The Reckoning (closed for CurtailedAmbrosia)

"Don't worry. We can take it as slow or as fast as you want..."

As slow or as fast as she wanted... What she wanted? It was unexpected and new, the ball being in her court. She wasn't quite sure what to do with it, unused to such a thing, maybe even anxious.

But the care he was taking to avoid pressuring her, his tenderness-he made her feel safe.

Safe.

She relaxed, less hesitant, less unsure. His mouth and lips were warm, his heart still beating beneath her fingertips, the quickening of both their pulses. There's a warmth to her skin, and as his lips moved to her neck, trailed warm kisses-she sighed, her skin tingling.

"You're so warm." Eva murmurs, her graceful fingers trailing over his hard muscled chest, eyes following them as they then slid up to his shoulders. "And...gentle." As Richter brushed a lock of that dark red hair away from her face, he'd see her hazel green eyes lift back to his, warm, trusting, and more than a little wanting, if somewhat shy about it. She was a demure young woman, for certain.

But...a tinge of self consciousness. "blink...blink isn't a real person." She said softly in that unintentionally sensual, barely above a whisper voice. "She's a stronger, braver, better version of me. Someone I...don't think I could ever really be." Who was he here for? Had she been enough of herself to matter? Or was he attracted to the League's depiction of her?

"But tonight...tonight I just want to be Eva." For a moment, just a moment, the outside world didn't have to exist. A sliver of selfishness for two people risking all that they were to better the lives of others, to bring justice to the streets of Riverside.

"And I want to be with you, Richter." She breathed as she drew closer, her hands moving to the back of his neck, fingers slipping into his hair. She wants to touch him, wants to be touched-she can hardly help it. There's was no sense in lying to herself any longer-she was attracted to him. And she cared about him. More than she had wanted to admit.

Eva was always beautiful, but this close, looking at him in a such a way and saying the words like she had, that faint scent of apple blossoms-well, she was irresistible without even trying.

Last edited:
Eva's lithe dancer's body molded to his as he held her close. Her slender fingers slid up the back of his head into his short cropped hair, making his scalp tingle wherever her fingertips pressed. It felt so good to be touched by another person again. And from how Eva began to respond, it was feeling like this need not be something they do tonight only. He hoped what he felt was true.

His big hands could so easily tear her out of her clothes if he wanted to, but that's not what tonight was about. Tonight was about exploring and learning his new lover tenderly, sweetly. He swept his hands up her back and slowly peeled the leotard off her shoulders. More of her pale skin was bared for him and Richter kissed his way from her neck out to her shoulder as he started to slide it over her shoulders and down her body. He paused at her bosom, looking at her again to give her the time to stop him if she wasn't ready. But after the last few months, Richter's primal brain wanted to see Eva's naked body so badly.

"Do you want to move to another room before we go further?" he asked, wanting to make sure she was comfortable before taking things to another level.

He presses kisses along the delicate skin on her neck and shoulder and she helps to undress herself, the fabric drawn down past the matching, feminine lacy brassiere and underwear. She steps out of the garment and then she was mostly bare to him-the soft swell of her silk encased breasts and the curve of her hips, her long, toned legs.

The heroine was a vision when fully clothed, but underneath-well, her feminine form certainly did the silk lingerie justice, and the elegant way she carried herself only added to it. Even just standing her effortless grace was easily apparent. She stood still a moment, that bit of fetching color to her face, an absent movement to draw her hair over one shoulder, a swallow. He was the second man to ever see her like this, and she’s not sure how to stand or what to do, entirely. He had wanted to see her, and she wanted to see him, so maybe she should help him out of his suit…?

"Do you want to move to another room before we go further?"

Another query, thoughtfully asked but once again making the decision hers. Eva begins to look more uncertain, more vulnerable. She trusts him, but the question gives her anxiety time to creep up, time to crowd out her other feelings.

