The sleepover

"Yeah come on April, I know we are brother and sister but you've seen me naked and you said you liked it." I say hoping you'll strip for me. I've always wanted to have a threesome, but it was possible to have a foursome now. I know we shouldn't because we are related but that is only making me want it more. Amy and Lauren sitting on opposite sides of me. My hands were between both of their legs rubbing their bare wet teen pussies. "Please April."

I look over at Amy and Lauren and both of them look like they're being pleasured so well by you. I doubt they'll care if I strip for you. "Okay Matt I'll do it but only if you promise that this secret never leaves this house." I say a bit nervous

"It will be our naughty secret." I say sitting up as you look like you are about to strip. I can tell you are going to have an amazing ass and I can't wait to see it. Amy and Lauren are running hands all over my body whispering things like, "such a big cock..." "How naughty you want to see your sister naked." "I wish I was your sister."

I go ahead and stand in front of you and slowly start to peel my shirt off. Since I put on more clothes than the other girls I hard a nice lace bra underneath. I throw my short on the floor then I start to unhook my bra. I slowly pull it off and throw it towards you. I see you catch it and continue stripping. I then remove my tiny shorts and reveal that I'm wearing nothing under. You can see my little clean shaven pussy.

I watch you as you stand in front of me and start to strip. Your tits looked so perfect and perky. As I'm watching you Lauren goes back to stroking me, "holy shit I think he got bigger from watching you April." She said as I look at your bare pussy mound. "God damn I have a sexy sister." I want you to come closer so I can touch your naked body.

"You really think I'm sexy Matt?" I ask as I move closer to you. " spin for us so we can see your whole body." Lauren says while looking at me too. I stand even closer and start to turn around for you slowly and I shake my ass a little in front of your face.

I watch you spin around and when I lay eyes on your big full round ass I can't resist. "Yes you are so sexy!" I say leaning forward and placing my hands on your hips pulling you back further and I start kissing all over your ass. Amy and Lauren watched as I placed kisses all over your ass. Slipping one hand between your legs to feel your soft warm wet pussy mound.

You took me by surprise when you pulled me towards you and started kissing my ass. as soon as I felt your lips on my ass I was shocked at first as soon as I felt your hand on my pussy I started to moan. "Oh fuck Matt! Please don't stop." I say completely forgetting about my two friends being there. I hear Lauren say " you guys are so naughty."

I keep planting kisses all over your body. "So who is going to be the lucky lady to get this big dick inside of them first?" I heard Amy ask. The two girls stroking my long cock as I ravished your body.

I can't believe this is actually happening. I keep moaning loving every moment of this. Lauren looks over at Amy and responds, "I think I wanna go first. I want to see how great Matt will fuck me with that long thick cock."

"There is plenty of me to go around ladies." I say still in disbelief this was happening. "Let's go up to my room where we have more room then just this couch." I say leading you three up to my room laying down on my bed once we get there.

Once you lay in bed, Lauren walks over to your bed and gets on. She starts crawling towards you climbing on top of you. "Girls don't just sit there and watch come join me I'll need some help." Lauren says. She then grabs a hold of your cock and starts to rub it against her pussy

I watch the ebony beauty climb on top of me. I sigh when I feel her grab my cock and rub it against her dripping wet pussy. I look over to you and Amy wanting all three of you in bed with me. Once you are close enough I pull you down for a passionate kiss. My fingers finding your bare pussy and my other hand finding Amy's pussy as well.

Kissing you was the absolute best feeling in the world. I couldn't believe we were having a foursome and with you, my brother. Watching all of this was such a turn on for me. I feel one of your hands grab and rub my tit. "Do you want me to put your cock In my pussy Matt?" Lauren asks as she keeps rubbing you cock against her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" I say breaking the kiss to watch her guide my cock into her pussy. This is going to be my first foursome and my first time having sex with a black girl. I groan when I feel her tight pussy wrapping around my cock and watch as she slowly slides down my long thick rod. "Oh fuck that feels good."

"Oh fuck yes!" Lauren screams as she starts sliding down you're long thick cock. Amy then starts to play with Lauren's tits as she starts to slowly ride you. I continue to kiss you, loving the taste. It feels so amazing being with you and my friends this way.

"oh fuck.." I groan into our kiss as Lauren slides her young tight pussy down my long fuck stick. I reach over with my one hand to play with your wet pussy while we make out. Slipping a finger into your tight entrance finger fucking you as your ebony friend bounces up and down my cock. "How does that dick feel inside you?" I hear Amy ask Lauren.

"Oh god it feels so fucking good." Lauren replies as she keeps riding you. Amy keeps watching the two of you fuck. She starts playing with her tits and pussy enjoying the moment. "Matt can I please ride your face? My pussy needs more." I say moaning loudly

"Fuck yes April!" I reply waiting for you to straddle my face. Lauren bouncing up and down on my huge cock. My hands gripping her caramel colored flesh kneading her big ass like dough. Once you straddle my face I waste no time and start eating your dripping wet pussy out.

I love the way your tongue feels on my pussy. You know exactly what a girl wants. It feels so good I can't help but moan your name. "Oh god Matt! This feels amazing." I say grinding against your face. "I need a turn with Matt as soon as you two are done." Says Amy still playing with her pussy

I hear what Amy says and I reach over and start fingering her wet right young pussy. Devouring your pussy as you grind it on my face covering me in your juices. I couldn't believe I was pleasuring three pussies simultaneously, fingering Amy's, licking my own sister's pussy and my cock spreading out Lauren's tight cunt as she rode my manhood.

I turn and see Lauren playing with her tits. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum soon." Lauren yells as she keeps riding your cock. I see Amy lean in and start sucking on her tits to help her. "Oh fuck Matt! You feel so good!"

I feel Lauren's pussy tighten around my cock when she orgasmed. It was such an amazing feeling. I groaned against your pussy while she came on my cock. "As much as I want to hog this dick all night I want you two to experience this huge cock." Lauren said as she climbed off my dick for you two to decide who gets my long thick pussy juice covered cock next.

As Lauren gets off you Amy and I look at eachother trying to figure out who should ride you next. I speak up first, "I think Amy should go ahead I'm having some fun of my own on Matt's tongue, I can wait a bit longer." I continue to ride your face as Amy crawls towards you.

I feel Lauren climb off of me and lay down next to us. Hearing what you say I slip my tongue inside of you tongue fucking my own sister's pussy. I feel Amy climb on top of me grabbing my cock and starting to slide down it. "Your brother is so fucking big!" She says looking at you.

Back