The Red Dragon Tavern

Oh no silly not your food is toxic sweetie. this planet is going or should I say gone to the dogs.
but you dance divine like floating on air( looks down to see if he was in fact floating ) So your a time lord wheres your tardis?

(she shifts her hands to his waist and smiles)

You never asked me why I came here looking for a man I once knew tall of distinction worldly carried a gold pocket watch and spoke in an English tone I think his name was Talbot chased him all over the place in Reno lost to a card game and had to spend the night.

He liked the color red what was his obsession with it? Red, the color of blood and fire, of love, passion, desire,we played a game of who could last the longest with out touching but his lust was to powerful, his appetite for sex held no sensitivity,like a bold wild animal he wanted to claim his winnings to him romance was outdated and the joy of it was diminished his strength was not needed he could take me at his will if I was to dare resist would I invoke his wrath.

The world is a big place. I take care of my own little place in it. As a man said once 'the problem of the world are not mine' -(Rick)

Any way a man taken by the color RED red haired women can drive a man crazy. It use to be blonds, then they inbred too much and got beyond control.

I never ask a customer or a friend why they come to visit my humble tavern.

Oh and I'm not a time lord! That is supervisory position. No I am a humble tavern keeper. That time travelers happen to use.

Well I am from the past living on time borrowed.My time was granted to me by a friend if you are forgotten then you cease to be (holds up a small locket ) my memories Hidden within a picture a smiling woman of olden time red hair and dressed as a barmaid so familiar the surrounding here pour a mead stoke the fire and ready the nights due.

I will go to retire the company would be welcome it looks like a cold, cold night.

cold cold night

I would not desert one on barrowed time. We all dwell on barrowed time. Mostly its a shadow that follows us though life, and one we may like to forget. Though it is all ways there. Find yourself not alone on cold nights. One may retire, but rarely alone. Unless that is the desired result. Nay, though I would not wish it.

She takes his hand heading to the lodgings opens the door with a turn of the iron key walks forward pulling him close door closes behind them the room is made in the fashion of olden times simple pictures hang on the wall a candle flickers as shadows dance across a wooden floor.

Come sit by me she beckoned with a pat of the bed a four poster draped in satin and black lace So tell me of your adventures I would love to hear of them if he would just sit and spend a time a minute and eternity.

You never asked me my name and I of yours MY name given is Constance Addams and you are?

room 902

While I have been in the room many times. It is one of the best. It sets the mood for intimate settings. For me its the flickering candle light on the French door that lead to the balcony.

The pictures on the walls are snap shots of my travels. My times in those places, to mention just a few. Pointing to the far wall. That is early years.
Yes that is me in Rome and Venice and Pisa you can see the leaning tower in the back round.

The East wall with the balcony are my teens. My travels through the Crib. That is me in Jamaica and Aruba and St Thomas & St. Croix then later to Nassau.

The West wall is my travels in the deep south of the USA. Atlanta and Miami and Tampa.

The last wall is the North East USA. Boston and New York and New Haven.

What is not on the wall is where I was shot at, where I was cut with a knife, lost my innocence and where I lay under the surgeon's knife.

And the black satin and lace is for all those that passed during my time Kennedy, King, Elvis, Aretha, Johnson and Nixon. Not all heroes not all villains, just memories of the past.

Do go on Kind Sir I want to know of your story's and adventures come sit with me and indulge.

my name...

I sit next to Constance Addams on the bed. I look in to her eyes. Smiling eyes. When I finish my story I'm going to make tender love to you on this bed. I can not enter a woman's bed room(invited). Then side on her bed and not make love to her in some form. With that said let me start.

First you must understand that I am a time weaver. In different times I am different men. In days of past I am Andrew Brightwell, in the future I'm Rex Lionheart. In the present when I'm in the USA I'm Mike Futures out side the country Franko Broga.