“I...don’t know.” She whispers, suddenly unable to look at him. Her eyes trail to a door that presumably lead to a bedroom-and further activities. She’s gone this far, shouldn't, mustn't she follow through lest he feel led on, rejected?

Suddenly she’s unsure and...cold. She’s cold, and her throat is a little dry as she realizes that she wasn't ready, not quite yet-she does care, she's grown to love this man despite all the warnings to stay away from him and she doesn't want to ruin what had been building between them but...this might have been a mistake.

Her arms lift so that they were mostly covering up her chest, one graceful hand over the back of the other against her collarbone, held just beneath the jawline of her slightly lowered head. Her eyes stay on the door, shying away from the intimate eye contact they had been sharing mere moments before, feeling...guilty.

Richter watched as Eva curled back into herself, looking so ashamed. She seemed so unsure of her feelings and wanting to hide her body from him. He hadn't asked her about her past much; that sort of thing is touchy in their line of work. Perhaps there was something in her history that made moments like these a trial. He could tell by her body language that is was time to stop.

He shushed her quietly as he wrapped his massive arms around her. Pulling her into his broad chest, her torso nearly disappeared in the embrace. He rocked gently as he held her. The poor girl was trembling like a leaf as he held her close. He leaned down by her ear. "Nothing has to happen tonight... it's been a long night. Maybe we should just get some rest for now," he suggested.

He was so worried that she might not want to be put to bed, but one swift move and he had scooped her up off the floor. His powerful arms held her with nearly any effort. Slowly, he walked toward the door. "I can sleep out here if you want; the bed is yours for the night..." he said softly, carefully. Everything about Richter was careful. Maybe too careful tonight.

The bedroom was Spartan in its decoration. However, it was very well appointed. The wardrobe on one wall held several changes of clothes. The dresser had undergarments and other clothes. The bed and two night stands looked a bit plain, but the mattress and linens looked so warm and comfortable. Beyond it all sat a private full bathroom, complete with tub and shower. Besides being underground, it was really quite nice as far as hide outs go.

Walking over to the bed, Richter pulled the covers back and helped Eva slip underneath the covers. Pulling them up, he sat on the edge, looking down at her. He wasn't sure what to say; they were so close to spending the night together in this bed, but one's past has a bad habit of showing up at bad times. Not finding the right words, Richter started to get up to leave.

He draws her in and just holds her, everything stopping-and Eva didn’t feel cold, anymore, that she had ruined things.

“I’m sorry.” She says immediately even as he scoops her up, lets her completely off the hook. No pressuring, no anger, not even visible disappointment. She wasn’t sure what she’d been expecting, but it wasn’t this-and his kindness nearly has her on the verge of tears. “I just-” Her melodic voice cracks a little at the end, stops short as she searches for and fails to find the words. She’s still trembling and Xander was looming large in her mind, his anger and control, his cruelty. It didn’t, it shouldn’t have any place here, not with Richter-but it had, and here he is carrying her into the other room so she could rest, talking about sleeping out on the couch in his own home just so she could be comfortable.

Her throat is tight, and she’s not sure she wasn’t going to cry.

“Please don’t go.” Eva finds her melodic voice and sits up to catch his large hand in both of hers, uncaring about the blanket that fell away from her half naked chest. He really had been about to walk away, to give up his own bed to her. He was genuinely more concerned with her well being than his own satisfaction or desire, and Eva had never felt more validated in her life. She had been right to trust him. She had been right.

She wipes away what tears had formed, swallows. She has no idea if she has any right to make any sort of request, but the words leave her lips anyway. “I...I meant the things I said. Don’t go.”

Richter looked back as Eva sat up abruptly and grabbed his hand. Her tapered fingers seemed so dainty wrapped around his wide hand.

“I...I meant the things I said. Don’t go.”

He smiled warmly at her, not seeming to register that she was nearly topless as she sat up. He let her keep hold of his hand as he opened his pants and let them fall. He was down to his tight boxer briefs, showing off the lines and curves of his muscled body. But tonight wasn't about sharing his body with her. Tonight was about making sure she knew she was safe.

