Theater of Flesh: Open Auditions

For Seth

Korey chuckled again. She was really beginning to like Seth. "Sure, I'll protect you from the evil man-eating Maeve." She grinned.

"I don't mind if you check out my butt," Seth smiled with playful flirtation, "It's the walking away part that irks me. I could offer you a much better view from here."

She raised her eyebrows, "Really? I mean you have a cute face, too. Were you planning on stripping down for me? Just remember that I'm a sucker for a cute ass." She stepped close and put her arm through his. "So let's go see Maeve and get you on the payroll.

"So . . . If you don't mind me asking--and tell me to go to hell if you do, things didn't end well with you and the ex? That's tough."

For Zach

Perhaps D had finally found a man he thought was worthy to be Perizada's master. His words were kind and more importantly, his eyes were kind and he seemed to be truly concerned about her well being.

She stood and took his arm. The couch she had made for herself disappeared. She assumed what she was wearing would not cause any problems, not within D's domain, so she left it as it was.

"Sleeping arrangements? Does my master not have a house? I can remedy that. Does my master need money?" The fact that he had said he wanted her to have some autonomy in her life hadn't registered.

She offered him money.

Zach froze watching as she stood up and the couch disappeared. He looked at her truly looked at her as her words registered. He could do it, he could ask her for money and free himself of his debt to his mentor. His gambling debts the ones he wads currently on the run from.

They could be gone as well.

He opened his mouth eager and ready to say yes.

However he found he couldn't.

"You mentioned a price attached with the magic" Zach said stroking his chin as he watched her "say I did ask for money what price would I pay for that?"

Last edited:
For Ivy

Silenus POV

"Labyrinth?" Silenus listened carefully, and rolled her words around in his mind, savoring the sweet implications. "Oh no, nothing like that, sweet child. This is a sex dream, don't you know?"

Silenus finished his smoke and dropped the smoldering butt to the floor, crushing it under a cloven hoof. He slowly moved toward the girl, shedding his shirt and pants as he went. His cock was inhumanly long, and his balls hung low and heavy.

He watched the girl closely, waiting to see if she might still attempt to flee or fight. "Between you an' me. I think this dream is pretty fucked up. You should probably seek professional help."

For Silenus

Ivy's eyes looked like they were ready to pop out of her head when the creature said this was a sex dream.

"No no no no no." She protested but he started stripping. What the hell was wrong with her. Why the fuck would she dream this up? This seems like something one of the junkheads she used to bunk with would come up with! She tried to avert her eyes, but the second she saw his cock she froze.

"FUCK no," she spat out. Why couldn't she just image she was somewhere else, or picture the door being behind her? She looked around. Nope it was still the same. "Do not come near me...."

He wasn't fully blocking the door... Ivy decided to try and make a run for it. Dream or not, she wasn't going to be fucked by this man/animal thing. She almost made it too. Her hand was just about to take hold of the door knob.

For Zach

"So it is money that you need . . . It is not like going to the market. It is not so simple." She paused to think how she could explain it. "All magic has a price. I am very powerful and so I was bound to the vessel. That is the price I pay. Everyone pays a different price--I do not know yours. It is my," She searched for the words again, "Duty to . . . give you what you want, what you need. Money leads to greed, I suppose. But if you need it--that is not greed, is it?" She felt a deep need to serve her master. It had been many years since she had felt that pull. "I can help you with whatever difficulties you are in. Let me help you."

For Cole

Maeve POV

Maeve gasped in spite of herself at the sudden thrust of Cole's cock, excited and unruly. She didn't have much in the way of toys and props at hand in the office. But then she didn't really need those things. She had always been handy with improvisation. She quickly assessed what she had on hand, and decided quickly what she would do.

She dug the tips of her long fingernails into the firm flesh of Cole's pectoral muscle, and dragged them downward, marking him with four puckered pink lines that traced a path diagonally away from his shoulder toward his groin. Tiny beads of red welled up at odd intervals along the center of each line. But Maeve wasn't finished.

She nearly bent over backwards until she reached the half-opened drawer of her desk, and retrieved her bottle of Irish Whiskey. Mercilessly, she poured a measure of amber liquor over Cole's fresh wounds. Then slowly, delicately, taking her own sweet time, as she was in no hurry to alleviate the sharp sting, she touched her tongue to the top of the first line and began to lick and suck at the blood and alcohol that mingled on Cole's chest.