All these name weave the fabric of my life. When I was young my parents felt I needed to learn the world. To see it though a child's eyes. Innocent eyes that did not judge what he saw.

As a young man my training changed. No more innocence, a growing male learning what a man need to learn in a word-women. Talk about lust development, and all on beaches of the Caribbean. The last was teacher from NYC. That was enough, no more training. They decided I was ready for the world.

(I pause here to catch a breath) I look at Constance and smile lightly...did your friends call you Connie?

With a sly smile and wicked eyes " Only my lovers called me Connie " You sound to me of worldly experience allow me to get a bit more comfortable before we continue.

I stand and walk towards the bathroom door closing it behind me looking into the mirror and smile thinking this may get a little on the romantic side as I unzip my dress and as it falls to the floor One lasting look into the mirror at how alluring I look with an innocent pout placing my robe over what surly will overtake any mixed messages or misinterpreted ideas the man sitting in the bedroom will be getting lucky tonight.

I open the door and walk back to him " please continue " and as he opens his mouth to speak
my robe falls as if by accident to reveal my under garments and yes not the cotton kind one usually would wear to sleep."you like them ? I ask in a whispered tone didn't think you would mind if I asked your opinion.

I move closer to him with in hands reach Well is it me?

friends with benefits

I have heard of friends with benefits. Does that qualify as a lover?

I find myself in a strange place as a time weaver here in this room with you. While I'm not at this time moving through time. I find myself looking at the fine weave I shown you.

Oh and comfort. Please this is your room. Find your comfort zone. And if I can share just a small part of it, that will be fine with me.

I will not presume anything, of course, gracing your room is enough for this humble tavern keep. I gather the morn will bring forth what I will be calling you. So at present we are not lovers, so Constance will have to suffice.

I watch as the door opens. If I had been in a court room I would of testified that that the time between the two issues was no more then a few seconds "please continue" and "you like them". Is a time weaver I know it was not true, but it did seem like it.

As it is, at this point I think I will pass on the statement and tackle the lady's question. And then the follow up "is it me."

My, my! what's a man to say. I have been told those are man traps question. like : does this dress my butt look big, does Green look good on me?
yes I know the safe answer "yes I like them and yes it is truly you.

I sigh- time weavers rarely take the safe route. It is what separates us from the common folk. Take the safe way-right-I don't think so. So that leads me to figure (in a calculated manner) what the BEST answer should be.
Oh let us explore what answers would not be BEST.

1) do I like them? No they are hideous you should throw them out the window and be burned in the morning, (pausing, that would get you naked) Just a thought.

2)No I should have you beaten for wearing them- would you consider a spanking ?

-or may be-

While I do like them, they are very sexy and accentuates the curves of your body, a shear, much diminished fashion would be more desirable look. I Think I will go with this answer, because it answers both questions.

Sadly the night calls. I must pause my thought for now. Keep the motor running for my return will be as swift as I can.

His hesitation to embrace me spoke volumes I picked up my robe and covered my disgraceful attempt at seduction and sat defeated upon my bed what was it that made him refrain so? the wrong color? the way I just threw myself at his desires Feeling like some cheapen flusy
I wanted him to hold me to love me to have indecent thoughts made real.

Well kind Sir I will retire "not knowing if he liked me in my lingerie" did I offend him? was he already with a willing partner? I should have asked more information that was a desperate attempt at love or just an attempt at lust.

breathless return

I return. Quite suddenly at our last interlude I was called away. There was no failure on your part. I walk over to Constance-for we are not yet lovers-taking her most gently as possible in my arms. Fair Constance, most sweetness, life even as a time weaver has demands beyond even my control.

Was that an attempt at seduction? And now you think yourself a cheap floozy?

I see a small tear. I wipe it away. You misjudge me sweet lady. I hold you in nothing but the highest regard. Alas, your attempt at seduction is not in vain. I am here. I am here most willingly. As for "not knowing if he liked me in my lingerie". Well let us dwell on that.