"Scoot back..." he said simply. Once she made room, he slid his impressive bulk under the covers with her. Reaching back to the night stand behind him, he hit a switch and the lights in the room went out. Being underground, the room went pitch black, blacker than any night. He heard Eva gasp, but slid an arm around her, spooning up behind her.

"Shhhh.... I'm here..." his deep voice growled out a whisper. After the day, the bed felt like the most comfortable thing in the world. It was such a welcome end to the day and soon, Richter was dead asleep.

He smiles, warm and gracious and kind, and Eva can’t help but smile back, the pretty woman relieved, grateful-and comforted, relaxing. Everything was fine. Everything was exactly as it had been before. She hasn’t ruined anything.

The lights go out and it’s pitch black for just a moment-before a little swirl of blue light illuminates above her fingertips-and disappears once he wraps his arm around her, draws her in close. It didn’t even embarrass her that they were both in their underwear-it just didn’t matter, and she had no impulse to check that the doors were locked, that there was something to make noise should someone enter the bedroom, keep a light on somewhere-any one of the several little things she had done night after night ever since escaping.

He’s warm against her back, his strong arm curled around her lithe form. Eva cuddles closer, her hand over his in front of her-and presses her lips to his knuckles. It’s not long before she falls asleep too-and it’s the most restful sleep she’s had in a long, long time.

~*~

In the morning, Eva was gone. There was that faint apple blossom scent left behind on the sheets and pillow. She had snuck away, or maybe teleported away, or-

Were those pancakes?

Following the scent drifting beneath the door and opening it proved that yes-yes, they were pancakes, Eva was in the little kitchen carefully watching the pan on the stovetop, waiting for the batter to bubble so she could flip the whole thing over.

Her dark red hair tumbled loosely around her shoulders and down her back-contrasting sharply with the navy blue sweatshirt that was much, much too large for Eva, and yet she managed to look striking even swimming in the borrowed article of clothing, long slim legs bare from mid thigh down.

She glanced up, favored him with one of those pretty, demure smiles of hers. Her eyes are warm, that sharing smile, again. “Good morning. I...may have borrowed one of your shirts.” She glanced back down at it, felt a bit of color come to her cheeks. "I hope you don't mind. Would you like some pancakes?”

Richter smiled as he saw her standing there, cooking on his small stove. The kitchen had everything a chef could want in appliances. They were all just on the small side, meant for cooking for one, maybe 2. It was admirable that she had managed to make pancakes out of what he had, but then again, Richter didn't really remember everything he stocked in here that well.

"I don't mind. And thank you for making breakfast..." He said coming over to where she stood before the stove top. He was still in his underwear from last night; he was used to walking around without much on when in his base so it didn't occur to him to slip one anything really. His mind was on other things.

Walking up behind her as she turned back to the pancakes, Richter wrapped his huge arms around her waist, pressing up to her back as he bent down to kiss her neck. "How did you sleep?" he asked, his mouth beside her ear. His voice rumbling up from deep in his chest to whisper so tenderly to her. Again, it was hard to deny the control he used whenever around her in all things.

“Pancake batter is easy enough,” Eva demures, a little shy due to their states of undress, but not uncomfortable. It was kind of amusing, really-a morning after without...well. “It’s just flour, sugar, salt, bit of baking powder...and then letting it bubble for fluff.”

He wraps his arms around her waist, steps up into her and the bit of color brightens, skin tingling where he kisses the back of her neck. She can feel his voice resonating within his chest, rumbling near her ear-his breath felt against her bare shoulder where the collar of the sweat shirt fell over it.

Oh, my. Eva finds it harder to focus on the pancake, suddenly. He’s very warm.

“Very, very well, thank you.” She murmurs back, the words warm and slightly distracted as his heart beats against her shoulder. One of her graceful hands rests on the arms around her narrow waist, his affection as fluffy as the pancakes. “Better than I have in a long time. You?”

