The silence of women is deafening: woman runs over her son, gets only 30 days

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-ra...hool-parking-lot-as-he-clung-to-car-door.html
GRAND RAPIDS, MI – A woman who ran over her 9-year-old son in a school parking lot said she would have to live with guilt of causing her son’s disabling injuries.

Tiffany Kosakowski, 36, had dropped off her son, Julian, at school. She told him to go back when he ran to her car.

As she drove off, he held to the door handle nearly 50 yards before he lost his grip and fell under a back tire. He suffered multiple skull fractures.

“I just want to express that I am remorseful,” she said Thursday, April 18, in Kent County Circuit Court.

“I’ll have to live with this for the rest of my life.”

The boy’s father, John Rodriguez, told Judge Curt Benson that “something is not right” with Kosakowski.

She had pleaded guilty to reckless driving causing serious impairment. A charge of second-degree child abuse was dismissed in a plea agreement.

Benson sentenced the mother to 6 months in jail, with all but 30 days suspended. She can serve the term on weekends if jail officials approve.

Back