Tiny Cleopatra. :)

Ugh so jealous! I mean I had two days off, so it is unfair to complain. But still, why do I have to drag my sorry butt all the way there for eight hours. :confused:

To look beautiful, brighten up your work place, and get some work done lol:p Annnnd, to make money so you can buy more sexy lingerie and outfits:D

I'm jealous of your co-workers.....who get to see you and spend time with you, flirt with you, etc... lol

And again, thank you so much for everyone else's kind words and concerns. It definitely makes my day nicer!

So I have to leave in about an hour to do my closing shift at the bank where I work. Tell me, would you like seeing me as your bank agent?;)

Sweetheart, I would be coming to the bank every day for those exotic eyes, and voluptuous lips

And again, thank you so much for everyone else's kind words and concerns. It definitely makes my day nicer!

So I have to leave in about an hour to do my closing shift at the bank where I work. Tell me, would you like seeing me as your bank agent?;)

Fuck yeah!!! I would be making multiple visits to the bank daily.....just sayin :rolleyes:

And makin deposits would........definitely have multiple meanings:cool:

Ugh, always making me blush:eek:
Believe me there is definitely a lot of flirting going on there, sometimes it can annoy me haha! They just aren't as tactful as you guys;)

:D love making you blush;) awwww*hugs* That sucks that it gets annoying for you

I'm sorry! I remember you commenting a few times on my old thread.

I'm sorry then myself, I don't remember your old thread.
Now I'm going to have to check that out.

EDIT: You must have been on another name, because this is the only thread of yours I can find.

Money would be passing out of my hands and I would not mind at all staring at you Sexy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frustrated2b
Sweetheart, I would be coming to the bank every day for those exotic eyes, and voluptuous lips

Please do! Maybe right before my lunch break?

Hmmmm, that would be perfect

Tiny C with those sweet lips ,those breast you could talk me into just about anything you beauty. :heart: :devil:

hope they don't think your breasts are the ATM...too hot to do anything today expecting 40deg

I'd certainly handle a lot more transactions face to face!

Good morning babes! I will be responding to you in just a few minutes, PM's included. This morning I am loving my cup of coffee, toast, and TV while I dread getting ready for work a little later.
What is everyone doing today?

xoxo
Tiny C.
studying, doing laundry, staying warm...it was 3 degree above zero in my area last night.

Looooong day at work, finally showered and in bed.
I still had a nice shift, I'm definitely ready for sleep now.
Did you guys have a good day? Anyone up for goodnight cuddles? I'll show you my jammie's. ;)

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

mmmmhhh... hi miss cleavage:rolleyes: I mean miss Cleopatra :cattail:

Did you guys have a good day? Anyone up for goodnight cuddles? I'll show you my jammie's. ;)

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra
Love to be nestled beside you. Glad your shift was good! Love the zipper down the front of those PJs!

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

What kind of work do you do? I just got home from work too,also in California

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

About to head to bed myself, but I could definitely use some goodnight cuddles in bed with you. :kiss:

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

Wow, simply stunning. Would love to slowly unzip that top and release those beauties before playing with them. Sleep can wait ;)

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

I'm sure this outfit would get plenty of sales for you and the bank..

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

oh oh that'd be nice to cuddle with.

very snugglicious

Back