Richter like the feeling of her soft hand on his arm. It was a reminder that this was a rare thing for people like them. Even if nothing happened last night, it was still one of the best in his life recently.

"It really felt like you needed a good sleep last night. I was glad it was just what you needed. As for me, it was better than I remembered sleeping on that bed. It bought it so that it would still be fine without anyone sleeping on it in months. Turns out, it might be better than my bed at home." He chuckled, giving Eva a squeeze.

"I'll let you finish up. I'll set the table..." He said softly, leaning down and kissing her bare neck. Something about literally sleeping together made this morning feel so much easier. He felt closer with Eva than he thought he might had they actually slept together. Uncurling from around her, he went to the cabinets and found the unbreakable plates and utensils he got from a camping store. He set the table in the room for the two of them. It was a smaller sized table but they would have plenty of room opposite one another. Crossing to the fridge, he opened it, laughing.

"Hey, HEY! I DID put a bottle of syrup in here! and some butter? Great." He exclaimed, surprised at his forethought when he stocked this place. They joined the place settings on the table as he sat and watched Eva from behind as she cooked. Richter grinned as he saw her switch from foot to foot as she stood there. Every movement was so cute and sweet to him as he watched. "How many have you made?" he asked as he ogled her legs from behind.

"It really felt like you needed a good sleep last night-"

"Mm." Eva affirmed with a nod. She thinks only on his kindness and the rest afterwards, and nothing more.

Even now he was sweet, sweeter than Eva would have ever pictured so large a man of being. For all the violence his hands were capable of, so too were they gentle.

Her kaleidoscope eyes flick to him as he uncurls and offers to set the table, the woman seeming slightly surprised. "Oh." Another gentle smile. "Thank you."

Eva's natural grace was apparent even in something as domestically simple as pancakes. She would shift her weight to one long leg and slide each finished pancake off the spatula, the ball of her foot on the other remaining where it was, a slight stretch and flex of her shapely calves.

It was easy to imagine those legs on a stage, some where.

"Hm...well, I may have made too much batter...". Eva muses before stepping away from the stove, drawing the door open. There was already a plate stacked high within. "But you probably take in a lot of calories, strong as you are."

Richter smiled as he saw that she did the smart thing and put the finished pancakes in the oven to keep warm. She really was thoughtful in all that she did. It was endearing to see. At her comment about his caloric intake he chuckled.

"You would be right in that assumption. It takes a lot to keep this furnace burning," he said, sitting back and watching her still. "I hope you make some for yourself as I could probably eat all that you have made so far." Richter warned as he tried to keep from staring at her too much.

It wasn't working.

He kept speaking, trying to keep his mind off it. "So, do you have a problem sharing my clothes for a day or two? I'm afraid I don't have much that would fit you down here and I can't risk you going back to your place to find new clothes yet..." he explained as he realized that she may only have her costume here for clothes of her own.

“Then you had better get started.” Eva said with amusement, gracefully bringing the plate piled high over to the table, setting it down neatly in the center. She hasn’t cooked for anyone else in a very long time, and Richter made it so very pleasant.

She glances up to him, unable to quite repress the huff of pretty laughter. Bare chested and seated behind a pile of pancakes, he looked-. “You’d make a good lumberjack, Rec.”

And back into the kitchen she went, finishing up the last bit of pancakes before bringing those over too. She washed the pan and the bowl she’d mixed everything in, the spatula-and neatly set them out to dry before patting her dainty hands dry in a hand towel.

“I have to report in.” She reminds softly, considering. They still need a gameplan...hm. “I’ll make do, for now.” She gives a slight tug on the front of his sweatshirt. “Permanent pajama days-all I have is my costume.”

Finally, she moves to join him. It was a nice morning. She didn’t much care for syrup-just sprinkled a little bit extra sugar over the top of her two single pancakes.

