The Psychology of White Supremacy

BrightShinyGirl

Literotica Guru
It’s rare to be able to put a white supremacist under the microscope and inspect his preoccupations and grievances.

The impression I’m getting is of a man in his mid-30s whose life has gone off track and he can’t figure out why.

The answer can’t be himself, so it must be some shadowy other like the Jews. Or the blacks. Or the Jews and the blacks.

Only by displacing the ego wound he can regain his sense of being the hero of his personal narrative. He’s no longer a pathetic loser, he’s a tragic victim, unfairly ground down because of his white skin.

For disaffected young men like him, Nazism is a seductive siren song. The original Nazis were ego vampires feeding off the wounds of a generation of German men who couldn’t get over losing the Great War.

I’m not sure where I’m going with this. I guess I’m just hoping for a conversation about how radicalization like this can be nipped in the bud.

Catering to Nazis only emboldens them, but there must be some way to deprogram them

It’s rare to be able to put a white supremacist under the microscope and inspect his preoccupations and grievances.

The impression I’m getting is of a man in his mid-30s whose life has gone off track and he can’t figure out why.

The answer can’t be himself, so it must be some shadowy other like the Jews. Or the blacks. Or the Jews and the blacks.

Only by displacing the ego wound he can regain his sense of being the hero of his personal narrative. He’s no longer a pathetic loser, he’s a tragic victim, unfairly ground down because of his white skin.

For disaffected young men like him, Nazism is a seductive siren song. The original Nazis were ego vampires feeding off the wounds of a generation of German men who couldn’t get over losing the Great War.

I’m not sure where I’m going with this. I guess I’m just hoping for a conversation about how radicalization like this can be nipped in the bud.

Catering to Nazis only emboldens them, but there must be some way to deprogram them
It's not radicalisation, in this case. If it's who we suspect, aka Botanyboy. Below is a post from his past.

I have seen a bunch of people die...a shit load compared to your average John Q Public.

It quit upsetting me when I was about 10 and realized death is the inevitable finish line for all, it could come at any time. From disease, accident, murder, natural disaster and sometimes even a freak occurrence that snatches you from existence in the blink of an eye, like a 7.62x51R round with your name on it coming out of deep left field.

So live in spite of death, not in fear of it....you have to realize and accept that some day you will die and it might not be when your 80 and surrounded by family, enjoy it while it last.

Family(birth or choice) is by far the most important to the dying. Parents, siblings, wife, kids, BFF's they always want to see them just one last time no matter what race/culture/language/nation they come from.

But then again maybe I'm just a sociopath who has seen enough to just not give a shit about it anymore? *shrug*

The bold portion is important as is the date 2013.

You are no psychologist, stop pretending to be one.
She never said she was one. For what she posted, she doesn't have to be one, either.

Her thread, too. If you don't like what she posts or if they make you feel funny deep inside and leave you unable to post to the topic, you don't have to read them.

this-is-just-a-suggestion-shea-whitney.gif

Black supremacist sites in the 90s.

I was digging deeper into what black people thought about slave owners in the present day and I came across a site calling white slaveowners “devils” so I checked it out because I thought the post looked like satire…and it wasn’t.
Oh nos......don't slander slaveowners!

Could someone please buy this Deplorable spreadsheet alt a few semicolons and hyphens?

Did you ever consider that I was researching slaveowners but saw much more than just slaveowners being called devils on that site?

Of course you didn’t, you can’t keep your mouth shut to save your life.
Your entire schtick is that slaveowners aren't bad and that slavery wasn't as bad as people think.

I don't consider your reasoning to matter at all for why you do anything.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/09593543221138535

Since some people wanted a psychologist's view on white supremacy, here it is.
I’ve only read a little so far, but it’s a fascinating article. I love the notion of the “ontological uncertainty of whiteness”. There are many European ethnicities subsumed under the umbrella of “white”. It occurs to me that if you become alienated from yourself as a Scot, or a Dane (for example) then “whiteness” alone is pretty sterile. There’s never been a “white culture”. The concept only existed in the context of European colonialism, where regional differences were elided to encourage disparate Europeans to make common cause in “keeping the wogs down”. In a post-colonial world, “whiteness” serves no purpose.

Last edited:
You're a snowflake partisan hack who can barely put a sentence together.

So, you are not in a position to determine who is one, and who isn't.

You probably needed spell check just to write the word correctly. 😘
He's at best a "White Apologist", at worst a "White Supremacist".
His post revolve around perpetual White victimhood, the loss of the majority white voting demographic, and the subsequent fear of racial retaliation that drives the Replacement Theory bumpkins.

He doesn't appear to be as old as AJ, Wat, Right Guide or any of the other first generation perpetual White victims, it's hard to see exactly what if anything drives his grievance other than a fundamental shift in the status quo.

He be angry, nonetheless.

Slaveowners weren’t usually bad people but slavery itself was horrible.
Yes, I acknowledged your schtick already.

As a young still Christian boy at the time I couldn’t believe someone would call another person a “devil”, I thought it was a name that black people only called slaveowners for some reason but then they started calling white people in the modern day devils and started gloating about declining birth rates and I started to realize how racist black people could be.
Nobody gives a shit about the history of a racist asshole.

Maybe you need to make yourself a statue ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

People are called "devils" because they are humans who do something so abhorrent they need to make them inhuman to understand it.

Religion is dumb

Oh sure, I never knew how to spell that word but I use numerous more obscure nouns and adjectives in nearly every post I make….

We're well aware of the verbal overcompensation you use in efforts to try and hide your ignorance.

It's in almost every one of your posts, and it smacks of effort. You're not the first to attempt this.😉

You leftists are fucking pathetic

Aww, poor triggered Deplorable sweet pea. 😘

Black supremacist sites in the 90s.

I was digging deeper into what black people thought about slave owners in the present day and I came across a site calling white slaveowners “devils” so I checked it out because I thought the post looked like satire…and it wasn’t.
I don’t believe you. You did not independently reinvent the century-old antisemitic trope of a global Jewish conspiracy to stab white people in the back

I suspect you’ve been hanging out on white supremacist message boards and don’t want to admit it. I am curious what your original gateway to radicalization was. Stormfront? 4chan shitposting? GamerGate? I’d expect more misogyny if you were trained in one of those madrassas, so I’m baffled.

Last edited:
Back