Time to add a man or couple to our bed

If you live nearby and are interested in being a third ( or couple) to play with us, please contact us directly.

DSC_0014_m.jpg

bent%20over%20blue%20sexy%20bum.gif

Feb04%20092_m.jpg
Wish I was near...you are very hot

Progress update:
Several have made contact - am waiting foe some to send pics so at least I know what they look like.
My preference is either a younger muscled guy or an older man with a talented tongue and who likes to see his women wearing hot lingerie........either would be perfect.

Feedback / comments welcomed![/QUOTE]

Well I don't match either of these types entirely... I do have an investigative tongue though...

G'day Dee....I would qualify in the age dept.....certainly old enough...I have had a laryngectomy...so I breathe through my neck...good part is I don't have to come up for air...ha ha.I'm the bloke that sent you a photo request a couple of days ago.Don't know if I could keep it all together being that near to you....Doug.

Hi Dee, you are looking as amazing as ever! I would love to be a third if you ever visit California.

The tyranny of distance

Come down under for a visit, or another one if you've already been :nana:

not again

Dang!!! I always miss out on the fun. Dammit! I will get my fantasy! I will get my fantasy!

I have always wanted to visit Australia.
A place to crash, and some hospitality is even better.

Love your photos and sexual "interests" (re: my most recent thread :devil: ) Too bad we're literally at opposite sides of the globe!

Back