Where Eva was very conscious of her intake and used powdered sugar sparingly, Richter was a glutton for all that which should be bad for someone. While not drowning his pancakes in syrup, he wasn't shy with it. The butter was left to melt between layers of pancakes as he cut up his heaving stack of flapjacks. He dug in, moaning in relief once he tasted how good they were.

"Oh, Eva.... Eva..." He said, gesturing to his plate looking rather helpless in the face of such good food. Richter stuck to a strict meal plan to stay in shape. Luckily, today was a cheat day. He ate forkfulls of pancake and sipped his juice to wash it down. Soon, he needed to come up for air.

"So... since you need to check-in... maybe you can sneak back to your place and change and grab some things; they may not know of your involvement yet so the police wouldn't be looking for you." He offered, still not 100% about it, but he didn't want her to be uncomfortable. "What do you think?"

As he asked, his eyes did another pass along her lithe body. She had one heel up on the front edge of the chair so he was getting more than a flash of pink from under the shirt. He swallowed again as he made himself stop looking.

A fetching blush blooms across the top of Eva’s nose and cheekbones, as her slightly widened eyes watch him, Richter sounding like a man experiencing a very different sort of rapture.

“What do I think? About…? Oh! Oh, yes, the police.” Eva didn’t often get so very distracted, out of sorts. She was a very ladylike, elegant woman, and her brief bit of embarrassed fluster lent her natural beauty an element of cute.

“I can’t imagine they saw me, think I’m at all involved. I’ll go to the League. Remind them of-well, Reckoning’s contributions here. Do...do they know who you are…?” That could certainly help.

Despite the overly large sweatshirt serving as a loose ‘dress’, Eva sat daintily in the chair, had smoothed the back of the shirt over the back of her thighs and bottom before sitting, knees together, ankles beneath the chair. She quietly, neatly cuts through and eats her own breakfast, considering her next steps, how they would prove his innocence.

“We don’t have to make any rash decisions. I will report in after patrol, tonight.” She studies him, a softer tone. “blink still has a job to do...but I’ll do all I can to vouch for you and help with your investigation.” She’s concerned, that much was clear-but she was in his camp, he had her support.

She rose from her seat, finished. She picked up what plates there were, moved to wash them also.

Eva was so kind as a guest. She cleared the table without any prompting even after making breakfast. Richter leaned back in his seat and watch Eva some more as she stood before the sink and started washing the dishes. As he did, he couldn't help but remember how that body of hers looked last night and pictured it now under the voluminous sweatshirt she had on. She was so tense and unsure last night, but it was hard to forget how ready she seemed before the moment arrived.

Standing up, he carried the remaining dirty dishes over. He reached past her to put them in the soapy water, but then curled his arm around her waist from behind as he leaned in against her again.

"Do you mind if I make a rash decision this morning?" his voice so close to her ear again. His intentions clear as he held her again, his body curling around her petite frame as she stood at the sink. Richter went a step further this time, removing all doubt as he kissed her curvaceous neck. Her skin was so soft and where he kissed, a blush rose immediately. Such was the hazard of the fair skin that Eva had been blessed with.

"A decision I should have made last night..." his voice was a borderline growl as he kissed up to that spot right behind her ear. He hoped he wasn't assuming that she would like this, but it was hard not to try again.

He finishes clearing the table, kindly brings them over-and then curls his arm around her waist before she can reach to do them, dwarfing her lithe frame as he steps up behind her. He’s not wearing anything but his boxers, the heat from his body felt even through the borrowed sweatshirt she was wearing, and very much so against the backs of her thighs. They had slept together as such last night when she had even less clothing on, but now there was intent, and it’s intent that has her face flushing a shade of pink, eyes slightly widening on the sink as his body formed to hers.

“A rash decision?” Eva’s melodic voice repeats in the same sort of distracted way she’d lost track of conversation moments before. His warm lips press along her neck and warm the skin there too-tracing a path up to just behind her ear, voice a low growl. She finds it difficult to breathe properly, all of a sudden-lips parting to draw in a breath, feeling much as she had the night before, before she had lost her nerve.

