Trope-busting

UtilityCurve

Literotica Guru
Maybe I am an inadequate lover. Or deficient in some other way, but a common trope in "Lit"erature vexes me.

AFAIK, at no time in my life has a partner (so far 100% female!) orgasmed AS A RESULT OF MINE (whether in her or without).

It's a wonderful fantasy, that my release is that stimulating to her, that it swamps all the practical concerns like contraception failing (or impregnation succeeding!), etc., but I must not have the magic because it's never happened (again, AFAIK, but is there any reason a woman would conceal such a thing?).

Girls/Women/Ladies/Females: Does this happen? If so, is there anything, ANYTHING you can share that might help me to find this Shangri-La? Or is it just random (šŸ˜Ŗ).

Obviously, this would be a great "accomplishment" for a man/boy/male, a huge ego boost. But safe in the anonymity our usernames offer, don't worry about the potential damage you might do telling the truth (we know, objectively, that you HAVE faked it, at least onceā€“just try not to make a habit of it, because we really DO want it to be real, every time!); let it ALL hang out, as it were.

As an empath, I have felt pleasure by observing the pleasure of others. But the ultimate pleasure of orgasm? Never. Then again, I am a mere mortal man.

Back