TN fuck buddies roll call

Couple in East TN

My wife and I are in East TN. Looking for discreet possibilities. Not sure what yet...just seeing what's out there...PM for more info....looking mainly for other couples

Couples - Learn About Wild Sex Of D/s

Hi folks --

I'm a voyeur and experienced Master. I've trained a number of ecstatic couples in the joys (and enhanced closeness) of a gentle, sex-oriented Dominant.Submissive relationship. It has nothing to do with pain or the sub crawling on her knees.

It has alot to do with the sub dressing sexy (maybe slutty) for the pleasure of her voyeurist Dom (hey, what guy isn't a voyeur at heart?).

At home, with the sub dressed in slutty clothes to please her Dom and anxious to let him use her any way that gives him pleasure. It's not one way because he knows his pleasure will be increased if his sub gets hot and wild while he "uses" her as his cumslut.

It can get even hotter if the Dom orders his sub to get dressed in a really hot, revealing sexy, slutty outfits. and then takes her to a bar, club or party (OK, not the neighborhood bar or the bosses party).

He orders her to flirt with the men and dance close and sexy while he sits back an enjoys watching is subslut get fondles by one man (and/or woman) after the other! Imagine how how their sex is that night (and for night to come). As the the D/s bond intensifies, the Dom can invite some of the men from the dancefloor (or even his poker friends) to come home with them, and orders his subslut really get down and dirty and get used by strangers as the DOM takes pics and vids for their collect. The DOM, of course joins the fun and tells her what a good cim slut she has become for him, as he takes sloppy secods (or fourths) in her cunts, ass and deep throat.

It's a new lifestyle, but one that brings them closer and more commited, both sexually and spiritually!

Contact me if you want to discuss it further!

23/m I live in Tn during the summer and holidays but at this point in time my ass is in Pa for graduate school. Thought I'd throw my name in the hat though

East TN between Knoxville and Chattanooga here.

42 bi male who is very kinky looking to hookup with anyone, especially like younger women, can be dom or sub depending on situation

male tn 25 columbia bored and looking for fun and i have yahoo, and msn. my screenames are (E-mail removed per violation of site rules.), a4green

Last edited by a moderator:
28m in Clarksville here. My gf is exceedingly bi and she's really been after me to find us another girl to play with, so I thought I'd see what we could find here. We like dark hair and lots of curves.

....Not in Tenn, but live so close to east tenn, should be exempt from payn' va. taxes. Good to see so many close by, some damn fine ridin' in east tenn/western NC.
...Hello, and hope all my neighbors keep postin'...

Still Excited

Even though this thread has slipped down the list; even though my few close calls haven't come to anything; even though I'm really really busy with other stuff--I'm still excited that this thread even exists, and still hopeful that some Knoxville girls really do want to play with me and my girl. Prove me right ladies.

Last edited:
just for some good times

my girl and I live in Cookeville both 22 and just wanting a new experience, up for guy girl or couple

Back