Now, though, there were fewer questions and more actions to convey his meaning, his desire-and combined with the extra security, the increased feeling of safety due to his kindnesses, the utter lack of pressure-Eva doesn’t feel a hint of anxiety at all.

Her heart rate increases, her own warmth spreading through her core. She hasn’t-she hasn’t wanted anything like this before, not with anyone else. Now she can scarcely think straight, she was so distracted by him.

The fingers of her left hand trace over the arm around her waist, her right one falling back at her side, tentatively pressing against his muscular thigh, color deepening. “We...we did put a bookmark in...in things, last night.” A little shy, but she sounds as she had the night before, before her anxiety had crept in and ruined the mood entirely.

Richter kissed around to the other side of her neck as he growled in response.

"We did... but I'm ready to keep reading," He answered, continuing her book metaphor. As he kissed along the fresh side of her neck, his big hands slipped under the sweatshirt, gently spreading his massive hands out across her belly. It helped him press against her a little more as he moaned against her skin.

Slowly, he walked his hands to her hips and turned her around to face him. As soon as he saw her eyes, he leaned down and kissed her. It was a long languid kiss like he had all the time in the world to enjoy it. It was such a change to other women that he kissed. It felt all instinctual, guided by passion and sensation as he slid his hands up her bare back under the sweat shirt.

All the while, he was reminded of the size difference between them. He was used to controlling himself; he kept having to remind himself to trust in his muscle memory. He couldn't hurt Eva, even unconsciously. He let the kiss end organically as he leaned his forehead against hers.

"I should have just done this last night..." he admitted before sliding his hands under Eva's perfect ass and lifting her up against his chest as he turned to walk her through the hideout and back into the bedroom.

He slipped his hands beneath the borrowed sweatshirt and touched the soft skin of her stomach, gentle but insistent, warm but roughened palms and fingers. It presses her further into the cradle of his hips, his arousal obvious-a moan against her neck, the fetching blush across her cheeks darkening as her breath hitches.

He turns her around and they were face to face again-a face she could never take for granted, having spent the past several months wondering about it-and then he kissed her. His mouth was warm against hers and her eyes flutter closed, a little lost in the sensation, the heroine a little artless in the kiss-but there was something sweet about it, how she followed his lead and followed her own passion dazzled instincts.

She’s breathless by the end of it, eyes more green than amber in the shadow of him, the eye contact both warm and electrifying.

"I should have just done this last night..."

And then he just picked her up and started for the bedroom!

Her fingers laced together behind his neck, surprised but not anxious, something warm and coiled low in her belly, unknown but somehow filling her with anticipation. “I didn’t...I wasn’t-” Her fingers thread through and over his short hair, her eyes calm and warm and understanding despite her search for words-but she doesn’t want to think on how she interrupted things the night before, where her anxieties had taken hold.

“It’s better this way.” She breathes instead, initiating another warm kiss, her breasts pressed into the hard wall of his chest, heart thrumming fast and her blood hot.

“It’s better this way.”

Richter didn't care what she meant by that. Maybe she needed help getting over her jitters, maybe she was just submissive in the bedroom. Whatever it meant, it didn't stop him from carrying her into his bedroom again. He hadn't bothered to make the bed yet. He left that for after his shower. He eased Eva onto the bed and knelt on the floor beside the bed. He brushed the hair from her face as he looked at her. She was so strikingly beautiful; she seemed so out of place in this life.

He leaned down and kissed her softly again as he slid his hand down her body. Easing the sweat shirt up high enough, he lightly played his fingers over the skin of her lower stomach. Feeling her stomach tighten slightly, he swept his hand down over her hip and down her outer thigh. Each time she responded, he kissed her a little harder. Moaning softly against her lips, he swept his hand up her inner thigh on the other leg, feeling how warm her skin was already.

