The Official OSP Register

Set the date and time...

Lucky Girl said:
Well, YEAH! Gotta make sure y'all are OSP material...

Young lady, set the rest and leave me for last...

It ain't braging if'n ya can back it up!

Lucky Girl said:
Well, IF and WHEN BW ever makes me official, I'm thinking y'all should set personaly appointments. I just started a new job and my hours are a bit hectic for now, but I'm mostly available in the late evenings.

Okay...

ATTENTION, EVERYONE!!!

Be here tomorrow (4/12/06) evening, and watch for LG to make her way to the thread. We will have a presentation ceremony at that time...

And for the record, I've had to wait for LG's badge to be crafted. It is now complete, and will be presented to her during the ceremony. And no, volunteers are *not* being accepted. I am taking the job of presenting her badge upon myself!

Lucky Girl said:
Well, IF and WHEN BW ever makes me official, I'm thinking y'all should set personaly appointments. I just started a new job and my hours are a bit hectic for now, but I'm mostly available in the late evenings.

happy hump day
5.gif
sorry, i dont do appointments, i prefer to be a bit more spontaneous, i think its better that way, you do get breaks at work dont you? ;)
40.gif
*sneaking up behind you in the break room*

Well as an oral lover and adore giving (to ladies!) much much more than receiving id love to be signed up.

Where do i put my signeture? Can i halp start a UK Official OSP Group?

BlackWolf65 said:
Naw - I renumbered everyone, and we'll just keep adding...

I've moved up in this world. From 21 to 20! Boy, do I feel good. :rolleyes:

well, guys, if you need a hand ... ahm ... a tongue from italy, here i am :p

Just swinging through leaving some high :p :p some mid-range :p :p and some low :p :p just in case. :D

HEY -- I got a membership to uphold here. ;)

fathom7 said:
Just swinging through leaving some high :p :p some mid-range :p :p and some low :p :p just in case. :D

HEY -- I got a membership to uphold here. ;)
The Badge Presentation is coming up tonight... :D
Be here, or you lose out... LOL

BlackWolf65 said:
The Badge Presentation is coming up tonight... :D
Be here, or you lose out... LOL
*erases everything from his calendar to insure presence at the ceremony*

My kind {{{{BW}}}}} I've been introspective today but wouldn't miss the opportunity to witness another inductee. doesn't inductee sound like a naughty word.

Hope you won't pin it on the lower lip as you did with mine. I'm still trying hard to be able to call {{{{Foof}}}} when I wish. :D :D :D

BlackWolf65 said:
Hey!! You're an OSP! You have to participate!

Oh, I meant I'm ready to take the official photos. Well, maybe the unofficial photos.

Last edited:
BlackWolf65 said:
Well, if you had hung around, and stayed in touch, you might know what's going on....

Ouch! Damn! How quickly the wolf will turn on you! :catroar: I guess an offer to scratch your belly won't help...so I won't offer.

ObsidianRose said:
Ouch! Damn! How quickly the wolf will turn on you! :catroar: I guess an offer to scratch your belly won't help...so I won't offer.
Ooooooo... Did she say belly scratch???

I'm sorry OR...

How was your vacation, dear lady???

~~Rolling on back and waiting for a belly scratch...~~

~~Wanders into the thread... Holding a package in his hand... Checks to make sure that the stage is ready for the evening's festivities... Yes, all is well... The soft, reclining chair is ready for LG... First will be the formal presentation... Then will come the welcoming ceremony from all OSP's present, each of whom will be afforded the opportunity to supply her with a minimum of 5 licks... the choice of placement is at the discretion of the OSP... Grinning, I walk to the podium, and carefully set the official OSP Audition Officer badge down...~~

*I* get to do the presentation ceremony...

~~She is soooooo going to be turned into a puddle of quivering jelly...~~

BlackWolf65 said:
Ooooooo... Did she say belly scratch???

I'm sorry OR...

How was your vacation, dear lady???

~~Rolling on back and waiting for a belly scratch...~~

That's more like it. Belly scratches have always tamed the wild beast. And don't get all excited and unsheath that dagger of yours while I'm scratching, either. I will, however, allow a healthy leg shake.

Sits quietly awaiting the Guest of Honor.

<ponders the rules> 5 Licks....

<asks for clarification> Is there a time limit on how long a single lick lasts?

Back