while watching Daniel Craig in sky fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back