The Rescuer - Pre-Reader Wanted

Sextified

Really Experienced
After much hard work, and the excellent assistance of three other pre-readers over the last year, I am very close to deciding to put up the first installment of "The Rescuer" in the novel section of Literotica.

What I am looking for is one person, or at the most two people, to read along WITH me JUST the opening chapters of this unique 'Erotic World Building" exercise. The original three novels exist elsewhere online, but this is something completely new.

Set in the same universe, this is my attempt to retell the story from a much different and more in-depth angle. Many of the secrets of the third book come out right away, yet there is so much more to tell. The cast of characters has been doubled, and as their never revealed before lives unfold, they help explore where the unpublished fourth and fifth books had been headed all along.

- - - -

Every category of sex allowed on Literotica is covered. A large part of the 'sexual' aspects of the story deal with bisexualism, bondage, submission and taking responsibility for ones own decisions, BUT the emphasis is always on the struggle of healing past damage to become whole again.

The length of this new version of the first book has not been determined. I am interested in getting help to find the proper place to 'pause' the ongoing adventure for publication here.

The style is purposefully unique. My very own blend of tricks and subtleties.

The original chapters appeared here on Lit in 2007. Then I moved to another website and wrote three full sized novels there. The entire series is one of the top 100 efforts out of about 5,000 other authors.

- - - -

I am searching for:

Clarity help with any dialogue identification issues.
Body position/continuity errors in any sex scenes.
Overall enjoyment of the story.
Thoughts on what was most and least liked about the characters.
Plausiblilty of the 'unique' aspects of the Rescuer's world.

- - - -

Brief Synopsis:

Keeley, a beautiful but troubled red headed dancer, searches for a way out of an abusive relationship with her loser boyfriend. It takes the help of two very different people, and a tragic sexual misadventure to gain her freedom. One took her unawares and the other will get taken!

- - - -

The story evolves around a girl searching for an excuse to start her damaged life over again. The man she chooses is perhaps the only one able to help her heal, but deep down inside he is secretly even more crippled than she is. To be able to save Keeley, he must confront all of his own demons, and stop the people actively trying to destroy his life from including her in their designs.

- - - -

The new novel delves deeper into the days and weeks prior to the tragedy that left Keeley deliberately battered and bruised, desperate for his help and compassion. It melds the old storylines with the new, letting fresh actors add to the depth of the plots.

- - - -

If you are interested in reading the latest PDF with me, and having real discussions and input, please let me know.

The story, style and format might not be for you. We might not be a creative fit. No expectations or obligations on either side are required, except to not share the PDF with anyone else for any reason.

Please DO NOT look up the rough and very awful 2007 version still here on Lit. It's bad. Very bad. And FULL of spoilers which would influence your ability to look on this as a fresh work. The possible END of the novel to be placed on Lit is the BEGINNING there!

- - - -

Please send me a PM thru this system if you have questions or interest.

Most editors and pre-readers complain that the authors they work with do not LISTEN to what they have to say. If we are a good creative match? I do. At this point in the journey to get a completed section ready to publish, my ability to make changes might be limited, but as the newer work continues I can begin to put sound advice and suggestions into place.

Thank you!

Sextified

Last edited:
With the Holidays approaching, I hope every one is doing well!

Maybe a second person has the extra time to do a little 'pre-reading' and 'commenting' on the series of PDFs I have ready to send out?

In the past, I have already had two men and two women go thru this process, reading WITH me, and I have one new pre-reader on board at the moment. I am certainly looking forward to more of their excellent feedback!

Especially if a lady is interested, I am trying to get another feminine perspective on the POV of my favorite characters.

If you have more time to curl up in front of a warm fire than I do right now? And need something solid, detailed and engaging to read?

Just send me a message thru this system and we can see if we are a good creative fit!

Thanks as always!

Sextified

Back