Breaking the kiss, he looked into her eyes. "I should show you what you're getting yourself into..." He groaned as he stood up over her. He slipped his thumbs into the waist band and made sure she was watching as he pushed his underwear down in one move, letting his thick hard cock free as he stepped out of them. He bit his lip, taking it in hand as he looked into her eyes.

"I want to feel you touch it..." He groaned, letting her know what he wanted, rather than leaving it for her to choose.

He sets her carefully on the edge of his bed rather than dropping her, coming to a kneel in front of her. It put them closer in heights, her shapely legs parted naturally off the edge of the bed on either side of him.

She can’t stop touching him. That she was allowed to touch him, feel his warm skin and tight musculature beneath her fingertips, be kissed like this-it’s a heady feeling of indulgence, leaving her more than a little dizzy and breathless, skin tingling anywhere he touched her, his hands exploring over her soft skin with the patience of someone savoring anticipation.

"I should show you what you're getting yourself into..."

It’s the last little piece of cloth concealing him from her, and as demure and shy as the elegant woman could be, she doesn’t close herself up or become overly embarrassed, just that same rosy blush to her cheeks. She shifted to her knees on the bed, long legs drawn up and under her, straightening up as her hands caught the hem of the stolen sweatshirt-and pulled it off over her head. Here lithe body mostly exposed again, but given they had slept together all but naked already, she doesn’t feel all that self conscious. He’s already seen her. He’s already felt her, and didn’t seem to find anything about her displeasing, nor she him.

The truth was, Eva had no real frame of reference. She had seen one other naked man in her entire life, and he had been built nothing like Richter. That said...she’s not sure how or even if things were going to work.

Eva neatly set the sweatshirt aside, her toned bottom resting back on her heels, graceful hands folded neatly in her lap. There was a very faint peachy tint through the light colored satin of her brassiere, red hair a delightful tumble over one shoulder and down her back as she seemed to patiently wait for him to speak.

"I want to feel you touch it..." That, Eva could do. That...oddly, she wants to do. The way he had bitten his lip, the groan of his voice-a request, a desire, rather than an order or command-her graceful hands leave her lap, eyes focused on this last hidden part of him, almost...curious. Tapered fingers run carefully along the length of him, the dexterous ones on her left wrapping around at the base, blush darkening as her eyes flicked up to his face.

“Richter I...I’m not sure you’re going to...well.” She thought she could say it, but then she just can’t, a breathed little huff of embarrassed laughter-so much more at ease than she had been the night prior.

“Richter I...I’m not sure you’re going to...well.”

Richter smiled at her worry, not thrown off by her nervous laugh. He reached up with on hand, tucking her hair behind her ear. "We'll just worry about that when we get there..." he said softly, looking deep into her eyes.

Leaning in, he kissed her softly as he felt her tapered fingers caressing the length of his shaft. She didn't seem tentative like last night. Her touch felt more curious than anything. He was happy to let her explore; nothing about this first time should be rushed.

His hands slipped around her to pull her in. Her body had curves in all the right places and he wanted to feel them against his. His chest pressed to hers, but he made sure to leave room to let her keep exploring. He groaned in the kiss as the soft swell of her breasts pressed to his pecs. It was something he hadn't realized he missed until he felt it again. He couldn't even remember how long it had been since the last time he felt this.

As he enjoyed the feeling of her body on his, he reached up and flicked her bra open. He wanted to see all of her, but not in such a rush as to slip it off yet. He let it hang, trapped between them as the kiss continued.

Richter smiles at her, tucks her hair behind her ear in a gentle gesture.

And then he pulls her into another embrace, chest to chest and kissing again-her knees weren’t quite touching the bed now, he was so very tall. Her right arm wraps around him and she twists her hips slightly away and towards the side so her left has room to maneuver, tapered fingers curling around and drawing down the length of him, not too tight but not too loose, either. Her fingers turn out to be very dexterous, the movements more practiced than her ladylike demeanor belied.

