Tolyk bares it all

I couldn't resist buying the swim trunks. I met my girlfriend because of a conversation on unsolicited duck pics. She sent me a duckling pic the next day. 😛
I misread this as a "convention on unsolicited dick pics". Canadians are strange, but not that strange, right? ))))

Literotica, where it's the opposite of the field of dreams: If you post it, they won't care.
I think it takes time for folks to engage. It also often takes more than photos.
You have some lovely images though and I read through your thread and commented and or will go put some likes on there lol hope you don’t mind. 😂

I really like the top of one these. The shadow on your clavicle and play of light and dark simply works.
Thank you, exactly what I was going for on that. Really using the shadows to show my features.

I think it takes time for folks to engage. It also often takes more than photos.
You have some lovely images though and I read through your thread and commented and or will go put some likes on there lol hope you don’t mind. 😂
I was just being glib 😛

Really REALLY glad you mentioned the thread 🔥🔥🔥

Great photos, very appealing and creative.

But…I love geese. Like, a lot. I know I’m in the minority on this one, but it’s true.

I like to take pics. Of nature. Of other people. But especially love taking pictures of myself. I'm an exhibitionist, always have been. I take a lot of pictures, some in clothes, some not. Selfies galore. Cock shots. Black & white artsy pics. Self study pictures with my studio lights and good camera. Lots of pics.

So, I may as well start sharing them again.
It's great to see you back here, tolyk. You know that I've always been a huge fan of your photographs... especially your self-portraits and your landscapes. I have to say that you are looking *fantastic*. I know that you have had some past issues with pain. I'm hoping that the reason that you're looking so good is because you are feeling better. Fingers crossed.

Here's a few more black & whites.
PG's right... the way the light and shadow accentuates your clavicles is striking.

My girlfriend was visiting, so I got a little head.
I hope that Ms. Tink is doing well. 🌹

Some mugshots
Window light
Some light bedroom reading
Nice to see you in full color too.

While I appreciate the new ability to like posts, I'm finding it brings less actual engagement. People just click the like button and move on. Kind of defeats the purpose of a message board in my opinion.
For the most part, I feel the same way about the reactions option. The one thing I do like about it is, if I am busy, it gives me a quick way to acknowledge people's posts. But then I do always try to go back and comment. And, as JAF said, it gives the shyer people a way to acknowledge posts. But I do agree that it has cut down on the number of comments and the resulting interactions.

It's not just in regards to picture threads. I'm seeing it around the forum's in general. Even the game threads are slower than they were.

I understand and appreciate what you're saying. I'm just not sure I enjoy getting likes vs banter or light chatter. If I wanted likes I'd just post on Facebook or Instagram.
Not most of these photos, you wouldn't. 😉

Definitely not, I mean we are weird but not that weird. Also, we hate geese.
I believe I saw HeavyBeast refer to them just the other day as "honking cobra ducks" or something to that effect. And I have to agree... at least as far as Canada geese are concerned.

It's great to see you back here, tolyk. You know that I've always been a huge fan of your photographs... especially your self-portraits and your landscapes. I have to say that you are looking *fantastic*. I know that you have had some past issues with pain. I'm hoping that the reason that you're looking so good is because you are feeling better. Fingers crossed.

PG's right... the way the light and shadow accentuates your clavicles is striking.

I hope that Ms. Tink is doing well. 🌹

Nice to see you in full color too.

For the most part, I feel the same way about the reactions option. The one thing I do like about it is, if I am busy, it gives me a quick way to acknowledge people's posts. But then I do always try to go back and comment. And, as JAF said, it gives the shyer people a way to acknowledge posts. But I do agree that it has cut down on the number of comments and the resulting interactions.

Not most of these photos, you wouldn't. 😉

I believe I saw HeavyBeast refer to them just the other day as "honking cobra ducks" or something to that effect. And I have to agree... at least as far as Canada geese are concerned.
Thank you, good to be seen 😁

Cobra chickens is my preferred nomenclature for geese 😁

I just found my way here and I have liked your photos as I caught up lol... I really enjoy the play of light and shadows. You are looking amazing 😍 Like your sense of humor too. I do hope you post more 🙂 Have a great day!!

While I appreciate the new ability to like posts, I'm finding it brings less actual engagement. People just click the like button and move on. Kind of defeats the purpose of a message board in my opinion.

I get what you are saying. I find the fun and sexy banter a big part of the enjoyment. ☺️

Here I am, all alone, laying in bed, mildly horny when all of a sudden my hand comes out of nowhere and starts molesting my cock.

https://pimpandhost.com/image/224673547

I mean, who am I to stop myself?

https://pimpandhost.com/image/224673541

Just look at this handsome guy, how could I say no?

I would love to help with clean up.
I'm told I scrub up well, not sure this is what they meant though.

The last soapy picture is tantalizing.
Cock covering cocktail

Drying off

Whoop, there it is
Is that for me? The drink, that is.

I would love to help with clean up.

The last soapy picture is tantalizing.

Is that for me? The drink, that is.
Causing the mess is more fun isn't it? 😏

Thanks! I like taking the soapy pics, even if I'm risking my phone every time 😛

Absolutely, come partake of my cocktail 😁

May as well post a few more... Here's some of my favourites.

Playing with shadows:

Taking it off

Anyone up for some home cookin'?

Photographer's take on a cock ring

I dub this one, "Fetman" Ready for any and all home service needs.

Last edited:
Back