The Official OSP Register

BlackWolf65 said:
Attention, everyone!!

It is with great pleasure that I announce the appointment of FantasySlut as our newest Audition Officer! She has graciously accepted this position, and we are honored to have her aboard.

FS, you *will* need to be presented with your Audition Officers Badge. You can choose any of the OSP's to do this presentation for you...

Gentlemen, if you still need to be auditioned, contact FS, and make arrangements with her. We like to do it in this thread when possible...

OSP #27 here -- and in line to arrange my Audition. With FS as the Officer (Oh, you misunderstood, Officer, that was just my stretching exercise. Should I start now?) I'm eagerly looking forward to a tireless effort at pleasing her :p :p :p :p :p :D

loveitsmooth said:
OSP #27 here -- and in line to arrange my Audition. With FS as the Officer (Oh, you misunderstood, Officer, that was just my stretching exercise. Should I start now?) I'm eagerly looking forward to a tireless effort at pleasing her :p :p :p :p :p :D
:nana: :nana: :nana:

*saunters over to love, casually walks circles around him...my finger trailing down his chest...eyeing him out of the corner of my eye...looks you up and down...lingering at your mouth*
dimout_1897_223843073128x160.jpg

Last edited:
Smiles at FS then narrows his eyes and slllooooowwwwwllllllyyyy parts his lips and runs his tongue along them

FantasySlut said:
:nana: :nana: :nana:

*saunters over to love, casually walks circles around him...my finger trailing down his chest...eyeing him out of the corner of my eye...looks you up and down...lingering at your mouth*
dimout_1897_223843073128x160.jpg

If you did that to me, I would die of a heart attack (with a smile on my face).

OSP #22

loveitsmooth said:
Smiles at FS then narrows his eyes and slllooooowwwwwllllllyyyy parts his lips and runs his tongue along them
*i step back away from you, yet i am mesmerized by your tongue slipping out of your mouth onto your lips. moistening your lips as you do so. my body begins to sway back and forth. i glance up towards your eyes, and i notice that special twinkle shining through. i step closer to you and i reach out with my finger and graze it along your lips........*

Werfalke said:
If you did that to me, I would die of a heart attack (with a smile on my face).

OSP #22
:kiss: {{{{{Good Morning Wer}}}}}}} :kiss:

hehehehe....We wouldn't want that to happen, now would we hun?

DadsReady said:
good morning FS :p how are you sweetie
5.gif
:devil:
:kiss: {{{{{MOANING to you Dr}}}}}}}} :kiss:

*breathing deeply, quickly..wiping my brow*

Whew DR....that's some tongue you got there :D

DadsReady said:
BD that is one hot av :p

Many thanks DR
Amazing similarity to youe excellent one too

thinking that with that av, maybe I should frequent this thread more often :D

Blue Dolphin said:
*Slips into the room silently, and takes a seat*
You quiet BD......The world has come to an end :D ....No need to slip in silently....me thinks nothing is happening LOL

FantasySlut said:
:kiss: {{{{{MOANING to you Dr}}}}}}}} :kiss:

*breathing deeply, quickly..wiping my brow*

Whew DR....that's some tongue you got there :D

thanks FS
40.gif
just thought id try to get a few licks in before work
5.gif
:kiss:

DadsReady said:
thanks FS
40.gif
just thought id try to get a few licks in before work
5.gif
:kiss:
Much appreciated and enjoyed...thank you hun....right back at ya...wherever you want'em :p :p

Blue Dolphin said:
Many thanks DR
Amazing similarity to youe excellent one too

thinking that with that av, maybe I should frequent this thread more often :D

yes you're in the right thread for sure :p

DadsReady said:
damn! i have to go to work, hope you can save them for me :p
*walks up to DR and smothers him with wet sloppy kisses*

There ya go....enough to hold you over...Oh here is a hankie too...Umm in case you may need one :D

Just found this thread!

Is it too late to get on the list? I'm 25 and eager to spend some time between the legs of a woman. Let me know. :D

OSP Application form

nogood24 said:
Is it too late to get on the list? I'm 25 and eager to spend some time between the legs of a woman. Let me know. :D

Hi NG24,

You have to approach the originator of this thread to be admitted intro the secret society of OSP.

You have to be an honest and dedicated person, making your main goal to orally satisfy your bed partner.

Once you have demonstrated to be an altruistic person, dedicated to the betterment of humankind you may be issue an OSP license.

LOL

OSP #22

Werfalke said:
Hi NG24,

You have to approach the originator of this thread to be admitted intro the secret society of OSP.

You have to be an honest and dedicated person, making your main goal to orally satisfy your bed partner.

Once you have demonstrated to be an altruistic person, dedicated to the betterment of humankind you may be issue an OSP license.

LOL

OSP #22

Hence the word dedicated :D :D

Werfalke said:
Hi NG24,

LOL

OSP #22
So where do I apply?
(see av)

Application form+

Blue Dolphin said:
So where do I apply?
(see av)

You have already applied....by showing interest. if nothing happens PM BlackWolf65 who started this thread.

FantasySlut said:
*i step back away from you, yet i am mesmerized by your tongue slipping out of your mouth onto your lips. moistening your lips as you do so. my body begins to sway back and forth. i glance up towards your eyes, and i notice that special twinkle shining through. i step closer to you and i reach out with my finger and graze it along your lips........*

A shudder runs through my body as I feel your finger teasingly tracing my lips. Taking your wrist in one hand, my other hand takes your middle and index fingers and gently spreads them apart. My eyes meet your curious stare as the tip of my warm, wet tongue teases the junction between the two spread fingers.

Back