This is me......

Don't get me wrong-I love PMs (well, the well-thought out ones anyways) but when my PMs outnumber my thread messages 3-1, I think there's something wrong with that :)

Could it be that you don't make a response to people who post on your thread?

^I've responded. I just don't respond to every post. I wasn't aware that I had to

Here's another pic

[

Lovely! And certainly you do not have to respond to every post. Pretty sure that is not in the lit rulebook anywhere! Amazing picture, very bold of you. Thanks for sharing!

^I've responded. I just don't respond to every post. I wasn't aware that I had to

Here's another pic

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o569/jensnider83/facebookpic.jpg

Hey there are no rules. You do what you like. You seemed to be concerned about lack of posts on your thread. I was just making a constructive observation. If you don't respond to people who post they will feel their comments are not valued and will be less likely to post again.

Nice smile.

So I'm gonna break my rule and send you a PM. (I have my reasons)

I don't know about you, but I feel greatly appreciated when she shows her cans!

Hey there are no rules. You do what you like. You seemed to be concerned about lack of posts on your thread. I was just making a constructive observation. If you don't respond to people who post they will feel their comments are not valued and will be less likely to post again.

Nice smile.

So I'm gonna break my rule and send you a PM. (I have my reasons)

Although I'm sure she will be greatly gratified that you have broken your no pm rule.

^I'm not going to respond to every single post, since that would take me a lot of time.

I try to get away from my computer for a few hours at a time, and when I come back and log onto here I first read and respond to any PMs I may have gotten. Then I check my thread, but sometimes by that point my eyes are hurting from staring at the screen too long.

You do have a great smile
Great smile and eyes

Thanks you guys :)

I'm not sure if you can tell, but I chipped my tooth a while back. Have no idea how it happened either :confused:

I'm not sure if you can tell, but I chipped my tooth a while back. Have no idea how it happened either :confused:

Can't say I noticed the chip. I must be slipping. :D

Perhaps it is an oportunity for someone to say open wide. :D

Don't get me wrong-I love PMs (well, the well-thought out ones anyways) but when my PMs outnumber my thread messages 3-1, I think there's something wrong with that :)

Is it that hard to figure out?
That's because they all think they can get your undivided attention and perhaps a chance meeting.
Does that help?

And no I won't join the gang of pmer's, I'm okay with a pic once in a while or none at all if you so choose. thx

^I'm not going to respond to every single post, since that would take me a lot of time.

I try to get away from my computer for a few hours at a time, and when I come back and log onto here I first read and respond to any PMs I may have gotten. Then I check my thread, but sometimes by that point my eyes are hurting from staring at the screen too long.
sorry about your eyes hurting..... we don't suffer similarly since you're fairly easy on the eyes.....

I actually have seen first hand the DELUGE of pm's women get. couple days ago in a bar I set up an account on lit for a bartender friend of mine. I just set up a barebones account and put a picture in the profile of her that was relatively tame.....
in between setting it up and then showing her how to access it from her phone, having never made a single post in the forum she already had 4 pm's.

the first 1 was from a charmer that wanted to know if she enjoyed watching a man masturbate on cam.

Just found this thread, happy I did, and subscribed. I know that some guys don't like posting on the forums because just about everything we say comes out more like "gosh you're pretty"

Back