As a fog on a mountain road lifts to reveal the true beauty of the country side. I find lingerie a thin vail that reveals only the best of a woman's fine curves. As for color- the color reflects what wrapping the package is in. Red, the hot passion from within. White- the purity of self knowledge. Black-a mind of dark seduction. And my personal favorite - wheat- yes it is true. For wheat is not innocence it is base primal desire with no commutation of poor judgement.

So my dearest Constance, pack away your thoughts of failure. Do not even consider retiring from here or me. And I do not in the slightest hesitate to embrace you. Far from it. I am here I will remain as long as the weaving of time permits.

I would truly hope, dear Constance, that I can with your willingness make this bed upon which we sit, not a attempt of disgrace at seduction. But a point of glorious victory shared by both of us. Yes I am here. Your humble tavern keep. For as long as your womanly desires want me. For I do, very much wish to capture your lusty adventure right here. Right now!

Last edited:
Raymond Maxwell Brightwell

While I have been asked my name from time to time- Here in this place and time. I am not in the past or the present nor the future. Since no time has a relevance here no time line is relevant . So as a gift:

Post to all patrons

My name is Raymond Maxwell Brightwell Simple keeper of a time portal Tavern

As posted earlier in this thread.

Last edited:
Ray a drop of golden sun me a name I called myself far a longer way to run As he touched me so innocent so gentile weak at the knees felt I.

My pouting lips ready the kiss as we connect a surge a rush as if struck by lightening he made me fell like a cloud in the sky light as a feather a puff of smoke in the wind never had I ever felt this happy in my life.Although not my time but of the future was this unplanned.

With an instant I knew what I had to do to get there pulling him toward me my breast coming in contact with his rugged physic.I dont remember just when it happened but I reached for his manhood to feel him pulsating to make him want me as I did the company of a real man not some chance encounter the kiss that started it all was so close to being in heaven.

and then...yeah smile

As they say it started with a dance then an embrace. Gentle soothing word. And act of kindness which sparks a flame of passion. While I'm a bit color blind at this point (a product interdimensional exposure) I have your passion in my grasp and with no plans to let it go till we are both spent beyond reason.

She-for we are now on the threshold of passion-has found that grand root that makes me a man. We kiss and though we are well enclosed, the wind seemed to blow and the sky became light.

I unintentionally closed my eyes when her breasts flattened against me. The kiss is truly interdimensional- as a time merchant all that is pure is interdimensional- and this kiss is purity. A purity of raw hunger, not to be eaten, a hunger to share. Yes, hers is the vessel I sail with this night.

I almost without thinking drew the robe off her shoulders. Then with tender exploration I leave her lips. I leave a damp trail of affection to her neck line. Lightly press cheek to cheek breathing in her intoxication scent. Ah , the smell of a woman. Do pheromones have a scent?

I find I must raise this fog that covers her country side. Yes I make her free and the twin wonders are before my now opened eyes. I think I am very close to calling her Connie.

Well now you see I am every bit the girl you dream of and the bad girl with in me screams do to me as you desire and the good girl says be gentile.

The robe settles to the floor as a puddle of fabric around her feet. The wonders of the woman's body, makes me feel lofty. I can not help but to behold. The wonder of fineness takes my breath away. The curves of perfect porcelain form the wonder that I behold. While not as fragile to hold and with the warmth of tender skin.

I fine myself in exploration of a landscape not unknown to me, but far more refined then other explorations in the past. While my kisses, as light as feathers move ever so slowly. My hand feel no such restraint, they hungerly find the ladies most intimate places. It is as if my points of discovery in of two minds. One tender, to create a growing fire. And the other to grasp the inner knowledge of the woman. My man root still held firmly, inspires both the rage of angels and the growing intoxication of demon desire.

I begin to explore his physic though not of muscle bound hero type but of what a man looks in a natural setting.

