Troll World.

So how does a hack scribbler like me poison a PILOT/TEX scold like, I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU DO BETTER.

Its simple, you compare apples to apples. That is, I'm not the standard, the greats are the standard LIT writers are compared to. I have yet to read a LIT masterpiece that's on the same planet with erotica written by John O'Hara or Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings.

Only the political zealots in the GB do 5 paragraphs(mostly of copy paste and pretend they thought of it) the rest of the posts are usually a sentence and mostly insulting or what they feel passes for clever. "Cunt" is popular because its 4 letters and is demeaning to women. so pretty much as win win in the GB

What I'm saying is that the GB is the unmoderated playground.

You err thinking the rules for you and noobs apply to me.

You make you're own rules JBJ, re-right the language if yer dam well needa.

Connery yes, Moore not so much. Moore's films devolved into pretty much pure cartoon camp...got too silly. I thought Pierce Brosnen was a pretty good Bond...loved his glee remote driving the car from the backseat in the parking structure.

Started reading LIVE AND LET DIE by Ian Fleming.

The first chapter sux enough to be a LITEROTICA TAG TEAM CHAMP. Bond is fulla himself, all are kissing his ass, and he shits marble. But he calls black females NEGRESS, and that redeems things a little.

no-troll-feeding.jpg

The 18 Types Of Internet Trolls

:)

Last edited:
According to the link JackLuis posted you're, "The Bored Hater".

Who knew you could be pigeonholed this way. I feel like that kid who just learnt there's no Santa. :(

Do they have like a Mad Scientist Troll? Cuz I really get off discovering buttons to push. Its a hoot to do in court, and watch the judge and jury cringe when my victim is foaming at the mouth.

Meanwhile, back at LIVE AND LET DIE Bond and a friend take a tour of Harlem. They dine on fried chicken. Fleming couldn't publish this book today, no way no how, but its too marvelous for words if youre a racist scumbag like me. Anyway, Bond has jungle fever and wants one of dem high yaller gals. Which is odd because Bond lives in Jamaica...talk about carrying coal to New Castle.

That's an awesome list.

never mind JBJ I found Pilot!

#13 all day long

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/18-types-of-internet-trolls

In all fairness I think I'm guilty of #12. I like to fight with assholes who like to fight.

Hence my relationship with #13.:rolleyes:

There is a #10 running around the GB and has already lost one ID because of it. Too bad there is no way to ban these types permanently.

There are lots of #10s running around the GB. They get banned and then return with a new ID and everyone knows who it is. Banning them seems like a pointless exercise.

Do they have like a Mad Scientist Troll? Cuz I really get off discovering buttons to push. Its a hoot to do in court, and watch the judge and jury cringe when my victim is foaming at the mouth.

The bored hater is the kind who likes to push the buttons of anonymous strangers. Maybe if you wrote to the author of that article and send them your pic they could edit the article?

I've even been to Tampa . . . recently.

If you've been in tampons recently, shouldn't you be writing in TG and not GM?

Sorry, the fantasies of your résumé just get more bizarre. Apart from spying on the world from 65,000 feet and being the senior editor for all the major publishers in the world, you had time to develop a petroleum knowledge that made a Dutch big 8 company take you as a US ex-pat to one of their smallest far-east offices. What have you done with your cape and tight panties?

Your ability to travel so often begets a lie as you hover constantly over these forums like a tsetse fly, ready to swoop with your venom on anyone who annoys you.

You are probably more of a threat to this site than scouries.

I wish you'd lose your inferiority complex and put your undoubted talents towards helping authors here to improve.

Is there a troll number for someone who obsesses over another poster? :D

Whatever number yours is.

No one else is running around with other people's quotes in their sig. troll boy.

Personally I'm a fan, shows you're owned as much as if you were wearing a collar and crawling on all fours.

So I'm reading LIVE AND LET DIE, and I watched the trailer for the movie, and guess what? Theyre different. Prolly cause the book is about the most racist I've read in a long time. Its extreme, even for me.

Fleming lived in Jamaica so he prolly knew blacks well enough.

A movie that doesn't follow the book. What a surprise :eek:

(You need to get out of the trailer more often, James.)

Finished THE PRIEST WITH THE STRANGE SINS. An older wife corrupts a young priest. Could be a series if enough readers salute it.

So how does a hack scribbler like me poison a PILOT/TEX scold like, I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU DO BETTER.

Its simple, you compare apples to apples. That is, I'm not the standard, the greats are the standard LIT writers are compared to. I have yet to read a LIT masterpiece that's on the same planet with erotica written by John O'Hara or Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings.
But should it be, JBJ? This is an amateur site for the most part. You don't expect major league talent in a minor league game, do you?

(No offense to any writers out here. I'm not implying that everyone here is minor league. Many of us are, though, and comparing us to the Babe Ruth's of the writing world doesn't recognize that.)

Of course, JBJ often makes some very good points about writing, carefully covering them in venom to make you work to see them...or at least forcing you to think in order to uncover them.

Back