The "who is masturbating now" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away visiting so the opportunity just isn’t there. It’s been since last Wednesday and it will be Tuesday AM before another chance comes up, pardon the pun. It will be interesting to see what sort of volume I produce with that long of a break.

when I'm on Lit. Can't keep my hand off my cock.

It's been a week since I stroked my cock in the living room and the wife walked in. I thought she didn't notice me hiding my dick or the massive hard on in my boxers as I walked outta the room. I laid down for a nap earlier and got on lit reading while I slowly pulled on my meat with the covers pushed down when my wife walks in seeing me hard and happy starts yelling about how she caught me last week and again today and it had to stop or else! I was laying there naked and breathing heavy my fat cock still throbbing solid as a rock. She didn't know what to do when I reached up and started rubbing my precum all over my tip then slowly resumed pleasuring myself as I stared her down. She stormed out saying I'd regret being such a pervert but I'm more excited since she walked out 5 minutes ago and I'm just edgeing and I put a movie on its mfm bi that she would die if she walked back in and saw a man and a woman sharing a big fat cock slurping on it As a team. She left the door open so I hear her mumbling angrily in the kitchen. Well I'm gotta go I'm about to turn it up and see if I can lure her in here with the moans from the TV!! I know how she feels about me stroking so I've been waiting till she's asleep then having a blast I even use her toy! She's gonna just love it when I show her the pics I took like this!

Last edited:
My clit is THROBBING because I haven’t left it alone all day. Sheets are soaked, I’m exhausted. But damn I taste good 😋😋😋

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back