The Post Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion words without "S" is ruining this thread.

I'm not a part of it untill its back to "normal".

You happy with 102 cocput? Want to declare? To use a cricketing term. Can't disappoint maj. Although it's a good test to come up with words without 's'.

You happy with 102 cocput? Want to declare? To use a cricketing term. Can't disappoint maj. Although it's a good test to come up with words without 's'.

Your call.

As I had said earlier, I was unhappy with myself for using too many plurals to beat the game. The game evolved after a few exchanges, and grew beyond my expectations (I hoped for 25, and now its past 100).

I myself have learned that we have loads of five letter words without resorting to 'S'.

I won't myself start the first word with plural or 's'. Anyone else starts, then it's ok.

We were at adage

adage --> grade

Last edited:
Your call.

As I had said earlier, I was unhappy with myself for using too many plurals to beat the game. The game evolved after a few exchanges, and grew beyond my expectations (I hoped for 25, and now its past 100).

I myself have learned that we have loads of five letter words without resorting to 'S'.

I won't myself start the first word with plural or 's'. Anyone else starts, then it's ok.

It was working before. Even though posters used 's' we just ignored them and counted what words were used, using no 's'. But there was a moment just before, when someone used an 's' and I accepted it and went for a non 's' word.
I think for those who want to play they can, and no reason for sweetmaj not to come back. She can if she wants, use 's'. She just won't be playing this game.
And I've forgotten the last word now...

grade --> plead

How about count at the beginning of fresh page?
I lost track of a word here and there, when I was typing the count.

No, too hard I think. As we go. Problem is we post out of order.

You changed 2 letters then..

I gave 'grade --> guard earlier, after I had to edit my post bcause you submitted one.

Change 'guard' --> that word is 106

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back