For Missy

Mr. D POV

D lit the cigarette and took a long drag, happy to have some small sensual distraction, even if it wasn't his first choice.

"To tell you the truth I haven't seen him for a bit now. He was going to talk with Maeve. Should I be worried?"

He raised an eyebrow at Missy's question. "I suppose that depends on what sort of things you worry about. Maeve is one of the most sexually aggressive women here, and Cole is... well... hard to resist. If you worry about fidelity, I'd say you have good cause to be worried."

"What's the deal with the geezer you sent me to for my... well my artificial joy! He was built well enough but awfully confident for such an ugly man! How long you known him?"

A deep frown lined D's face when Missy asked about Silenus, and confirmed his suspicion that there had been some involvement between the two of them. "I'd like to say that he's harmless, but that would be a flat out lie. I've known him... hell... sometimes I think I've known him longer than I've known myself. A long time. Too long. Just be careful of him."

D declined the Cocaine, most drugs affected him differently than they affected most people, and cocaine in particular was the drug that hit D with the most unpleasant effects. He made it a point to try everything at least once, but he had been avoiding Coke since the 70s.

"I suppose we could try to get some performances going. The stage really does look good enough for now, but it looks like a lot of people have wandered off, not just Cole, but Korey, and Zach." He looked around taking stock of all the people who were now mostly milling around rather than working. "I can probably get a little bit of an audience together. Do you fancy throwing a few knives at me, or do you only work with Cole?"

Zach sighed trying to resist the temptation, he could ask for it of course very easily. He could pay off his debts and start the next chapter of his life with her by his side. Zach could pay back his mentor and hopefully they could move on together.

Yet there would be a price

"I need to think about it" Zach finally said sighing and running a hand through his hair "I dont like the idea of their being a price that I wont know about"

He walked over gently cupping her cheek "You are helping me" He told her stroking her cheek.

"Shall we go down? You seem to be ancient to see my patron Mr. D" Zach said moving over to the door and turning to her "Is there a thing between you two?"

For Maeve

When she scratched him he hissed a little, this in it's self was nothing new to him. Missy had full on cut him a couple times. This was an act he would no longer allow of course. But the primal act of clawing at a lovers flesh this was hot. He looked down, Maeve was not afraid to draw blood. Most women and men were. Missy loved the sight of blood. This was a fetish he didn't share but a little bit drown from the act of sex was desirable. H was happy that Maeve shared this fetish.

When she poured the booze on him he let out a cry of ecstasy. "You fucking bitch!" He said with a wicked smile. Missy would both love and hate Maeve for this. Cole found himself falling for her now. She like Missy could do anything to him and he would probably thank her in the end. Missy loved fucking and did so very often mostly with Cole but had a fair share of other lovers. This was an act that she did not like Cole sharing. Cole was hers and though he slept with other people, she punished him every time. Hypocrisy was a major flaw of hers. She would love to double team some poor welp with her though they shared a particular zest for dominating a lover.

As Maeve drew her tongue along his skin he thrust into her again and again. This was his way of fighting the restraints, and a way for him to let her know he was loving what she was doing to him.

KC

For D

Missy POV

She thought about his statment, she wasn't worried about him being faithful, if he fucked Maeve she would punish him later. She did make a mental note to get to know Maeve better though. As for Silenus she took his warning to heart. There was something amiss about him and she would try and limit contact with him.

She put the coke away when he refused.

"I think that would be spot on. I would like to see the level of talent I'll be sharing a stage with! No I'll throw at anyone! Cole just happens to be my usual partner. I have a couple of ideas on audience participation and working with a few of the others. That is of course if you permit it!" Missy said eyeing her boss. She was liking it here so far, these people seemed to share her idea of what was fun. She didn't want to step on her bosses toes.

She walked over to her near by bag and pulled out her knives again. Hers were shiny, sharp and all had a pentagram on the pommel, D could see others that all had crucifixes on the pommel. "Those are Cole's! We have a whole heaven and hell thing going on with our show. I would wear leather and chains. Pretty sexy if you ask me. Maybe I'll wear it for you sometime!" Missy licked her upper lip seductively when she said it, making sure he couldn't miss her intent. "He would dress in white to be all angelic. Not to far of a stretch for us. haha:" She let out a laugh. She still had her shirt off from earlier her tits and many tattoo's were starting to glow with her perspiration. "If you want to stand against that plywood leaning against the wall!" Missy said walking up to it she stood with her arms out and her legs spread, showing him how to stand. "Now Don't move. haha! I will put all these knives with in a millimeter of your skin! Don't mind a little blood do you?" She said with a chuckle. "You won't need this." She took the cigarette from him and took a drag.

