These Schools Should Be Shut Down And Their Staffs Fired

tl;dr;you're stupid as all fuck anyway
The "dr" is unnecessarily redundant with you. Clearly you never have. But the "you're stupid as all fuck anyway" should probably be at the top of your resume when you ask for the secretary of education position.

The "dr" is unnecessarily redundant with you. Clearly you never have. But the "you're stupid as all fuck anyway" should probably be at the top of your resume when you ask for the secretary of education position.

tl;dr;stupid as fuck anyway because you can't seem to get the message

tl;dr;stupid as fuck anyway because you can't seem to get the message
Yeah but you don't read and didn't get my message. It's totally worth it for me not to drop this because of the pure entertainment you provide every time you shoot off more complete excrement about something you clearly don't have the first clue about. You're super deep in a hole and while you should have stopped digging immediately you don't and it's fucking hilarious.

Schools that don't do well need to do well. Taking away funding isn't how that is done, in any sense of logic.

It's like taking away food from someone who is malnourished. ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯
Schools aren't lacking funds. Teachers and parents alike are lacking the discipline and courage to make the necessary changes. Changes doesn't mean lowering standards to accommodate poor performance. Phones stay in lockers.

One major problem is in the classroom itself. DISCIPLINE!! Both parents and teachers need to instill discipline back into the rank and file. Parents need to raise their children and not rely on school cadres to do that job for them. Teachers need to teach, test and monitor results. Equality not equity. Each student is given an equal opportunity to excel *THAT'S WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED*. If a student can't muster the course every school has guidance counselors to adjust windage and elevation for that one student, you don't lower standards, teachers need to demand and expect perfection and not accept failure, parents need to demand the same. If a student is disruptive eliminate that student from the class, place the student back into the parents hands. High standards include tough love. If a student excels then schools should have the means to challenge that student with more difficult courses and not promote mediocrity for fear of offending other students. Parents need to be more selfish about their kids.

DEI has no place in our schools whether it be be for students or teachers. This *anything goes*culture in our schools is a direct reflection of the massive culture change in our society as a whole. Kids allowed to voice their freedom of speech in school K-12 is outright lunacy. Students go to class, need to shut their mouths and open their ears.

Get rid of teachers unions.

Parents need to involve themselves with education boards, need to re-establish the fact that boards work for parents not the other way around, need to vote in school board members that have the best interest of the students. Parents are the taxpayers and should demand a say in what goes on in their schools, if they don't get satisfaction then fire them and hire responsible people that put the child first, not the union.

Pay teachers what they deserve.

You can't lay Baltimore's academic problems strictly on teachers, the problem goes right to the top, start with the mayor and the district administrator knocking down a salary that almost mirror's CiC's.

Schools aren't lacking funds.
Incorrect.
Teachers and parents alike are lacking the discipline and courage to make the necessary changes. Changes doesn't mean lowering standards to accommodate poor performance. Phones stay in lockers.
Generalized - every school district has unique issues.

One major problem is in the classroom itself. DISCIPLINE!! Both parents and teachers need to instill discipline back into the rank and file.
You're full of shit from your couch.

Parents need to raise their children and not rely on school cadres to do that job for them. Teachers need to teach, test and monitor results.
Teachers do that.

Equality not equity. Each student is given an equal opportunity to excel *THAT'S WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED*.
You have never spoke to a teacher and it shows.

If a student can't muster the course every school has guidance counselors to adjust windage and elevation for that one student, you don't lower standards, teachers need to demand and expect perfection and not accept failure, parents need to demand the same.
Some schools don't have enough counselors because they don't have enough funding to pay more.

If a student is disruptive eliminate that student from the class, place the student back into the parents hands. High standards include tough love. If a student excels then schools should have the means to challenge that student with more difficult courses and not promote mediocrity for fear of offending other students. Parents need to be more selfish about their kids.
You have never spoken to a teacher.

