Training Tammy

Roger let himself relax back into his chair as Tammy continued to work. Normally his control was quite good but, in order to draw out the tension and to show Tammy a dimension of eroticism that she probably didn't have much experience of, he'd been denying himself with her for quite awhile.

Now he looked down at the girl's body as she crouched between his legs; saw the enthusiasm on her face as she bobbed and stroked and sucked; and suddenly he was nearly undone.

"Tammy," he managed to gasp, "do you want it to happen in your mouth? Or on your body?"

Tammy glanced up at the need in Roger's voice, her eyes showing a little of her confusion as he asked her where she wanted him to cum. It was up to him, wasn't it? Did she have a say in what he was going to do? Her lips pulled off his cock with a pop, her chest heaving as she panted and continued to look up at him.

"Where would you like to cum?" She asked him, her lips slightly swollen and red as her fingers continued to stroke his hard cock. "In my mouth or on my breasts?"

Roger got out, "Close your eyes," and Tammy just had time to obey before he grabbed hold of her hair, just a little more roughly than he needed to, pulling it to make her head tilt back and her breasts thrust forward, making her gasp with surprise more than pain.

"Don't stop!"

Tammy knelt in her place on the floor and didn't stop. With her back bowed and her breasts presented, she stroked even faster, urgently stimulating the cock in her hands.

When it started to happen, she didn't realize it for a moment. Then she heard Roger's gasp and felt his pleasure spatter across her chest like warm raindrops. It was several long moments before she could safely stop, having received the full proof of male satisfaction onto flushed skin and darkened nipples alike.

Roger leaned heavily back in his chair for a couple minutes, relaxing and recovering.

When he finally spoke, he said, "Good girl, Tammy" with gentle warmth.

Tammy obeyed, her eyes closing as Roger's fingers curled tightly in her hair, pulling her head back so that her breasts were presented to him. She gasped loudly, her fingers tightening around his cock as she heard him tell her not to stop. She obeyed, continuing on as she had been. She kept up her pace and pressure, hoping that he was pleased.

Then she felt the warm spurt of semen splash across her chest. Roger gasped and she continued to stroke, milking all of the sticky seed from him before she finally let him go. She slowly opened her eyes, looking up into his satisfied features. He was relaxed, a gentle tone in his voice as he praised her for a job well done.

"Thank you, Roger." She murmured softly, still sitting on her knees before him.

"You're welcome," Roger responded, slowly sitting up.

He left her kneeling while he rose and walked over to the counter, finding a napkin there with which to clean himself. He unhurriedly made himself decent again while Tammy knelt in silence, then invited her to join him.

A few moments later, his arm was around her waist as they walked out the back door of his house. His backyard, Tammy could see, seemed to stretch on forever: There appeared to be no clear dividing line between Roger's property and the edge of the desert.

They stood for a moment looking like any couple on an ordinary date, or visit, except for Tammy wearing only the pearlescent drops that were now starting to run down her stomach, flowing towards her vagina like streams seeking the mouth of a sacred river.

"Would you like me to give you the tour?" Roger asked her.

Being with Roger outside of the classroom was a little strange. She could almost believe that they were sharing a little moment together and might perhaps even be a couple. It was so new and Tammy wasn't exactly sure what would happen between them. Still, it was an interesting idea.

She followed out the door as Roger guided her outside, his arm around her waist as they looked out over his property. She was naked outside. That was new, she thought to herself, glancing up at Roger as he asked if she would like a tour.

"I'd love one." She said with a smile on her lips.

One of the best features of Roger's backyard was an old stock pond; a legacy of the ranch that had included what was now his property, and quite a few acres besides, a long time ago.

It was essentially a rectangular, half-acre hole in the ground, filled with water. Its sandy bottom sloped so sharply that it was almost like an in-ground swimming pool, although you could take two or three steps into the water before having to swim.

Roger lead Tammy to the bank, then suggested she go in, both to enjoy the water and to clean herself off.

Privately, of course, he was pleased that Tammy hadn't asked if she could wash.

"You should join me." Tammy said as she walked down the small embankment until she was floating in the water. "It's hot enough for a swim...especially after what we just did in your kitchen."

She had to wonder how many times he had done this with other women. Perhaps he had even done this with other students. She tried not to think about that too hard. She could already feel the ball of jealousy forming in her chest as she dunked her head beneath the water.

Roger was tempted: The day was on the warm side. But Tammy's submission to him was still essentially brand new and he wanted to enjoy the contrast provided by her lack of clothing a little longer.

"Maybe in awhile," he told her. "We have time."

"After all, that was the idea behind you freeing up your schedule, right?"

"I think the suggestion started with you." Tammy said with a laugh as she looked up at Roger standing on the bank. "But I'm glad that I took the suggestion. I've had a fantastic time so far and I'm sure that I'm in for more good times."

Back