KC

For Stella

Orsino's Jacket POV

Once Stella had cleared the base of the stairs a force as powerful as a man twice her size, wrapped something that felt like arms around her chest, and pulled her aside, behind a velvet curtain, and into the darkness. If she tried to scream, she could be easily silenced. The jacket had at least that much power over her already, but the less force used, the better. Much better to gain her trust than to simply force her to its will.

*Shhh...* the voice whispered into her mind, attempting to stroke and sooth her. It awakened warm and familiar memories, a lover's caress and lazy morning sunlight. It wanted to reach deeper into her mind, to find the face she most trusted, and wear it like a suit, but its power was too meager yet, its bond to the woman too shallow. It settled itself instead into the image of the man whose essence infused the very fabric of its being, the man called Orsino, who had died such a short time ago, in comparison to its own timeless memory.

Draping a hand over her shoulder, the figure moved around Stella to look into her beautiful eyes. *Really my darling, you should at least hear my side of the story, before you decide to be so carelessly obedient to that man.* He made no attempt to disguise the venom in his voice when he referred to the creature that called itself Mr. D.

Orsino had been a tall and handsome man, broad in the shoulders, with short dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and a neatly trimmed mustache that belonged to a by-gone age. It was easy enough to gentle the man's features into a radiant smile, a smile that in life had frequently dazzled his audiences, but was rarely seen in more intimate company. *I am not truly the man called Orsino. Sadly he fell victim to vile murder long before you were born, my dear, but I would be honored if you would call me by his name. He was so like a beloved son to me, and I have no name of my own to offer to you.*

For Zach

Perizada shook her head and looked at Zach as one might look at someone who was simpleminded. "One could say that nearly everything has a price that we are unaware of. Fate always doles out of the Caliph's purse."*

She followed him to the door. "A thing?" She shook her head not sure what Zach meant. She could not answer truthfully if she didn't understand the question. "I do not think it is my place to tell another's secrets, but I am familiar with Mr. D."

"That may be so but I prefer to know the price if at all possible before I jump in" Zach told her leading her into the door as they started down the steps.

"Perhaps I should have been a bit more abrupt" Zach remarked lightly "What I should have asked is if you two were ever romantically involved or ever linked" He said open the door as they descended into the stage area.

Stella gasped. It was precisely as if she had been snatched by air. By nothing: a very strong nothing. The jacket had pulled so tight it hurt her arms, her breasts swelled out of the lapels. For a moment, she could not breathe.

She was behind the stage curtain, she realized. Barely anything visible through the thick black velvet. As her breath came back, she felt a hand stroke her hair, but she didn't see it. Then the voice. A simple shh, low in her ear. It sounded different, less threatening. Almost seductive. A welcome relief after having been thrust into this bizarre situation, after an equally bizarre month on the run.

The voice was comforting, and she dearly missed comfort.

Stella looked up when she felt an arm slide around her. As if out of nowhere, a man was in front of her. A magician, she could always tell by the eyes. Her mind went sharply to Peter, her missing mentor, and her heart throbbed a dull ache.

But she knew, somehow, without a doubt, that the man before her was the owner of the jacket. Impossible. Orsino couldn't still be alive.

"Carelessly obedient?" She repeated wispily. "To...D? I barely know the man..."

She felt so much more at ease with this apparition than anyone at the theatre. In a way, she felt drugged. Drowsy. Willing to drift under the soft timbre of his voice. Except for the venom when he said 'that man.'

The soothing smile was back on his face a mere moment later. That smile enveloped her, dragged her into its orbit, like the sun. She was smiling, but she didn't really know why.

"Orsino, then. I don't suppose I have to tell you, I'm Stella. Thank you for the jacket."

She paused. D had said something about fetching him if...things got out of hand...and a talking jacket, then an entity wearing an Orsino costume seemed fairly out of hand. Stella prided herself on being quick on her feet, but her brain felt muzzy.

Her eyes met his again. Whatever he was, probably not human. Very pretty, almost hypnotic.

"I'm not sure I should be talking to you," she said, glancing back through the curtain.

For Korey

Seth POV

"Really? I mean you have a cute face, too. Were you planning on stripping down for me? Just remember that I'm a sucker for a cute ass."

