100% of Covid Deaths in Sweden and the UK were due to COVID.

PaxNurgle

Literotica Guru
Studies have shown that nearly 100% of COVID deaths in Sweden and the UK were due to people being infected with the COVID 19 virus. (nearly all of which were unvaccinated, but who cares about that stupid frivolous detail anyway.)

wow...I never thought of it, but you're right! Makes sense.

Bot quite. 99.8% might be more accurate. There have been a very few cases in the UK where Covid was mentioned on the death certificate but not as the main cause of the death which was by a pre-existing condition such as a weak heart.

Covid won't have helped. The death was not caused by Covid as the main culprit - but has been recorded as covid related.

Statistically, those few deaths are irrelevant.

Studies have shown that nearly 100% of COVID deaths in Sweden and the UK were due to people being infected with the COVID 19 virus. (nearly all of which were unvaccinated, but who cares about that stupid frivolous detail anyway.)

Good fuck you retard.

100 % of bicycle deaths are attributed to bicycles.

Do you ever leave your house?

Don't ride bicycles.

Good fuck you retard.

100 % of bicycle deaths are attributed to bicycles.

Do you ever leave your house?

Don't ride bicycles.

Your statistic is wrong. Many bicycle deaths are not caused by the bicycle but by drivers of powered vehicles.

Yeah, in the light of our downward revisions to the numbers of "Covid" deaths,
you cannot say that with any conviction since Covid had to be falsely claimed
in some instances (like garnering additional monies); just a statistical reality.

It was the same when Fauci was killing gays with AZT
and blaming their deaths on AIDS.

Leopards don't change spots.

In our case, people were thrown on the Trump pyre
by being denied drugs that would have helped them
because he was for their use and that was un-PC...

In the UK, there is no financial incentive to declare someone as suffering from Covid or not, so the UK figures are more likely (with a few exceptions) to be accurate.

All countries have differing standards for stating whether an infection or death is Covid related so comparing is always tricky. Brazil. India and Russia are likely to be massively understating their death tolls, sometimes because of political interference, but also from lack of health care systems that record accurately.

China should be on your list of nations underreporting.

Heck, they should probably be #1...

Indeed. I also fervently believe that they are still concealing its source.

It would take a lot to shake me off of that contention.

Indeed. I also fervently believe that they are still concealing its source.

It would take a lot to shake me off of that contention.

And there is no reason to doubt that China has and is concealing things about the advent of Covid from the world.

The stat you need to track is excess deaths.

Not necessarily. What we need are threads that don't start and continue with BIG LIES.

70% of deaths were from the double vaccinated? That's hooey! and easily disproved.

I could just as easily say 70% of voters who voted for Biden in the last election would vote for Trump if the election was held now. That is also a lie, and just as incredible.

Ha ha, this whole thread was intended as a joke- spoofing one of Busybody's retarded anti-vax threads. Sorry I didn't mean for it to be carried this far.

Back