The Official OSP Register

Lucky Girl said:
*Stomps over to cc...wearing the black knee-high leather boots, green suede micromini, and a black leather halter top, hair is down, floating around my shoulders, eyes sparkling with a Cuervo haze...grabs his hair, forcing his face between my legs...*

What do you have to say, now...?

Mmmmfffff. Boy, that tastes good.

^^ As he uses his tongue to push her panties aside. ^^

*goes over to au man and kneels in front of him, pulling his zipper down with her teeth* Get it out here baby!! :devil:

Not for all the tea in China...

Miss Eggroll said:
Don't leave!!!!!

Would I miss LG getting Dom on a sub cc.... :devil:

This has potential... :D

Bows to Miss_Eggroll and offers he a :rose:

Oooo Baby...

Miss Eggroll said:
*goes over to au man and kneels in front of him, pulling his zipper down with her teeth* Get it out here baby!! :devil:

Go for it...

Show me how nasty you can get...

EXCUSE ME!!! Everyone, could I please have your attention?

It is now time for us - for *ME* - to present Lucky Girl with her Official OSP Audition Officer badge. If we could have everyone gather around the stage, While LG composes herself... (sorry, cc, she'll be done in a few minutes...)

Lucky Girl, could you please come up here?

au_man said:
Go for it...

Show me how nasty you can get...

I can be the nastiest slut you ever met, gagging myself on your hard cock, grabbing your balls and pulling you into me until you dump that hot sticky pudding down my throat.

BlackWolf65 said:

It is now time for us - for *ME* - to present Lucky Girl with her Official OSP Audition Officer badge. If we could have everyone gather around the stage, While LG composes herself... (sorry, cc, she'll be done in a few minutes...)

^^ Gets on his feet. Walks to Miss E to give her a long, passionate kiss so she can get the taste and smell of Lucky. Then goes to the stage. ^^

I'm sorry to interupt such a tallented woman so devoted to her work, but BW needs our attention... :heart:

BlackWolf65 said:

AHEM!!!!​

*I strut up to BW, sweating mercilessly...nervous as hell. All these people watching...I've never had an audience of THIS size before...I take another quick pull off my 'rita, setting it down on the table. I adjust my tits to make cleaveage, smooth my hair back and stop in front of Wolfy. I stand before him, my feet spread wide, my ass just barely hanging out from under my skirt...*

Yes, my Love...I am ready.

Lucky Girl said:

AHEM!!!!​

*I strut up to BW, sweating mercilessly...nervous as hell. All these people watching...I've never had an audience of THIS size before...I take another quick pull off my 'rita, setting it down on the table. I adjust my tits to make cleaveage, smooth my hair back and stop in front of Wolfy. I stand before him, my feet spread wide, my ass just barely hanging out from under my skirt...*

Yes, my Love...I am ready.
~~Holding the badge above my head... I turn to face the audience...~~

Could we have a single spot, please, right her on the chair in the center of the satge?? Thank you...

~~The stage goes dim except for the chair... It's brightly illuminated by the spotlight...~~

I am pleased to announce that Lucky Girl is now to become the Official Audition Officer for Male OSP's of Lit. We all know that Lucky is very talented and discriminating in these matters, and she will set the highest of standards for potential Male OSP's. Following in the Tradition of the Playground, the Badge will be placed anywhere on Lucky's body that she so chooses...

Lucky, where would you like me to place your badge??

BlackWolf65 said:
~~Holding the badge above my head... I turn to face the audience...~~

Could we have a single spot, please, right her on the chair in the center of the satge?? Thank you...

~~The stage goes dim except for the chair... It's brightly illuminated by the spotlight...~~

I am pleased to announce that Lucky Girl is now to become the Official Audition Officer for Male OSP's of Lit. We all know that Lucky is very talented and discriminating in these matters, and she will set the highest of standards for potential Male OSP's. Following in the Tradition of the Playground, the Badge will be placed anywhere on Lucky's body that she so chooses...

Lucky, where would you like me to place your badge??

*looks at Wolfy through lowered lashes. I hike up my skirt around my waist, exposing my heart, right above my meticulously shaved pussy...*

In my heart, lover.

Last edited:
Lucky Girl said:
*looks at Wolfy through lowered lashes. I hike up my skirt around my waist, exposing my heart, right above my meticulously shaved pussy...*

In my heart, lover.
~~Takes LG by the hand, and leads her to the front of the stage. The spotlight follows...~~

Well then, I see that we have no need of the chair this evening... Or do we? Should we prolong this, everyone? May I please have your votes on this... Do I simply present her badge now, or do I make her earn it??