DEI has no place in our schools whether it be be for students or teachers. This *anything goes*culture in our schools is a direct reflection of the massive culture change in our society as a whole. Kids allowed to voice their freedom of speech in school K-12 is outright lunacy. Students go to class, need to shut their mouths and open their ears.

Parents need to involve themselves with education boards, need to re-establish the fact that boards work for parents not the other way around, need to vote in school board members that have the best interest of the students. Parents are the taxpayers and should demand a say in what goes on in their schools, if they don't get satisfaction then fire them and hire responsible people that put the child first, not the union.

You can't lay Baltimore's academic problems strictly on teachers, the problem goes right to the top, start with the mayor and the district administrator knocking down a salary that almost mirror's CiC's.
Seriously, your hatred of teachers and students alike shine through perfectly in your response. No wonder you agree with the OP.

You don't solve complex problems with simple and generalized solutions. And you don't improve things by taking away resources.

Education should not be a winner take all endeavor. The students you harm by removing their access to resources deserve better than that.

I have absolutely no doubt that you've not had a conversation with a teacher in decades.

Incorrect.

Generalized - every school district has unique issues.

You're full of shit from your couch.

Teachers do that.

You have never spoke to a teacher and it shows.

Some schools don't have enough counselors because they don't have enough funding to pay more.

You have never spoken to a teacher.

Seriously, your hatred of teachers and students alike shine through perfectly in your response. No wonder you agree with the OP.

You don't solve complex problems with simple and generalized solutions. And you don't improve things by taking away resources.

Education should not be a winner take all endeavor. The students you harm by removing their access to resources deserve better than that.

I have absolutely no doubt that you've not had a conversation with a teacher in decades.
Education is what you make of it. DEI is a race to mediocrity.

You’re a typical progressive, throw money at everything rather than fix what’s wrong. You progressives just can’t accept the fact that many of our school districts are a failure, progressive policies are a failure. Sometimes simple fixes are the ones what works.

You’re a typical progressive, throw money at everything rather than fix what’s wrong. You progressives just can’t accept the fact that many of our school districts are a failure, progressive policies are a failure. Sometimes simple fixes are the ones what works.

Throwing money at things is usually a good way to fix what's wrong and if you knew any teachers this is definitely a problem that could be solved by throwing money at the problem. Progressive policies are not a failure, this is factually false.

We've fucked ourselves so hard that Florida things vets and their spouses should be teachers. Nothing about being a vet means you're in anyway qualified to teach and being a vets spouse means even less.

Education is what teachers and students make of it.

You’re a typical progressive, throw money at everything rather than fix what’s wrong. You progressives just can’t accept the fact that many of our school districts are a failure, progressive policies are a failure.
Ive never suggested "throwing money at everything". You dipshits are suggesting taking away money. What I can say is closing down a school that is doing poorly only does one thing - takes away education from children.

Sometimes simple fixes are the ones what works.
There is not a simple solution for education.

As per a previous thread, we know that Derpy cannot read anything as long as six paragraphs.

Education is what teachers and students make of it.

Ive never suggested "throwing money at everything". You dipshits are suggesting taking away money. What I can say is closing down a school that is doing poorly only does one thing - takes away education from children.

There is not a simple solution for education.
Where did I say defund anything? I would think you’d agree that any school administrator making $400K would be ineffective use of school funding.

I never said closing a school down because of poor performance was an answer. Poor performance is usually a sign of low standards. They can fix a problem by modeling after a school system that’s working.

You accused me of hating teachers, I said pay them, how is that hate? I put the blame on both teachers and parents.

My closest friend’s daughters are both teachers, their number one complaint was parents not taking an interest on their children’s education, expecting teachers to pick up the slack for parents. One quit and now does home schooling, guess what? all three of her students are a year or two ahead of their public school peers.

Where did I say defund anything? I would think you’d agree that any school administrator making $400K would be ineffective use of school funding.

I never said closing a school down because of poor performance was an answer. Poor performance is usually a sign of low standards. They can fix a problem by modeling after a school system that’s working.

You accused me of hating teachers, I said pay them, how is that hate? I put the blame on both teachers and parents.

