They're knowingly lying to you about actual COVID-19 numbers/deaths

Today the worldwide totals for covid19 are almost as high as the 2018 flu numbers in USA.

With tens of millions already dead will cities need to do group burials or cremations?

Given the parameters, I can't see anything wrong with that decision.

I didn’t say there was anything wrong with it.

Here’s the conflict: since this virus was downgraded, then why are we still quarantined? It’s no deadlier than the many other viruses before, and there was no quarantine for them.

The virus was downgraded on March 19, then the UK government implemented new, stricter quarantine lockdowns a few days later.

Do you see the conflict now?

I didn’t say there was anything wrong with it.

Here’s the conflict: since this virus was downgraded, then why are we still quarantined? It’s no deadlier than the many other viruses before, and there was no quarantine for them.

The virus was downgraded on March 19, then the UK government implemented new, stricter quarantine lockdowns a few days later.

Do you see the conflict now?

No. It doesn't fit the parameters for the others but still has the potential to kill thousands more than would die of other natural causes.

If it had been like ebola, for example, the social distancing measures wouldn't have been enough,

Back