~~Snickers quietly... Whispers...~~

Pay back sucks, Lover...

BlackWolf65 said:
~~Takes LG by the hand, and leads her to the front of the stage. The spotlight follows...~~

Well then, I see that we have no need of the chair this evening... Or do we? Should we prolong this, everyone? May I please have your votes on this... Do I simply present her badge now, or do I make her earn it??

Pay back sucks, Lover...

[size=+2]SHOUTS[/size]

[size=+2]Earn! Earn! Earn! Earn![/size]

Ummm....

I do not wish to let Miss_Eggroll down and it seems she wishes to audition in the worst way and I am certainly up for the challenge...

I do wish to show all due respect for the Master of Ceremonies and Lady LuckyGirl, but wonder how we resolve both...

au_man said:
I do not wish to let Miss_Eggroll down and it seems she wishes to audition in the worst way and I am certainly up for the challenge...

I do wish to show all due respect for the Master of Ceremonies and Lady LuckyGirl, but wonder how we resolve both...
Uhmmm...

IM??? :D

BlackWolf65 said:

Pay back sucks, Lover...

Pay back? For what??? YOU are the one who tied ME up for 2 days, exposing me to the world!

*withdraws green riding crop from right boot...tapping it menacingly (is that a word?) on my left hand*

DO explain.

au_man said:

Well...my feelings are that we need a male auditioner for the female OSP's...until one is designated, I feel that any "extra-curricular" should be done in IM...

Wolfy...put this on the agenda for the next *snort* meeting.

I woould volunteer to help initiate Miss Eggroll except I have already had a sample and she is defintely one of us.

Lucky Girl said:
Pay back? For what??? YOU are the one who tied ME up for 2 days, exposing me to the world!

*withdraws green riding crop from right boot...tapping it menacingly (is that a word?) on my left hand*

DO explain.
~~Clears his throat nervously, eyeing the riding crop... Turns to face the crowd again...~~

Uhm, er, now that I consider this, I see that we have no need to delay this Ceremony any longer...

~~Kneels in front of Lucky, and looks up at the heart on her belly... leans in close, and runs his tongue first up her left thigh, all the way up, up, and lightly across her pussy... Repeats the process on her right thigh, and then pauses to give her pussy on final, long slow lick... Runs his tongue up across her heart, and then gently places the badge there... Running his tongue around the edge of the badge, he seals it to her soft skin... He stands, then turns to face the crowd...~~

Ladies and Gentlemen! I give you the Official Male Oral Service Providers Audition Offlicer: Lucky Girl!!

~~Holds LG's right hand in the air, and displays the shiny badge now firmly fastened to her belly, just above her clean shaven pussy...~~

Lucky Girl, you may take a bow!!!

au_man stands

And applauds....

Yea Lady LuckGirls....

Congradulations LG! Throws :rose:'s

BlackWolf65 said:
~~Clears his throat nervously, eyeing the riding crop... Turns to face the crowd again...~~

Uhm, er, now that I consider this, I see that we have no need to delay this Ceremony any longer...

~~Kneels in front of Lucky, and looks up at the heart on her belly... leans in close, and runs his tongue first up her left thigh, all the way up, up, and lightly across her pussy... Repeats the process on her right thigh, and then pauses to give her pussy on final, long slow lick... Runs his tongue up across her heart, and then gently places the badge there... Running his tongue around the edge of the badge, he seals it to her soft skin... He stands, then turns to face the crowd...~~

Ladies and Gentlemen! I give you the Official Male Oral Service Providers Audition Offlicer: Lucky Girl!!

~~Holds LG's right hand in the air, and displays the shiny badge now firmly fastened to her belly, just above her clean shaven pussy...~~

Lucky Girl, you may take a bow!!!

*I turn my back to the crowd, my skirt still up around my hips...I spread my feet and take a deep bow.*

^^ Wild cheering. People stamping their feet and whistling. People jumping up and down yelling: ^^

LUCKY! LUCKY! LUCKY! LUCKY! LUCKY! LUCKY!

^^ Flowers thrown into the air. ^^

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Ladies, and Gentlemen, if I could have your attention for just another moment, please...

I have an announcement to make.

I am going to be resiging from the OSP - meaning that I am removing my name from the list, and I am no longer going to be maintaining said list. I am open to volunteers, anyone who would like to take over this job for me.

It has been a pleasure to serve. Good night, all!!! Let the revelry begin!!!

Back