Torso midriff and waist thread

Must have been a relief to get that corset off...
reblogme-6653-LaP7Mpx3KL.jpg
Honestly, I wish she had kept it on long enough for me to see her in it, especially frontally.

It NEVER gets old. Every woman's secret is a treasure I appreciate being made privy to. I have this silly, old-fashioned notion that it's a bigger deal for a girl to expose herself than it was, is and ever will be for us guys.

I know I was never in the least apprehensive about showing a partner my equipment. (A big--no pun intended --part of this was that I would be erect at that point, and damn me, I always considered my hard-on to be a supreme compliment to her.) I NEVER got the impression that she did likewise without a rise in her blood pressure and respiration rate. (And besides, isn't the girl usually the first one to show?)

Last edited:
I dunno which is usually the first one to show
Excepting a girl's breasts, which DUH always make their debut before the genitals of either, wouldn't that be a wonderful thread? The only problem is that most such debuts occur at a touchy age. It's possible to write "around it" (I think I've gotten good at that since having Lit stories rejected for "underage references"--honestly, when it's your own experience you're recounting and as long as the girl isn't underage, I just simply do not see the problem IF I AM. Ah well, another day, another time).

Girls/Women/Ladies/Females: Who showed the goodies first? I bet it was you.

Back