Those darned United Auto Workers salaries! $55/hour!

why do you settle? Grow up and fight, stop crying in your beer!

Are you not listening? It's impossible to do without reducing our wages to China's level.

You must believe in sorcery or something.

Hell, I bet you don't even care that every time you buy something made in China, you're giving them money to kill their baby girls... which is fairly a national pastime over there.

That is the problem with peppie, the world is out to get him. Someone needs to give him a tit to suck on cuz clearly his mother never did. Life isn’t fair, so? Life is what it is. one can deal with it and fight, or cry?

People like peppie get upset when others earn more than they do. But look at peppie, we can’t complete. We can’t do this. We can’t do that. people that winners are those that look for ways to compete and get the job done.

and if five years we will still be supporting peppie on unemployment

Almost without exception, he parrots Chicken Little and not only because he just happens to be a short man.
:cool:

Are you not listening? It's impossible to do without reducing our wages to China's level.

You must believe in sorcery or something.

Hell, I bet you don't even care that every time you buy something made in China, you're giving them money to kill their baby girls... which is fairly a national pastime over there.

The lopsided male-female ratio in China caused by sex-selection abortions is worsening, pushed up to 120 men for every 100 women, a government newspaper says.

The report Thursday by the Shanghai Express newspaper on statistics from the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences did not give an official explanation for the disparity, but cited unnamed experts who blamed it in part on pro-abortion attitudes that value boys over girls.

"This kind of imbalance also surely has something to do with the family planning policy" of one child per couple the newspaper said.

Foreign groups blame the one-child policy for encouraging couples who want sons to abort female unborn children or kill baby girls. The resulting shortage of women has meant that tens of millions of men remain unmarried and childless.

On average in the rest of the world, 106 baby boys are born for every 100 girls, but more boys die in childhood and the numbers tend to even out by adulthood.

China has enforced the pro-abortion one-child limit since the early 1980s to coercively slow the growth of its population.

why do you settle? Grow up and fight, stop crying in your beer!
Why don't you shut the fuck up and let the adults talk? If you're going to leave your head in the sand like this then at least afford the rest of us the courtesy of letting the sand keep your dumb ass quiet.

There's no way in fuck we're going to outcompete China unless we cut off trade with them or lower our wages to their levels. I openly challenge you to show us other ways if you think I'm wrong. But then again you're nothing but an idiot troll who doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about.

I picture peppie being like 3 feet tall, and so upset cuz no one will listen to him. Me, I think he's fun to play with. like a french poodle.

Why don't you shut the fuck up and let the adults talk? If you're going to leave your head in the sand like this then at least afford the rest of us the courtesy of letting the sand keep your dumb ass quiet.

There's no way in fuck we're going to outcompete China unless we cut off trade with them or lower our wages to their levels. I openly challenge you to show us other ways if you think I'm wrong. But then again you're nothing but an idiot troll who doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about.

so why even try right?

Every time we go up to Canada we have to deal with some wanna be French jack ass that is stuck in Canada trying to validate their little penis even thought they are not full French. So guess you can say I’m sure to it! Viva la france, or in what jen calls peppie “viva la Canada”

What gave it away? The masks and capes in his AV? His constant defensiveness like a 14 year old daughter? Or just him being him?:) Be careful. He and his wife pack heat 24/7 whilst shooting dogs and closing deals.;)

so why even try right?
Ah hah. So you DON'T know how we can outcompete the Chinese.

Figures.

Like I said, I'm against trading with them at all. You know so little about China and their gruesome human rights track record. Why in the hell would you buy anything from them if you knew what their citizens do to baby girls over there?

Hey don’t hate Canada for the wanna be french!

Every time we go up to Canada we have to deal with some wanna be French jack ass that is stuck in Canada trying to validate their little penis even thought they are not full French. So guess you can say I’m sure to it! Viva la france, or in what jen calls peppie “viva la Canada”

So many ways! Stop bitching and think how can I do something better, bigger (or smaller), faster, and for less money? What does my consumer want? Trust me they don't want to listen to you bitch.

I’ve been to china, business is one thing and children are another. I know what goes one and know how the country is polluted. Do I want China to own all manufacturing, hell no. At the company where I work we competing but then again we are not in manufacturing. Also, our CEO will fire anyone who talks about doom and gloom on the job or with a customer/prospect.

I’m starting to feel bad because you were not as upset on this post. I will try harder!

Figures.

Like I said, I'm against trading with them at all. You know so little about China and their gruesome human rights track record. Why in the hell would you buy anything from them if you knew what their citizens do to baby girls over there?

We don't have to lower our wages to Chinas level, but we can't be rediculous about it either.

Look at these auto workers. The pay package is crazy.
Thats just greed. They all know they are not worth it, but they got it.
Same as the execs. Its time to cut back a little across the board and start to compete again.

We don't have to lower our wages to Chinas level, but we can't be rediculous about it either.

Look at these auto workers. The pay package is crazy.
Thats just greed. They all know they are not worth it, but they got it.
Same as the execs. Its time to cut back a little across the board and start to compete again.

Pay has to come down and EVERYONE has to be unionized.

That's how we'll make labor as strong as it used to be.

Figures.

So all of the oil you buy only comes from countries with squeeky clean human rights records?

Back