Seth looked around, and realized that he and Korey were completely alone together. Everyone else had left the prop room. He wondered what Korey would do if he did strip down for her, and had just about made up his mind to find out, when she took him by the arm and spoke again.

"So let's go see Maeve and get you on the payroll."

Seth nodded and let her lead him away.

"So . . . If you don't mind me asking--and tell me to go to hell if you do, things didn't end well with you and the ex? That's tough."

He shook his head and sighed, he always felt strange talking about Heather with other women, but then it was a question that always seemed to come up. "It's all been pretty ugly. I don't really blame her though. By the time we finally decided to give up and walk away we were both so angry and exhausted... I think we have a hard time even looking at each other without wanting to scream."

Seth wished that Korey had not asked the question, but he had no impulse to tell her to go to hell. It almost felt like an obligation, to give her fair warning that he had already disappointed one woman, as if somehow that might relieve him of some responsibility if he ended up disappointing her too.

Last edited:
For Ivy

Silenus POV

Silenus leapt at his prey, the thrill of the chase igniting his lust. He wished he could let her make it past the door, and get a proper run out of it, but that was too risky. If D knew what he was up to, he would intervene, and put an end to the fun.

The large satyr knocked into the fae girl before she could open the door, and pressed into her from behind. He pinned her against the door, his rigid cock poking her back. "Here I was hoping this could be a nice dream, but if you prefer a nightmare, I'm happy to oblige."

He hadn't decided yet how far he was willing to go. No raping. No killing. D had made the consequences for those violations quite clear. It was obvious to Silenus that D would not approve of a little touching, a little torment, a little taste of her blood, but such edicts had never been explicitly stated, the consequences never strictly defined. There was a good measure of liberty that could be taken by exploiting those undefined spaces.

Silenus slid a large hand between Ivy's legs, and began massaging her crotch with rigorous enthusiasm. He leaned into her and whispered against her ear, friendly words that were every bit as sinister as a threat. "Are you sure you don't want to be my friend? I promise, you will like me much more as your friend than as a monster. I'll even let you make me cum with your hands if you'll promise not to run away again."

For Cole

Maeve POV

When she poured the booze on him he let out a cry of ecstasy. "You fucking bitch!" He said with a wicked smile.

It seemed apparent to Maeve that Cole was thoroughly enjoying his torment, and yet in the very moment of ecstasy he wanted to cast blame, to pretend as if he had not just begged her to hurt him.

As Maeve drew her tongue along his skin he thrust into her again and again. This was his way of fighting the restraints, and a way for him to let her know he was loving what she was doing to him.

Cole's sudden burst of wild energy was almost enough to distract her away from addressing her new lover's contradictory response. She certainly didn't mind being called names. It was in fact, a particular turn on of hers, to be addressed as bitch, whore, slut, cunt... but she was used to being addressed in derogatory terms only after commanding her lover to address her thus, and in the game of domination even a playful accusation could effect the delicate balance of power.

Maeve slid her hips forward, pinning Cole's cock inside of her with the severity of the angle, as she sat up to look into his eyes. Cole could no longer freely thrust without running the risk of painfully bending his firm staff.

"Was your punishment too harsh?" The question was neither goading nor apologetic, it was straight forward and sincere, requiring an honest answer, either a direct acknowledgement that the pain she had given him was exactly what he wanted, or else a clear admission that the pain had been too much, and not something that he desired for his own sake. Maeve didn't mind how he answered either way. She enjoyed hurting men, but the key to her own pleasure came from holding the razor's edge of desire against a man's throat, offering and denying him fulfillment according to her own ruthless whim. Learning the true nature of Cole's desire was nonnegotiable. She required an answer before she would proceed any further.

[OOC: Note Regarding Time Management. Because everyone is on slightly different time track, due to lags between posts ect... and because I would like everyone to have a chance to perform if they wish. I'm going to move the performances to a new thread here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=78917776#post78917776. Finish your current interactions on this thread and then hop on over to the other thread to post your performance if you want to participate. You are welcome to make a post in the new thread even if you haven't finished your current interactions here, just be mindful to try to maintain a sense of continuity. The assumption will be that after you have finished your current interaction you joined the group as a part of the audience. Just to be clear. Don't make any performance posts here. Follow the Link and Post in the new thread. If you have any questions PM me.]

For Missy, For Everyone

Mr. D POV

"Now Don't move. haha! I will put all these knives with in a millimeter of your skin! Don't mind a little blood do you?" She said with a chuckle. "You won't need this." She took the cigarette from him and took a drag.