As much as she could melt in his kisses, she breaks it as he unhooks the back of her brassiere to press kisses along the side of his jaw, then his shoulder-pulling back just enough to kiss his collarbone and his chest beneath that, back over to his shoulder-listening to his breathing, any noises he makes as her hand moves, as she continues downwards, the lacy garment sliding down her arms until she sat back on her heels again and removed it, too.

Eva had lovely breasts, peaked in peach tinted nipples and a natural perked roundness to them. She drew her hair back over her shoulder, a pause as she dared a glance up to his face.

Richter couldn't suppress a moan that rumbled up from deep in his chest. It sounded like a diesel engine coming up to speed. His body was waking up to the long lay off since the last time he did this with someone. Eva's skillful fingers worked his shaft with the perfect amount of pressure to make sure he was building up to full hardness. As it did, he was sure she wouldn't be able to close her fingers completely around it soon.

Eva artfully kissed her way around his body to give herself room to shed her bra. When she did, he was treated to a sight of her tantalizing breasts. Not too big, but definitely still a handful. He smiled as her nipples were already so hard. Richter's massive mitts slid up Eva's body, feeling her warm soft skin until he wrapped them around her sensitive breasts, judging by her reaction.

As her eyes fluttered closed at the sensation, he leaned down to her this time and kissed her neck, sucking softly as he drew back to find a new spot to kiss. He made a meal of her curvaceous neck as his hands teased and massaged her breasts with surprising delicacy for hands that size. All the while, he felt his cock twitch in her hand with each beat of his heart now. He was torn between moving on and enjoying what he was doing... maybe he would linger just a bit longer...

He’s almost reverent in the way he caresses her, the skin of his palms roughened from use and years of fighting, drawing her attention, adding to the sensory stimulation she felt so very vividly. She’s present. Aware and sensitive and feeling, no slave and no doll-the silk beneath her fingertips, the rapidly hardening member in her grasp, the warmth of him against her lips-it’s not at all like before. It’s nothing she’s ever experienced, and maybe that’s why her free hand smooths back over his chest and shoulder, down one of those strong arms-and stops on the back of one of his hands, stilling it against the plush softness of her breast, demurring.

Her other hand leaves him as she sits back against her calves again. He’s too large for her to continue that particular favor but…and? She’s not well versed in how things worked, how they were supposed to work-but she does know one other task, one important way to please a man. And she wants to please him. Thoughts of Xander were a million miles away-there was only Richter, caring and careful and willing to share rather than take, wanting to hold and caress her as much as she wanted, somewhere-to be held. To be treasured.

To be...desired, not just for what she presented as-but for what she was.

She feels bolder because of it, and Eva picks up the hand she’d been holding against her chest and kisses the fingers and then the back of it. She moves along the inside of his wrist, light, careful presses, slow and a little languid, but purposeful. A second and a third kiss along the inside of his forearm-she keeps the small bit of space between them, her chest away from his body-but she lifts slightly off of her calves to press a kiss just over his sternum, then a little further down, and a little further down and...

Her graceful fingers rested lightly against his hip while her other hand palmed his testicles, the faint feel of her breath against the head of him-and a final, last little kiss before her soft, normally blue painted lips took him into her mouth.

It'd be heaven.

She moved carefully at first, somehow graceful, elegant even in this-no porn star, no whore was Eva-her tongue running around and over the tip as she pulled back slightly, then moved forward again, gifted tongue over her bottom teeth now and touching just at the inside of her lower lip-she knew what she was doing, and she kept to the most sensitive part of him, the lightest bit of pressure and then the addition of her other hand to combine the two favors, make up for what she did not take in.

Her red hair had slipped from her shoulders, leaving him with a view of a beautiful woman’s back, the lean muscles toned on either side of her spine, hips flaring out and her silk lacy lingerie clinging to the curve of her derriere.

Last edited:
Back