Trump endorsement the ‘most sought-after thing in politics’

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
The Trump endorsement is “now the most sought-after thing in politics” because Americans see the clear contrast between America under former President Donald Trump’s leadership and President Joe Biden’s, Lynne Patton, a senior adviser to Trump and his Save America PAC, told Breitbart News Saturday.

When asked why the Trump endorsement is so effective, Patton made it clear that Americans are seeing the clear contrast between an America under Trump and an America under Biden.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...endorsement-most-sought-after-thing-politics/

He just drew thousands over the weekend. Among the people, he is the most powerful political figure in the country as we speak.
Did you buy a new poster for your basement shrine? Or are you waiting for the 2023 ones?

A Trump endorsement certainly helps a majority of voters (as evidenced that Trump never has managed to get a majority of voters) to identify the rotten people.

H
He just drew thousands over the weekend. Among the people, he is the most powerful political figure in the country as we spspeak.
He has power over the GOP, that's it. Every other sane person thinks he's a retard, just like the people who adore him.

H

He has power over the GOP, that's it. Every other sane person thinks he's a retard, just like the people who adore him.
His power over the GOP is eroding pretty much on a predictable schedule. I'm more interested in the date of his entry into a federal prison than in any possible come-back date in politics.

He just drew thousands over the weekend. Among the people, he is the most powerful political figure in the country as we speak.
He has been since 2015. But he was on his way up then. He is on his way down now. Every rally seems to draw a smaller crowd than the last.

I thought the "most sought-after thing in politics" was winning, not losing in what Trump himself had previously called "an electoral landslide".

I laughed when I read that Biden is hoping that Trump will run in 2024. :)

I think he's endorsing himself. I'm also unaware of where in the Constitution it says a damn thing about you can't run from prison.

i do not know whom he is endorsing in 2024 but in the races in 2022 if the Candidate is thought to be sane, even semi-intelligent... reasonably honest,believes in the Constitution and has some kind of stable right/wrong belief system and has a record of being Pro USA, they will get elected.
MHO.

Oh, and talks nice.

i do not know whom he is endorsing in 2024 but in the races in 2022 if the Candidate is thought to be sane, even semi-intelligent... reasonably honest,believes in the Constitution and has some kind of stable right/wrong belief system and has a record of being Pro USA, they will get elected.
MHO.

Oh, and talks nice.
JD Vance is none of those things

Really Trump still has tremendous sway with Republican voters...the people he's endorsed however...not so much. If you look at the record the candidates he's endorsed have not succeeded that much in their races. Even now once they get his endorsement their opponents record huge campaign funding cash hauls because they running against someone he's endorsed, and meanwhile they get nothing but Trump's endorsement from it.

The man's sitting on more money than the DNC and RNC have combined, but does he provide that money for the candidates he's endorsed. Nope. The only thing he uses that super pac money of his to pay his legal bills and traveling expenses.

But hey he says all the right things that makes the culture war obsessed voters love him so much they don't notice he isn't putting his money where his mouth is.

Back