The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
26 y o F BBW in Alabama
Married to a vanilla guy and missing the stern attention of a dom. Looking for someone to dd/lg rp with on kik ongoing. Mine is Badgirl2291

31 year old male here looking for a nice and kinky girl chat with. Open minded and likes to meet new people thats not afraid to get abit dirty :)
Pic sharing is not required, but always appreciated, its your call.

Kik name is the same as here :)

Hey! Another late night! Just hanging out. Slloyd89 on kik hit me up ladies If ya wanna chat and maybe have some fun;)

I’m all alone today - send me a message to find out what I’m up to!

Tomr2526 on kik

Exploring some fun toys, any couples or ladies wanna come have some fun?!
Extra points if you’re in Florida

Fantastic432

I am always interested in getting to know people. I work from home so I have plenty of time for chat. I enjoy talking to women only. I enjoy conversation and it doesn't have to be of a sexual nature, I am just a naturally inquisitive person. Check out my profile and posts for a better understanding. I like to laugh and have a sense of humor take that into consideration when reading profile and posts.

Kik:robanelder

40 m uk looking for funny, naughty women who understand that conversation is a two way thing. Married but bored. Kik id is scryder24.

Greetings and wishing you all a merry Christmas

Online a bit this afternoon

Kik travelsalot10

Hope everyone is having a good holiday season. I’ll be around tonight. 30 year old straight dominant WM. My kik is the same as here.

As the title implies, my major kinks are breeding, creampies, lactation...basically everything associated with knocking someone up.

Especially aroused by someone begging for my cum / baby. Audio is a big draw for me. I love hearing someone cum, especially if I helped get you there.

That said, pictures and video are also welcome, and encouraged (if you're comfortable with it). Will happily reciprocate.

I've got kik (same username) and snapchat, so whatever platform you'd prefer, I can accommodate.

As far as me...

24, good-humored, and a solid sized cock.

6'2, blue eyes, brown hair and such.

I'd like to think I'm funny, but I'd rather have your opinion.

If any of that strikes your fancy, hit me up! I hope to hear from you all !

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back