My closest friend’s daughters are both teachers, their number one complaint was parents not taking an interest on their children’s education, expecting teachers to pick up the slack for parents. One quit and now does home schooling, guess what? all three of her students are a year or two ahead of their public school peers.
When I started school a long time ago I could already read. The teacher gave my parents a row because 'that was the teacher's job and they shouldn't interfere'. Actually I had picked up my elder sister's school reader and mostly taught myself.

How times change.

This thread is about defunding. I would agree that generalizing to solve problems isn't effective.

The OP did.

They already model school systems off of what works.

You do hate teachers.

Neat....they blame parents you blame unions.

Wonder which one is right.

This thread is about defunding. I would agree that generalizing to solve problems isn't effective.

The OP did.

They already model school systems off of what works.

You do hate teachers.

Neat....they blame parents you blame unions.

Wonder which one is right.
I put responsibility on all three, 1. Powerful teachers unions 2. Parents 3. Teachers. I know what the OP posted, I disagree, shutting a school down doesn’t fix poor performance.

I put responsibility on all three, 1. Powerful teachers unions 2. Parents 3. Teachers. I know what the OP posted, I disagree, shutting a school down doesn’t fix poor performance.
There isn't a simple answer. If you have three dynamic variables....that's a complex issue.

Schools aren't lacking funds. Teachers and parents alike are lacking the discipline and courage to make the necessary changes. Changes doesn't mean lowering standards to accommodate poor performance. Phones stay in lockers.

One major problem is in the classroom itself. DISCIPLINE!! Both parents and teachers need to instill discipline back into the rank and file. Parents need to raise their children and not rely on school cadres to do that job for them. Teachers need to teach, test and monitor results. Equality not equity. Each student is given an equal opportunity to excel *THAT'S WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED*. If a student can't muster the course every school has guidance counselors to adjust windage and elevation for that one student, you don't lower standards, teachers need to demand and expect perfection and not accept failure, parents need to demand the same. If a student is disruptive eliminate that student from the class, place the student back into the parents hands. High standards include tough love. If a student excels then schools should have the means to challenge that student with more difficult courses and not promote mediocrity for fear of offending other students. Parents need to be more selfish about their kids.

There is an incredible lack of funds.

Yeah but you don't read and didn't get my message. It's totally worth it for me not to drop this because of the pure entertainment you provide every time you shoot off more complete excrement about something you clearly don't have the first clue about. You're super deep in a hole and while you should have stopped digging immediately you don't and it's fucking hilarious.
lol you think this is deep for Arpy........*chuckles* you haven't seen anything. He's dug holes so deep, the Chinese have complained about him fucking up their sewers....

Bullshit. DEI has nothing to do with school results. Mississippi has the lowest average teacher's salary in the USA, and it also has been historically below average in academic national scores.
https://www.niche.com/blog/teacher-salaries-in-america/
https://www.nationsreportcard.gov/p...v=Difference&ts=Single Year&tss=2019R3&sfj=NP
Learn to use google or go to a fucking Libarary, and then maybe you'd stop being such a fucking idiot.

Yah well we get you have a personal hard on against the Teachers Unions, and Teachers in general.

Parents, well if you're any kind of shining example of the typical American parent, their all fucked up too.

Yah well we get you have a personal hard on against the Teachers Unions, and Teachers in general.

Parents, well if you're any kind of shining example of the typical American parent, they’re all fucked up too.
Speaking of, Oh grandmaster of the English language *they’re* not *their* oh 2nd grader 3 times over!

Speaking of, Oh grandmaster of the English language *they’re* not *their* oh 2nd grader 3 times over!
The best you get on me is a grammar error. Well I guess that's a win for you...*chuckles* Besides Zumi already picked out your errors in your poor attempt at embarrassing me.

What a pile of shit that ^^^^^ post is. Public schools suck and so do those that work in those cesspools.
The fact that you have such a contempt for public schools explains a lot; for example, your often shocking ignorance about both national and world events, and your inability to think logically and critically about anything.

Back