The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kinky Women

is here any woman around , who love Detailed & Erotic RP , PM me
or Kik me @ shc917

Naughty time

Looking for some naughty playtime...kik daddysgoodlilgrl. The name should be a hint :kiss::kiss:

42 yo male from U.K. Looking for sensual chat. Kik is respectablegentkent

Looking forward to chatting

Looking for a chat partner with similar interests. Long term or one session, either works.

Recently I've been getting into audio. I love hearing someone beg for my cum. Videos and pics are welcome, and encouraged.

Light brown hair, blue eyes, 6'2. My kinks are focused around creampies, breeding, and dom. If any of that interests you, feel free to PM me here or on kik. Usernames the same on both.

Also - as much as I appreciate the interest - I'm not particularly fond of chatting with dudes

21/M interested in chatting with a kinky woman, my kik is TheQualls

I recently found the perfect woman on here as in super kinky, beautiful and intelligent but it appears that she is not looking for something long term and stopped messaging me back.

P.s. I love anal sex lol

Hi all,
36 year old man here, haven't been on Lit lately but a quiet, slightly snowy weekend here in the Midwest! I'm single and pretty easy to talk to if I say so myself. I like to read, shoot and listen to country music amongst other things. My kik is farmeronjupiter if any bored ladies want to say hello.

Hey Kinky Women

is here any woman around , who love Detailed & Erotic RP , PM me
or Kik me @ shc917

I'm not having a great day and just looking to chat. Hopefully find someone who can help me get out of this funk. PM me for my kik.

Single male, 67
@njboomer177
My profile pic there...
tumblr_nufrwquko71u0eqkko1_250.jpg

As my brain cells appear in steep decline, apparently from spending too much time here, I would much appreciate if someone would be so kind as to explain how to “Point the camera at a KIK Code to scan,” and how to “Scan the KIK Code to start chatting.”

Thank you very much.

Looking for a lady to chat with to try and save this crappy weekend. 29/m. Kik Id is cr3346

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Sunday night

daddy4princess2012 on YIM
daddy.forprincess on Skype
veterisnyc on kik

I love chatting with women, men who like to talk about women and all people who roleplay as women.

M/f scenarios only, please

Let's create an awesome fantasy together

Let's Start A Cyber Affair

MWM 50. Seeking chat with a lady who also enjoys keeping it our little secret.

Kik - cruiser_t

36 w/m just looking for a f to talk to. Flirty is good but I'm up for whatever. Kik is johnjekn1

looking for fun at work

Hi 39/m looking for some fun while at work. Are there any ladies out there that can make me cum at work? my kik is someguy7791. Hope to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back