So you are eager to be an explorer of what attracts you to a woman's charm you know there is more to the art than just trust and moan squeeze and fumble the emotional is important too.

my perfect kiss to excite you slow as a floating cloud
tickling your senses in many directions stimulating your every desire and slow
placing both my hands on your cheeks bringing your mouth to mine,a gentle touch
a hint of my tongue dancing across your lips brushing ever so softly, my lips press yours
my tongue pushing forward a gentle push and I allow my tongue in to tango with yours
exploring every inch it seaming like time has frozen
locked in embrace, never forceful,but playful
giving you the feeling of a well deserved and friendly kiss
given but never taken
I look into your eyes, our gaze locked
hear my heart as it beats faster and then silence
you hear nothing not even you thoughts
just peaceful silence
and a kiss that can stop your heart
the intimate touch makes my heart race
as I pull away you hear only this I love you dearly and I show you in my kiss

Just a moment a gesture of love wanting not the sweaty thrust and grind but you already know what is right and what is naughty.

Art starts with a blank canvas. The creations comes from the soul unless your doing it by the number. If you know the fundamentals it comes naturally. Back round and fore ground and tie it all together in the middle.

Here in the Red Dragon you're at a crossroad or in some respects a multitude of crossroads. A person learns that a simple touch is an exploration. One does not have to go all the way to travel. The essence of a woman may be skin deep or just on the surface.

Is it, that a kiss is just a kiss? Or is a kiss small piece of bliss? To dance in the dark means different things to different folks. To dance cheek to cheek one needs to be close together. Some like it fast, some like it slow. Oh, and what is naughty?

I have heard that in so many ways. You get your hand caught in the cookie jar. Naughty. Naughty.

You slide your hand under up a woman's dress. Naughty? And the bump and grind am act of love? Or more or less a hunger? They call it making love. Making love? For some it is work. Servicing the client. Next in Line.

Not here, not with me. No, while I may dance a little fast. Its not work, its not the grind. And sweat? Well if you create the heat, you got to find some way to cool down. And though the sweat may create an aroma some find offensive the act raise a flavor all of its own.

So my dear this is not a race. There is no hurry, still, when you find a treasure, (I) can not just look at it and say" Ain't that nice!" No I want to find the way home. We can take all night to get there. But the journey of a thousand miles, starts with the first step. And some times a kiss is a first step and some times it the last.

Am I the black widow, the spider teasing the fly. I am the cat toying with the mouse, she steps behind him and gently touches his ear, the back of his head his shoulders then his chest "I love to explore a mans body his heart and his soul" her hands reach a little lower and fumbles with his belt .

"do you want to be pleasured slow and deliberate the sizzle before the steak" kissing his ear and continuing down his neck.

she drops to her knees before him " I am hungry" she whispers in a seductive tone "what is it you want to make you feel compelled to act like your primal urges".

Spiders and flies? Are we insects now? If so I would rather be a butterfly or a dragon fly. Both good looking and useful. Though not a mantis. While I would enjoy you drawing out my life juices, I would rather it not lead to my demise.

Yes the woman's touch is well beyond the pale. And with you behind me, and in front and on your knees yet. I hear your hunger, I feel your hunger, all I ask is take a fair share. Allow me to find comfort in your pleasures. And not lead me down the path to losing my immortal soul in wallowing frustration.

It is but a fantasy but to you it can be reality all you need is desire so take up your sword and use it to divine absolution.

I must be obtuse. A lost ship on the sea of despair. My sword is not in my scabbard, nah, I wield my sword. And yes it its the holy land I seek. Not a land of milk and honey. But a dark and tangled place of mystery and adventure.

"Adventure you seek is but a reach a finger tip away, come sit by me and explore your hearts desire my darling" wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him with a passion" now or never honey you can make magic or make a regret I will be your dream in made real touch me from the inside and I will give you the honey suckle you want to swallow whole".

The menu looks great, but what's the point of time travel if I can't experience flavours from the past or the future??

Back