D thrilled at Missy's tease about blood. She had already bragged about how good she was, so it was easy to recognize that she meant to frighten him, to see if she could make him nervous. It wouldn't take her long to figure out that D was entirely reckless in matters of his personal safety, and he never shied away from a challenge.

"Hold your horses, ya bossy cunt!" D laughed as he snagged Missy around the waist and snatched his cigarette back from her. "I'm the one's in charge around here."

He took a puff, and turned to address the whole crew mingling around the stage and the house. He pitched his voice effortlessly to a booming volume that filled the massive room, assisted by the carefully designed acoustic quality of the theater.

"Attention! Attention everybody! Go take a seat out in the house! The stage looks amazing, and I think it's high time that we get to know each other a little better! Lets get some performance going!"

D turned back to Missy and gave her a hard slap on the ass, "You too Lady DeSade! Go have a seat. You'll get your turn."

For Stella

Orsino's Jacket POV

*Stella* Orsino pulsed the echo of her name, back through her in harmonic tones of glorious adoration, like a chorus of hallelujah that ran down to her toes and back up her spine to the top of her head. *Why do you doubt that you should speak to me? Because he told you not to trust me?* a wounded frown settled on the handsome man's face.

*Do you really believe that he is more worthy of your trust than I am? Your wisdom and power make you a worthy advisory to the vicious cunning of Mr. D. You may be the only one capable of breaking his hold over all of these foolish creatures enthralled to his will. He knows this. Why else do you think he is trying so hard to convince you that I am your enemy? He knows he will be no match for you, once I have helped you to unlock the powerful gifts you have always carried in the secret depths of your soul.* As Orsino spoke he slowly unbuttoned the jacket until it hung loose and open.

He slid his hands over Stella's waist, and reached within the jacket to caress the bare skin of her back. He unclasped her bra, and took one of the thin bra straps into his mouth, severing the fabric effortlessly with his teeth. He repeated the process on the other side. The bra fell away to the floor. Orsino sunk down to his knees and began planting sensual kisses on Stella's beautiful breasts, teasing the tender pink flesh of her nipples with his eager tongue. *I only want to please you.* He spoke directly into her mind, without stopping the delicate rain of his kisses.

Stella’s name, beamed right into her mind evidently, released a thrum of pleasure through her that verged very close to orgasm. Her nipples hardened in response and below, she felt a rush of silken wetness threaten to spill onto her folds.

The lulling voice swept over her as Orsino popped open the jacket. She found she was arching to him, even as she knew she shouldn’t. What was this creature? He flattered her, weaving a tale of her untapped power. He divested her of her bra in short order, her breasts bouncing as the ruined garment fell to the floor. He felt entirely real, his hands sliding over her body, his lips touching the soft mounds of her breasts. She watched as his tongue circled a nipple and she heard herself moan. It sounded disembodied. Her nipple puckered, pulling taught and pink, then he tended to the other. When they were twins, Stella straightened her back, her hands weaving into Orsino’s hair.

“Then please me,” she said, in a voice that sounded so much more sure than the storm of questions and emotions in her head. She thought she could hear Mr. D beginning the introductory show, but it sounded very far away. All that was real was Orsino’s mouth on her, his clever tongue.

For Stella

Orsino's Jacket POV

Illusory hands began undoing Stella's trousers.

This was new territory. The entity that was currently calling itself Orsino had never concerned itself much with navigating human bodies. The mind was its native playground, and even now it relied primarily on directly stimulating the pleasure centers of Stella's brain in order to seduce and please.

It had some capacity to impact the physical world, it could push, pull, rip or penetrate. Divesting Stella of her clothes posed no problems, but each tender kiss was in truth a replication of a sensual memory, something the entity had experienced vicariously while riding the mind of another. Its most reliable source for such memories was Perizada. But even Perizada in all of her countless sensual memories, had very few memories of the sort of attentive love making that would prove most useful in winning Stella's trust.

The Orsino mimic took a sort of twisted delight in knowing that the memories it had thus far planted in Stella's mind, so seamlessly as to make them indistinguishable from actual physical sensation, were Perizada's memories of Mr. D.

It had to be careful however, there were factors in those memories that had to be compensated for, and now it was running into a new complication. Stella had desires that did not quite match Perizada's experiences, and if the entity departed too far from what it knew, the risk grew much higher that it might inadvertently do something wrong, and lose Stella's trust completely.

