California Will Become An illiterate wasteland

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

1.5 Million California Public School Students are “Chronically Absent”​

"Only 58% of fourth grade students can read at a basic level"​

March 13, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield
California elementary school students already fail at basic reading.

Results from the state’s latest academic achievement tests, released last October, revealed that fewer than half met standards in English language skills and scarcely a third met those in mathematics…
“In California, only 58% of fourth grade students can read at a basic level based on the most recent National Assessment of Education Progress (NAEP),” according to the report. “That number falls precipitously for California’s historically underserved students.
These are catastrophic numbers and they’re only going to get worse because unions and administration remain obsessed with DEI and dismantling standards.

More on Democrat devastation here: https://www.frontpagemag.com/1-5-million-california-public-school-students-are-chronically-absent/

What a friggin' disaster.

I have no idea if California can be saved.

I do believe the destruction is intentional. I believe that it's being done to destroy the economy so that it can be built back up again cheaper and more affordable. After all, the loss of money/value will be paid by "the rich."

1.5 Million California Public School Students are “Chronically Absent”​

"Only 58% of fourth grade students can read at a basic level"​

March 13, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield
California elementary school students already fail at basic reading.

These are catastrophic numbers and they’re only going to get worse because unions and administration remain obsessed with DEI and dismantling standards.

More on Democrat devastation here: https://www.frontpagemag.com/1-5-million-california-public-school-students-are-chronically-absent/

What a friggin' disaster.
It has become more literate since you were exiled.

California's climate change is still the primary reason to GTFO. The drought and fires will be worse for a long while until there's nothing left to burn. Illiteracy will eventually cover most of the nation as public schools shut down. Kids will either learn more basic life skills like growing their own food, or starve.

California's climate change is still the primary reason to GTFO. The drought and fires will be worse for a long while until there's nothing left to burn. Illiteracy will eventually cover most of the nation as public schools shut down. Kids will either learn more basic life skills like growing their own food, or starve.
The drought index is negligible.

The obvious answer is to lower the standards so as not to make these kids feel bad.

Seriously, with AI taking over everything, how long before school isn't even needed?

At least you acknowledge that there is, in fact, climate change.

That's a start. (and part of the reason why I respect your opinions far more than those of the O.P, even though we don't agree on a lot of things.)

1625124635490-png.507557

Venture capital isn’t hyping dense, walkable cities.

They’ve recently hyped self-diving cars, NFTs, and the Metaverse. The new shiny object is AI.

That's too bad I guess. For you anyway because it seems as if the world isn't leaning your way about cities, cars, highways, or anything else.

Something you should think about when you decide to opine on the next hairbrained idea you get.

That's too bad I guess. For you anyway because it seems as if the world isn't leaning your way about cities, cars, highways, or anything else.
The US isn't the world dipshit, fuck it's not even the largest country by land mass or population....
Something you should think about when you decide to opine on the next hairbrained idea you get.
You should try thinking.

It will take decades for the west to recover from our foolish infrastructure choices in the 20th century. People aren't going to abandon their cars overnight, but major cities like Paris, New York, and LA are slowly changing.

Last edited:
It will take decades for the west to recover from our foolish infrastructure choices in the 20th century. People aren't going to abandon their cars overnight, but major cities like Paris, New York, and LA are slowly changing.

What you believe isn't what most people believe. This is borne out all over the world.

Which is, once more, something you should think about first before opening your yap and spewing nonsense.

Back