The Official OSP Register

tinman69s said:
Back up and read the last two -three pages Lucky Girl. No explanation, just "I'm Outta Here" by BW.
Explanations are being made to those I feel need them, in a private manner...
LG is one of them... I'm just waiting to hear from her...

BlackWolf65 said:
Explanations are being made to those I feel need them, in a private manner...
LG is one of them... I'm just waiting to hear from her...

Someone once said that when you find yourself in a deep hole it is best to stop digging... ;)

BlackWolf65 said:
???

No hole...

Just fact...

With all due respect first announcing your resignation before sharing that intent with those who are indeed important before posting it on the board was a miscalculation and then announcing that you were reaching out to those who you thought important enough to contact....

I know you have quite a few friends here and some may take that to mean that they aren't included...

Just some thoughts from the view of an outsider....

au_man said:
With all due respect first announcing your resignation before sharing that intent with those who are indeed important before posting it on the board was a miscalculation and then announcing that you were reaching out to those who you thought important enough to contact....

I know you have quite a few friends here and some may take that to mean that they aren't included...

Most have been notified... There are a couple who for various reasons I have unable to inform...

plrl001 said:
is it too late to sign up?

if not im from the jersey shore

Be carefull what you ask for... I hope you read and understand the parameters of service without considerations....

We are currently undergoing a reorganization, so if you understand and are willing ot be patient... another requirement, then stick around and stay tuned for another audition date.

au_man said:

Love...sometimes thoughts need to be kept to one's self. Some serious r/l shit going on...and I must admit that I was "avoiding" the contact...trying to postpone the inevitable...

plrl001 said:
is it too late to sign up?

if not im from the jersey shore

*steps forward, wearing The Red Boots and red schoolgirl skirt*

Um...an audition will be necessary.

Bows respectfully....

Lucky Girl said:
Love...sometimes thoughts need to be kept to one's self. Some serious r/l shit going on...and I must admit that I was "avoiding" the contact...trying to postpone the inevitable...

Yes Dear Lady LG... I understand. :rose:

Lucky Girl said:
*sniffle*

*curls up in the corner*

You can't be leaving me, Wolfy...

Never, Lover... You know that... Never...

We've talked... And you know that...

I would like to announce that for the time being, I am going to retain my position here. When I *do* find someone to take over this thread, I will then resign it. But for now, I am going to maintain my operations here.

I do want to keep the offer open, however - that I would like to find someone to take over my place here...

Just wondering if there is any need for a UK representative?

Thank you for your service BW!

BlackWolf65 said:
I would like to announce that for the time being, I am going to retain my position here. When I *do* find someone to take over this thread, I will then resign it. But for now, I am going to maintain my operations here.

I do want to keep the offer open, however - that I would like to find someone to take over my place here...

I have been checking the list and find that while I passed my audition the same night as ccny I am not yet listed.

I'm sure this is a simple oversight, especially with all that has been going on the last week.

Just a friendly reminder BW and at your convenience, of course, as time allows.

Thank you... au_man

Lucky Girl said:
*steps forward, wearing The Red Boots and red schoolgirl skirt*

Um...an audition will be necessary.

volunteering to auditions for a spot on the list :p

BlackWolf65 said:

OK, now I can ask you about being the official auditioner for the women's list. Don't forget, no badge or official ceremony needed.

ccnyman said:
OK, now I can ask you about being the official auditioner for the women's list. Don't forget, no badge or official ceremony needed.
Oh, but there *has* to be a badge and a ceremony, cc!! Perhaps you know someone who could present your badge? Or, you could always ask Lucky Girl...

A couple of announcements, everyone. I know that I started the Ladies OSP Register in this thread, but in the interest of keeping it as easy as possible to keep the list updated, I will be starting a new thread for that purpose. I'll post the link once I have that set.

Also, after some serious consideration, I have reached a decision. I will retain my position as the "moderator" of this thread. I have, however, removed myself from the list of OSPs. Considering that I started this thread, I do have a certain responsibility to maintain it. I will keep the list updated, and arrange, when necessary, for auditions with Lucky Girl for prospective new members. I can do this with no compunction about going against the reasons that I initially considered resigning completely.

BlackWolf65 said:
Oh, but there *has* to be a badge and a ceremony, cc!! Perhaps you know someone who could present your badge? Or, you could always ask Lucky Girl...

Well, if there has to be a ceremony, you don't think Lucky Girl would mind? I can't think of anyone else I could ask.

Back