The entity finished undressing Stella. It removed the shoes from her feet, keeping her upright within the brace of its arms, and slid pants and panties down and off in short order afterwards. The jacket would stay, loose and open, and soft against her skin. As it undressed her, it continued offering stimulation to her breasts and nipples, licking, sucking, kissing... but what should it do next?

Instead of guessing, it chose to probe deeper into Stella's mind, lulling her into a semi-dreamlike state, gently inducing her to call up her own sensual memories. Buried in Stella's mind were memories of love making that were exactly what Stella was craving now. All she had to do was remember what she wanted and then it would be able repeat those memories back to her in countless variations. It could become her perfect lover.

A name rose up to the surface of Stella's mind. Peter. *Yes...* the entity pressed Stella to unlock that memory. *Dream for me my darling... Dream about Peter.*

For Zach

For Zach

"There is no time limit on what I may do for you--Unless, of course, another gains possession of my vessel, in which case, I will have a new master. But take your time. I see that you are one who would not go near the water unless you knew how to swim."*

She followed Zach down the stairs. "Linked certainly. D was my employer a long time ago. Romantically involved? No, that is not in any way how I would describe our relationship." Their relationship was far beyond anything romantic. They were of a kind. She really had no words to describe what exactly they had been to each other however brief it was. It was beyond romance, beyond love. "Why would you ask such a thing? Are you a jealous man?" Orsino had been extremely jealous. Zach had not struck her as that sort of man at all, but then, she barely knew him.

As they walked through the backstage toward the wings, Perizada looked for D.

For Seth

"Aw, that sucks. Sorry. I can sympathesize but I can't empathsize. I've never really been in a long-term relationship. I bounced around a lot as a kid, never got to put down roots. Guess I have abandonment issues and fear of commitment. What's the saying? Better to have loved and lost . . . Except most people I've talked to about it don't seem to agree."

For Seth

"Aw, that sucks. Sorry. I can sympathize but I can't empathize. I've never really been in a long-term relationship. I bounced around a lot as a kid, never got to put down roots. Guess I have abandonment issues and fear of commitment. What's the saying? Better to have loved and lost . . . Except most people I've talked to about it don't seem to agree." And things had gotten really heavy really fast. But Korey wanted to know--had to know. As much as she avoided commitment, she still didn't want to get involved with a married man. But Seth was such a genuinely sweet guy, it brought out her maternal instincts. Maybe he'd be more than just a quick roll in the hay.

"Peter," Stella breathed, the name pulled out of her mouth on a whimper. She had been trying so hard to not think of him, to push back the worry of what had happened to the man who was her first love. He had all but ordered her to forget him in the note he left: S, though I adore you beyond human knowledge, you are not mine. You must run and never look back.

His tousled chin-length brown hair, his warm hazel eyes. The way he laughed if she took too long undressing. "Ah, Stella, you're killing me..." That same head, between her legs, her hands weaved through his hair. His bow-tie, half undone and hanging from his collar, the jaunty smile he gave her when she amused him. His mouth on her ear, whispering during a show, "I must have you, it cannot wait." The desperate thrust of his cock as he took her against the bookshelves in his room. Volumes raining down on either side of them.

Stella groaned, memory dragging her under, her mind almost convincing her that it was Peter who worshipped her body now, naked except for the jacket.

If you wanted something badly enough, could it come true?

For Korey

Seth POV

"What's the saying? Better to have loved and lost . . . Except most people I've talked to about it don't seem to agree."

"No. I think it is better to have loved. My marriage made me grow up, and I've got these three amazing boys out of the deal... If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't do it the same way, but I still think I would have done it. If I could go back and give myself some advice about the whole thing. I would tell me to be smart about the way I love, and not to sacrifice anything lightly. Whenever we were young and my wife got angry with me. I felt this imperative to appease her. I gave up my music, the chance for a college education, all of my friends, most of my free time, and a good measure of my dignity to boot, and to this day, she still feels like I've never done anything for her. But really it makes sense, because I have no idea what all she gave up for me, but I'm sure that she knows, and I'm sure she hates me for it just as much as I hate her. Not that I hate her, but there is a lot of anger that I'm still trying to let go."

Seth stopped walking, and looked at the beautiful young woman on his arm. She really was young, full of hope and full of energy. "I really like you Korey. Do me a favor, and never give up the things that matter to you. Not for me. Not for any man. Those things will never mean as much to anyone as they do to you, and love isn't really love if it doesn't honor all of those small treasures that are a part of you."

Last edited:
Back