This is me......

:) :) :) :) :)
i likes i likes alot :)

think fav out of that set is
2012-05-2512-58-54381.jpg

but they are all great :) lovely to see you again m'lady :)

Thanks everyone

I'll continue to post pics for a while, but honestly if I don't get more people commenting I'm going to stop, and I'll just send out private pics to those of you whom I have a "PM relationship" with.

Since starting this thread I've gotten well over 100 PMs from men who saw my pics and liked what they've seen, but I'd say that less than 10% of them have commented publically

Thanks everyone

I'll continue to post pics for a while, but honestly if I don't get more people commenting I'm going to stop, and I'll just send out private pics to those of you whom I have a "PM relationship" with.

Since starting this thread I've gotten well over 100 PMs from men who saw my pics and liked what they've seen, but I'd say that less than 10% of them have commented publically

Well I hope you don't stop posting pics because your body is very sexy and I always like looking at it

Thanks everyone

*whimpers*:(

Contrarian

:cool:
2012-05-1710-20-50745.jpg

I thought I would run counter to the trend and comment publicly without PMing. I like the pictures - this one is particularly sexy - keep posting.

Paul the Sometimes Contrarian.

Thanks everyone

I will be happy to appreciate your beauty publically. I look forward to more and hope you don't anything or anyone discourage you from sharing the wonderful gift you have to give. On a side note. Only a 100 PMs? Should I be number 101?

Back