The sexy stripper and her best friend closed for Xpassion

After swallowing Courtney's last load of come Heather went to the bathroom and rinsed her mouth out. then she returned to the bedroom "So how did I do? did you enjoy the blowjob that I gave you? do you want another one?"

Courtney was a little disheartened that Heather washed her mouth out after swallowing his load. He wondered if he tasted bad.

When she returned she hung in the doorway.

"So how did I do? did you enjoy the blowjob that I gave you? do you want another one?"

Courtney smiled at his best friends concern for him

"It was great, Heather. But now..."

He held his hand out to her.

"I just want you. I've been waiting 26 years for this, Heather."

Heather got into the big bed with Courtney and she began kissing him why her hand caressed and massaged his hairy chest in a sensual manner. "My god he is an excellent kisser why did I wait so long to do this."

Last edited by a moderator:
As the seductive killer crawled up his paralyzed body, Courtney hooked his arms underneath her armpits and pulled her up to his level. He threw his arms around his love of 26 years and made love to her mouth with his tongue. He had a firm yet tender grasp on the back of her head, gently pushing her more of her mouth into his. They kissed for what seemed like a life-time for the two friends. Courtney held on to her like he was never going to let her go.

He couldn't bear it anymore. He had been waiting for this moment for 26 hears now and couldn't wait any longer. He cupped her cheeks with both hands and lifted her head. He looked into her eyes and poured his heart out to his beast friend...no, The love of his life.

"Heather. I've been in love with you since I met you. I've been dreaming of this moment for 26 years. I don't want to hold back anymore. I love you with all of my heart, baby."

Last edited:
Heather straddled Courtney's body carefully then she slipped his entire cock into her pussy and began to slowly ride him with each passing minute she moved faster and faster like an out of control rollercoaster.

Courtney moaned as Heather impaled herself on his hotrod. She planted her hands on his chest as she moved her hips back and forth stirring her insides with his cock. The two moaned together as there passion filled the room. Heather hasn't able to hold herself back any longer and started furiously thrusting her hips and bouncing on his dick. Lewd sounds of wet flesh slapping together and lustful voices filled the room. It was too much for Courtney to handle after a few minutes and he released his seed deep in her womb as she came all over his dick.

When her intense orgasm had subsided she collapsed on top of her lover. Courtney wrapped his arms around Heather as the two of them laid there struggling to regulate there breathing. His flaccid cock had slipped from her pussy and his thick cream was pouring from her hot sex.

"So how was I? did you enjoy yourself? do you want to do it again?"

Courtney runs his hands over her round ass and up her curves to her beautiful face. He looks into her eyes and a joyful smile comes across his face. His fingers glide over her skin and through her golden umber colored hair.

"All night, baby."

Courtney draws her face to his and plants soft angel kisses on her juicy lips for a moment before parting them with his tongue and moaning into her mouth. He savored the taste of her as his tongue explored her mouth and slapped against hers. His hand sneaks beneath her and his fingers tease her swollen rosebud. Her moans are all the approval he needed. He continues with that for a few moments, feeling her juices run down his fingers.

"Spin around, baby. I wanna make you feel good too."

Last edited:
Heather straddled Courtney's broad shoulders and lowers her pussy to his handsome mouth "have a good time Courtney".

Courtney hooks his arms around her thighs and pulls her pubic mound onto his mouth and runs his tongue along her swollen pink and moist lips tasting her sweet delicious nectar.

When Heather feels Courtney's soft wet warm tongue run over her pussy a wave of ecstasy ran through her body and a chill ran up her spine.

He feels her shudder and moan as his tongue plays with her clit and giggles.

"You like that, baby?"

With that, he dives mouth first into her drenched pussy and sucks on her slimy cunt while his nose rubs against her clit. He breathes in her sweet scent as he eats her pussy and his swollen dick throbs in her grip.

Heather gasps "Yes I do oh yes Courtney yes I like it keep doing it oh yes keep doing it big boy don't stop."

Heather's seductive words made Courtney's dick throb in her hand like it had a heartbeat and he sucked on her swollen folds harder.

"Shuck mah dich, dhirty ghirl."

"oh Godddddddddddddddddddddddddd! Oh Yessssssssssssssssssssss Oh Courtney Oh Yes Yes Yessssssssssssssssssssssss

Heather turned her body around so that her pussy was still in Courtney's face and she was facing his cock then she slipped it into her mouth and she began sucking it like a drinking straw.

Courtney moaned into her pussy as she engulfed his dick with her mouth and started sucking and slurping on it furiously. He moans sent vibrations through his swollen rod and he quickened his lapping speed. His tongue parted her lips and penetrated her wet fuck hole of flesh and he began tongue fucking her cunt. They both serviced each other with the intensity that years of longing can instill on two people who love each other very much. The room was filled with the lewd echoing sounds of slurping and the slapping of tongues as the two friends raced to get the other to climax first.

"Oh yes Courtney yes that feels good keep doing that! make me feel good oh make my pussy feel good! yes I love you Courtney and I will always love you."

Courtney pulls him tongue from her pussy and plunges two fingers deep into her fuck-hole and starts rubbing them against her g-spot while tonguing her swollen button.

"Oh, baby! I love you too! I've always loved you!"

Her pussy starts to contract and squeeze his fingers and his balls start to swell as his lover continues to stab her face with his cock.

Maria use's her mouth to suck and squeeze on Courtney's cock she was determined to make him shoot his load into her mouth even if it took all night long.

Hot lava boiled in Courtney's swollen balls as Heather sucked away at his dick at the same time he was pumping her pussy with his fingers. Wet squishing noises filled the room. Courtney groan and a hot blast of his semen hit the back of Heather's throat at the same time that she came hard in Courtney's mouth.

Heather opened her mouth as wide as she could and she swallowed load after load of Courtney's hot wet come. At the same time her own body unleashed load after load of her own sexual fluids into her young lover's mouth and throat.

Courtney's mouth withdrew from his lovers squirting pussy for just a moment to moan as he emptied his balls into her welcoming mouth before he suctioned his mouth to her hot wet sex and moaned as he sucked, draining her love juices down his throat. Wave after wave of sweet honey ran down his throat.

After swallowing several large loads of Courtney's come heather just had to rinse her mouth out and she had to pee. so she ran to the bathroom rinsed out her mouth then she sat down on the toilet and she peed.

When she finished her bathroom business she looked at Courtney and the young lady said "I am sorry I left you so quickly but I had to get my mouth rinsed out and I really had to pee. As you know I have a weak bladder and I have to pee a whole lot then she got back in bed with courtney."

Back